Nic's dukan diary

what a star you are! unfortunately i can't get hold of the right phily version here: wonder if quark or from frais will cut it? righty-ho, off to the gym i am!!

I haven't been buying Philly at all as I find that the Quark is half the price.

I'm sure it wouldn't make much difference :)

Yeah I was looking at that in tesco might get it then is it nice ??? What's your muffin recipe ??? And how much are you allowed ??

I mix together all of the ingredients below, and this makes 6 muffins:
- 4tbs oat bran
- 2tbs wheat bran
- 4tbs sweetener
- 5tbs fat free yogurt
- 2tsp cocoa powder
- 2tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- few drops of vanilla extract

They take around 15-20 minutes to cook in the oven.

You can have 3 muffins a day, but this uses up all of your tolerated items for the day!

ceridwen said:
I mix together all of the ingredients below, and this makes 6 muffins:
- 4tbs oat bran
- 2tbs wheat bran
- 4tbs sweetener
- 5tbs fat free yogurt
- 2tsp cocoa powder
- 2tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- few drops of vanilla extract

They take around 15-20 minutes to cook in the oven.

You can have 3 muffins a day, but this uses up all of your tolerated items for the day!

Thanks Hun I appreciate that so you can have 3 a day ????..... Right ive got the cocoa on my shopping list now I'm sooooooo excited xxx

trudyc said:
Would have been lost with my minimin pals tbh Red....... Hate it when they go too - for whatever reason!!! Defo with you on getting control for good - I really regret being fat and forty - now I can be fit and forty two on my next birthday and that will have to do so make sure you stick to it cos I regret not doing it before now and looking at my birthday bash photos is still painful and I feel regret - not something that should be in your mind on such a big birthday!!! xxx

Hey but you got there Hun always better late than never at all and your looking bloody amazing xxx your winning and im determined to win too xx

Joodle said:
Trudy, no regrets please! You've turned it around, just keep remembering how good you feel now. But yep, it's the emotional side of it that's trickiest. Keep it up Red! (The good dieting I mean, not the emotional eating....)

Jx

I will for sure especially with the fantastic support from you guys it means the world x

Dukanista said:
Morning, my virtual gym buddies! Day 2 after body pump and my legs are still killing me, but I decided to beat them into submission today and cycle to work. i've got zumba and pump tonight (and then a 30min cycle home - gulp!) so you will hear the groans tomorrow!

Wow good on ya .... Enjoy x

Triniprinc3ss said:
I have carrots at home, so I might give this a go later. Fingers crossed :D

Ooooo can't wait to see the pictures x your so good :) my diary is boring and bland

Ooooo can't wait to see the pictures x your so good :) my diary is boring and bland

I'm just trying to stay away from temptation lol!

Just found a oatbran-less pancake recipe, so that is great as I'm sure I've used up my allowance today :rolleyes:

Triniprinc3ss said:

Just found a oatbran-less pancake recipe, so that is great as I'm sure I've used up my allowance today :rolleyes:

Just seen it on your thread I make a sweet omelette and never thought of milk powder .....i tend to eat far too many eggs way above the 2 a day he says are allowed x

Triniprinc3ss said:

Haha I know what you mean x I've just seen that on your thread ...I make a sweet omelette but never thought of adding milk powder (I eat far too many eggs though about double he recommends !!!!!)

Haha I know what you mean x I've just seen that on your thread ...I make a sweet omelette but never thought of adding milk powder (I eat far too many eggs though about double he recommends !!!!!)

Yes, the eggs limit sucks, as they are so easy to use in the Dukan recipes :rolleyes:

I'm not very good in the tolerated side of things but I read online that it's okay in small quantities.

Triniprinc3ss said:
Yes, the eggs limit sucks, as they are so easy to use in the Dukan recipes :rolleyes:

I'm not very good in the tolerated side of things but I read online that it's okay in small quantities.

Exactly and they're a quick and easy snack o well sure there's worse things we could be having x

Triniprinc3ss said:
You're telling me....hmmmm red velvet cake :p lol!

Haha and my true love a kit Kat chunky ......I mean dukan choc muffin x

Wednesday 4th July

PP

B
3 eggs scrambled

L
Salmon
Total 0%

T
Chicken
Total 0%

S
Cinnamon Gillette

D
Water & Green tea

E
60 min spin class
60 min interval training on bike

Cravings are passing thank god but looking forward to getting the cocoa powder from tesco so I can make some choc muffins or a choc Galette in my hours of need x

Worked really hard in my spin class I'm sure she was in a mood as I've never sweat so much in my life but feels amazing after (not at the time though) weight went down a little this morning to 9.7.2 (was 9.7.8 yesterday ) so going in the right direction at least x

Get you Red - lovely day menu wise - when you gonna have a wee bit of veg????

Thanks trudy ....yeah veg!!!!!! :):) I wanted 5 pp days Which will take me to Friday although I always spend the day with my nana on a Thursday so I might be a day early as I haven't told the family what I'm doing - they worry x I've got 3 weeks on Saturday till my holidays where I'll be in Canada for a month and will do PV days everyday till I get back ...I've been to canada loads so I know I can stick to that x

But yeah I'll get the veg in don't worry I've been taking my multi vit just in case x

Back