Nicola's JUDDD diary!

Yea il use it for a few weeks then definitely let you both know :)

That's good at least, all the less expensive ones i've tried before didn't seem to have high enough settings lol so you might be on to a winner there :) x

That's good at least, all the less expensive ones i've tried before didn't seem to have high enough settings lol so you might be on to a winner there :) x

Well I had it on intensity level 10 and could def feel it working. The intensity levels go up to 40, I think I'd be too scared to try 40 lol x

Yowza! I hope you see results. If so, I need one of those babies in my life! x

Maybe wait to see if it works for me first. Would hate for you to buy one and then I don't even see any results lol.

DD today. Thank god it's Friday! I'm soooo tired, really don't want to get up an go to work today :( x

I will do, I'll need all the guidance I can get? How do you cope on hunger days?

The first week or so I found them hard and tried to have my 500 calories throughout the day but I found that made me hungrier, so now I save them for the evening. My tip is to make sure u drink plenty. Also tea/coffee takes the edge off for me x

WI today and I'm 9st 5.4lbs, so that's 2lbs off!! I'm reallllly baffled as to why I haven't had a STS yet, but definitely not complaining. Very happy x

Back