Nic's dukan diary

Rednicola

Silver Member
Well when I wake in the morning it's time for a new me and a return to Dukan with my tail between my legs !!!! Gotta shift this weight once and for all x

You can do it !!!! x

welcome back :)

Get you tail from out of between your legs and head held high....this time you'll finish your journey.....come on Ready,Set,Go.............

Thanks guys good to be back x

CPL said:
Go girl! get the chickens ready its dukan time!!

Hahaha, cluck, cluck, cluck x

sididd said:
Hahaha, cluck, cluck, cluck x

Haha got it ready and waiting for lunch ...eggs for breakfast .....thank god for those chickens ;);)

What would we eat without them lol,after saying that I've just had turkey burgers for brecky lush mmmmmmm

Mmmm they sound good ...need to get inventive ...;)

Day 1 (Saturday)

A

Well surprisingly it went well i avoided the family Chinese by saying I wasn't hungry and came home to my chicken !!!!!!

B
2 boiled eggs

L
2 chicken legs
Total 0%

T
2 chicken breasts
Total 0% with 1.5 tbsp of oatbran

D
Water & green tea

Yay welcome back and looks like a great start...... God bless that chicken!!!! Fingers crossed for a great week for you! x

Hi trudy hope your well ....yep I've returned to what works ....how you doing ??? And yeah thank god for chicken lol x how's the horses ???

Ah all good Nicola - 8 lbs left to target so getting there thank goodness!! Looking forward to conso!!! Just started our show season so life gets busy and a bit hectic for the next couple of months..... Terrible weather for the first two shows this week so hope the sun decides to join us for the next lot!!! Luckily a driving event that we were hosting tomorrow has been cancelled so an easier day that we thought!!!!
Great to see you back - Dukan is hard and can be tough but we know it works..... Once you get rid of those cravings you will be flying - and we all know you can do it!!!!

trudyc said:
Ah all good Nicola - 8 lbs left to target so getting there thank goodness!! Looking forward to conso!!! Just started our show season so life gets busy and a bit hectic for the next couple of months..... Terrible weather for the first two shows this week so hope the sun decides to join us for the next lot!!! Luckily a driving event that we were hosting tomorrow has been cancelled so an easier day that we thought!!!!
Great to see you back - Dukan is hard and can be tough but we know it works..... Once you get rid of those cravings you will be flying - and we all know you can do it!!!!

Wow trudy that's fabulous well done, you must be made up :):):)

O Hun I hope this weather does improve for you ...been bloody awful hasn't it takes the joy out of everything ...I'll keep my fingers crossed x

Thanks trudy had a great day yesterday ...it's good to be back in control to be honest and your so right I CAN do this ... Good luck with your last 8lbs I'm made up for you xx

CHRISR said:
Good to see you back Red xxx

Awww thanks chris missed you guys your all so supportive xx how you doing ???

Back