Nicola's JUDDD diary!

image-4105262889.jpg

Think i'll have one of the chocolate cupcakes later. It was a DD when I made them yesterday, so looking forward to having one today :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yum YUM YUM can i come over :) Well donr for makign them on a down day and not indulging !

Haha yea plenty to go around!!

Just been to the gym, burnt 500 cals. Now I'm home and catching up on my sky plus, and eating a sausage sarnie, I love weekends!!

I wish id took pics at my start weight, but here is me at 10st 3. I'll take more when I reach my target. Them damn hips!!!
*removed for now*

Last edited:
Decided to weigh daily this week (weigh in day is Saturday)

Saturday (after DD) - 10st 3lbs
Sunday (after UD) - 10st 3.6lbs

missnic07 said:
9 and a half stone. My tophalg iis thinner than my bottom half, I'm still in size 14 trousers. I was once a size 10, but my aim now is to fit into size 12 trousers.

Good luck x

missnic07 said:
Thanks, you too. Just subscribed to your diary so will be keeping up with u and your 30DS progress lol :)

Maybe keep me going, ready for giving up so unmotivated today .....

missnic07 said:
I'll check in everyday and give u a kick up the bum to make sure u do it lol

Lol thank you. Day 10 tomorrow..

Monday (after UD) - 10st 3.6lbs

Normally I've put on more over a weekend so here's hoping to a good loss this week!

Derbynanny said:
Wow that is a tiny amount on over a weekend of UPs ! I accidently on purpose avoided the scales this morning :)

Yea I'm surprised, I've normally put on at leas 2lbs over the weekend. I did go to the gym Saturday and Sunday, so maybe tats why?

So today, I had a cup of coffee with 2 sweeteners at lunch time, then an Options hot choc (40 cals) with milk and 2 sweeteners. Just had a packet of crisps (133cals) and ten going to have a mini pizza which is 265 cals. So with the sweetener and dashes of milk it adds up to probably just a tiny bit over 500 calories so I'm happy :)

image-323575317.jpg

Sounds good . I am just drinking a light hot choc it is a dd life saver. I almost had an I am hungry meltdown at hubby but have no idea what made me upset lol luckily he went back to his studying and I quickly grabbed the hot choc. I think maybe dd pmt and having to empty the kitchen for renovation is just too much for this girl !!!!

Derbynanny said:
Sounds good . I am just drinking a light hot choc it is a dd life saver. I almost had an I am hungry meltdown at hubby but have no idea what made me upset lol luckily he went back to his studying and I quickly grabbed the hot choc. I think maybe dd pmt and having to empty the kitchen for renovation is just too much for this girl !!!!

Lol aww. I LOVE my hot chocs on my DD. have you ever tried the Dreamy Caramel one by Options? It's seriously the best! I pretty much always have that one on my DDs :)

Monday (after UD) - 10st 3.6lbs
Tuesday (after DD) - 10st 2.2lbs

Yesss very happy today!

Back