Nicola's JUDDD diary!

[QUOTE

Soooo a loss of 2.2lbs this week. Chuffed to bits :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE]

woo-hoo! well done!!!!!

Derbynanny said:
What exercise is that well done . This has been a week with the least exercise for me in ages but as starting my pre marathon training Monday not too stressed !

Just walking on the treadmill. Your treadmills might be different, but I had the gradient set to 13.5 and speed was on 6.1 x

Cool gradient really helps up the calories . I haven't been on a treadmill in years do you go to a gym or have one at home ?

I use it at the gym. I try and time going to the gym when something good is on the tv, so the time passes quicker lol. Like last night I watched Take Me Out x

You're scaring me now, I'm planning on starting tomorrow....

Maybe just watching it on youtube is a much better idea! I'll join you Frona.

Well I did it for 12 days so it can't be THAT bad lol. The first couple of days on level 1 seem hard but then they get easier. And it's only 20 min so u can keep thinking "it's almost over". Good luck :)

I'm off to the metro Center soon. Getting the 9.30 train so will be there for about 11. Excited to do clothes shopping :) Oh and a Krispy Kreme donut place just opened there :D x

Just walking on the treadmill. Your treadmills might be different, but I had the gradient set to 13.5 and speed was on 6.1 x

I think that gradient and speed might just kill me for anything over 10 minutes. Now feeling much less proud of my c25k endeavours. Well done, you!

BedtimeBear said:
I think that gradient and speed might just kill me for anything over 10 minutes. Now feeling much less proud of my c25k endeavours. Well done, you!

Hey don't feel less proud! I couldn't even complete dayb1 of C25K so you're better than me!
When I started walking on the treadmill at that gradient/speed, I could only do 10 mins and I've built it up x

Had a gorgeous day at the metro! Got some new clothes and managed to squeeze myself into a pair of size 12 jeans but I've got a huge unfinished top in them and they're really not comfortable...so my aim is to fit comfortably into them :).
Had porridge for breakfast, then a chocolate bar in Starbucks, went to Big Luke's (all you can eat buffet) for dinner and just ate 1 and a half Krispy Kreme donuts and gave the other 1 and a half to my dad. Feeling really full and bloated and can't wait for my DD tomorrow!!

Back