Nicola's JUDDD diary!

Had a gorgeous day at the metro! Got some new clothes and managed to squeeze myself into a pair of size 12 jeans but I've got a huge unfinished top in them and they're really not comfortable...so my aim is to fit comfortably into them :).
Had porridge for breakfast, then a chocolate bar in Starbucks, went to Big Luke's (all you can eat buffet) for dinner and just ate 1 and a half Krispy Kreme donuts and gave the other 1 and a half to my dad. Feeling really full and bloated and can't wait for my DD tomorrow!!

Well done on the size 12's! Joining you on your DD tomorrow!

Well done on the size 12's! Joining you on your DD tomorrow!

Thankyou. I'm really looking forward to a DD. even contemplating a DDD, but will see how I get on with the first one first :)

Well done on the size 12s . It is strange that you can look forward to a dd I felt like that last Monday .

Be careful if you do a ddd as have seen quite a few people try them and then end up flying of the wagon a few days /week later .

Well done on the size 12s . It is strange that you can look forward to a dd I felt like that last Monday .

Be careful if you do a ddd as have seen quite a few people try them and then end up flying of the wagon a few days /week later .

It's very weird!! Hmm might give it a miss then. I'm sure by tomorrow evening I won't be so keen on doing it anyway lol x

Hey don't feel less proud! I couldn't even complete dayb1 of C25K so you're better than me!
When I started walking on the treadmill at that gradient/speed, I could only do 10 mins and I've built it up x

That's fantastic that you have built up gradually. It's so gratifying when you look back to how much you were capable of at the start and how much you can do now. Gives you a proper buzz.

Enoy your DD today! I'm on a DD too and after the weekend I'm really looking forward to it...

Subscribing :)

Had a good DD yesterday and a equally good UD today! TOTM has arrived today so I'm not expecting much of a loss this week, think I better prepare myself for a STS :)

Weigh in today was 9st 13.4! At last I'm in the 9s!! Now I just have to stay in them :).
Really happy with that. So a loss of 1.4lbs when I was expecting a STS because of TOTM and I've been feeling bloated all week x

I have this little dream that I can get to 9st 13 something. I have been there 3 times ever in my adult life and each time i starved to get there for christmas/holiday and within a week I would be back at 10 7 and on the way up. My body likes 10 10 but with Judddd I feel like there is a chance I could get there. I turn 50 a year in january and think this is it my one big chance to get thinner and fitter then I have ever been. (before it all goes down hill LOL)

I am taller tan you but built liek an american football player lol

Derbynanny said:
I have this little dream that I can get to 9st 13 something. I have been there 3 times ever in my adult life and each time i starved to get there for christmas/holiday and within a week I would be back at 10 7 and on the way up. My body likes 10 10 but with Judddd I feel like there is a chance I could get there. I turn 50 a year in january and think this is it my one big chance to get thinner and fitter then I have ever been. (before it all goes down hill LOL)

I am taller tan you but built liek an american football player lol

I used to have a dream to get to 8st, and I actually got to 7st 13 once but I wasn't being healthy at all, I barely ate and was exercising too much. Then I put it all back on anyway lol.
I think with JUDD ur body shape is shrinking more than your weight so 9st 13 might make u look unhealthy like 8st did for me. I suppose you'll know how u feel when you get closer, it's all about what feels right for us isn't it. I do love JUDD lol :)

You are probably right but the good thing is with Judddd i can try and don't have to really deprive myself so it is a no stress attempt at seeing what happens. The getting fit part , well i am running a marathon at the end of april so will be way fit and if i look good and I am fit the number on the scales doesn't matter to me at all :)

If anyone goes to Starbucks you've got to try the Toffee Nut latte. I had one today it's gorgeous! Next on my list to try is the Praline Mocha..mm!

image-2230387571.jpg

Back