Total Solution Nicowz's road to Sexyness

nicowz13

Well I decided to make a diary of my thoughts, ups and down's on Exante to keep me on my road to sexyness not frumpyness:banana dancer:

So a little info on me, Im a single mum of two girls 19 and 13 been married twice and divorced twice, think im best off staying single as me and men dont seem to work :8855:

In 2010 I lost 5 stone on cambridge went from 17.2 to 12.2 then split up with my 2nd husband as apparently he didn't like me thinner and slowly but surely put the weight back on:ashamed0005:

Tried a few times since to get back on cd but after a week gave up when I felt a lil better, in February this year I was made redundant so found myself at home eating more and more due to the boredom, but knew I couldn't afford cd anymore :cry: but then I found Exante and thought hmmmm lets try :)

so my Exante journey started and first time I managed 11 days and lost 11 lbs 15.11/15.00 :D
then went back to ww and put on 15.4
then back to Exante and up till sun 15th which was on my 7th day went down to 14.10 then all hell broke loose, I lost the plot I found it so easy till that point and head games won, and when my head wins I give in and not just slip I fall completely :d'oh:

SO TIME TO DRAW A LINE UNDER ALL MY COCKUPS:0clapper:

So here I am on the 17th April now weighing 15.1 and doing my day 1 AGAIN :girlpower:

Im hoping this diary helps me and hope I dont bore you all everyday sorry in advance:angel09:

Nic x

Good luck huni, Our start weights are nearly exactly the same. I'm on day 2 today after a false start last Thursday!!!xx

Hi Nic, good luck and stay positive hun :hug99: xx

Back