Nicola's JUDDD diary!

missnic07 said:
Well my UD has gone well. Just had half of a dairy milk caramel bar (bigger than the standard size but not as big as the family size), and previously I'd have been able to eat a full bar, but I now feel sick off just half the bar...strange!

Mmm glad u had a wee treat on your up day!

Enjoy your ups :)

It's my down day today, I'm hungry already lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really pleased. I gave in and weighed myself, and I've lost half a stone in almost 4 weeks :)

It's a down day today and I'm really shocked that its 4pm and all I've had today Is 1 fruitella sweet, and I've barely felt hungry. Got a beef stew and dumplings pot (about 380 cals) for when I get home later and bought some of the different flavoured Highlights got chocolates so going to have one of them too :)

missnic07 said:
It's a down day today and I'm really shocked that its 4pm and all I've had today Is 1 fruitella sweet, and I've barely felt hungry. Got a beef stew and dumplings pot (about 380 cals) for when I get home later and bought some of the different flavoured Highlights got chocolates so going to have one of them too :)

Well done u! I must admit I am partial to options hot chocolate myself..

biggusburdus said:
Well done u! I must admit I am partial to options hot chocolate myself..

I bought one of them too in Orange flavour, have you tried that one?

missnic07 said:
I bought one of them too in Orange flavour, have you tried that one?

Not the orange one, I bought the cookies one and its lovely.. Will look out for the orange one though!

missnic07 said:
Down day today and I'm currently in the process of making 50 cupcakes, aghh!

Be strong! I know you can do it!

biggusburdus said:
Be strong! I know you can do it!

Thanks. I actually did well! Having my Options hot chocolate now ?. Attached a photo of the cupcakes, they're for my cousins daughters christening tomorrow :)

Attachments

• image-623970695.jpg
    image-623970695.jpg
    573.3 KB · Views: 126
Agh really can't seem to stop eating today. It's an UD, but I've def ate over my 2000 cals already :(

Just weighs myself, and in 5weeks I've lost 10lb. Very happy with that! Only 4lb til my first target, and then a further 7lbs til il where I want to be. Oh and I have 2 UD's ahead of me. I LOVE JUDD!

missnic07 said:
Just weighs myself, and in 5weeks I've lost 10lb. Very happy with that! Only 4lb til my first target, and then a further 7lbs til il where I want to be. Oh and I have 2 UD's ahead of me. I LOVE JUDD!

Well done! That a great achievement, wish me luck as I am getting back on the wagon..

I think it's crazy how much easier it is for me to stick to a DD than an UD! Not sure I'll lose weight this week as I've had a week off from the gym. Will weigh in on Saturday and see!

Back