Nic's Diary to sucess ;)

nicnak100777

Ok so here goes thought I'd give a diary a go to keep me on track, Day 1 on s+s hoping to lose 3-4 stone:0 been dieting my whole life my weight been up and down more than a whores knickers :0 So time to give it my all I've got so much going in this year so lots to aim for, Family holiday in June, hen week in Ibiza in September then I'm a bridesmaid at my sil,s wedding, I've lost 3 stone a few years back on Cambridge but I got bored after 12 weeks then gave up tried to get back on it a few times but couldn't stomach it tbh, Hoping as this has a wee bit more choice I should be ok, so here I am ready to rock and roll, hoping to share my journey with some of u, What would u normally have in a day?? I'm starting the day with a ltr of water :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Goodness that must be tempting working with cakes. Well done on doing day 1. I'm starting tomorrow and looking forward to it.

Welcome to our community! There are so many of us now, and the best thing is there are lots of us at various different a stages of our journeys too. There are people who have been doing it for months and had great results, some people like me who started just after near year, and others like yourself just starting out.

Good luck! and excellent will power whilst working with cakes! xx

Day 2 done sitting with a wee coke zero as my treat at the end of the night, My wee boy is poorly with tonsillitis so been a bit of a stressful day, just keep thinking to myself if I can get past this first week I'll be fine, I'm an emotional eater so happy, sad, angry, worried no matter what I turn to food, I lost my brother suddenly last May which is the worst thing in the world to cope with, gained 2st 12lb since then that tells me how quickly I gain weight but also how easy it is for it to get out of control.

Starting to try and look forward and bring a bit of happiness to me and my family's life, ideally another baby would be perfect so hoping a decent weight loss will spur on my fertility , fingers crossed :)

Roll on day 3 ....

Well done on getting thru day 2. Hope your little boy is better soon.

Day 3 has arrived and I'm freezing cold and peeing for Britain, reading all the diaries on here is definitely keeping me motivated, surprisingly I don't feel hungry today, I'd normally have had a shake by now but nope just water, Was going to have a sneaky weigh in but decided not to I'll wait till Sunday :)

Oh fab. I ordered quite a few veg soups!!!

I'm on slim and save day one! Tried exante and the bars played havoc in my stomach.

Yeahhhh Day 4 has arrived and I never succumbed to the dreaded hunger pangs last night, think my wee coke zero at the end of the night as my "wee treat" is helping. Still of work as my wee boy is still poorly so trying to keep busy, got 2 cakes to do for Saturday morning so that should keep me going as long as none of it jumps in my mouth :0

my weight been up and down more than a whores knickers :0

PMSL!!!! Reading this one line has made my working day much better! :p

End of day 3 and struggling a bit tonight hunger is kicking in and everything on tv is about food, staying strong and not giving in as I know it will get easier God I hate being fat :(

I've taken to watchin Man v Food and salavating over the television! Or Come Dine With Me. I find it, strangely, comforting watching other people eating on the telly.

Not so much in real life tho, watching people eating round about me really puts me off food. Its a bit disgusting.

Oh, and welcome to s&s! You'll do amazing. Between all the fab flavours and the ladies on here, its definitly a winning combination :)

Thanks Claire I remember last time on CD I was the same watching cooking programs reading takeaway menus and cooking fab meals for my hubby and son, suppose I'll get like that again after a few weeks :)

Just realised how quick the months are flying by, we go on holiday at the end of June hoping u can lose at least 3 stone by then, Please willpower don't let me down.

You'll do great. Just keep thinking thin.

I, on the other hand, keep thinking about peanut butter kit kat chunky's! lol!

Well done on sticking to it. You are doing fab.

Day 5 and feeling fab, Had a cheeky wee weigh in this morning and lost 5lb I'm happy with that lol, Finding this so much easier than Cd think it's defo down to having that wee bit of veg makes it feel like ur having a proper meal.

Think I must've in ketosis by now as really not feeling hungry, sitting with a hazelnut shake and I'm impressed :)

Well done Nic, you are doing really well.
Good luck for first official weigh in.

Back