Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Morning sweetie :) well done on the loss. You're diary is looking very on plan and looks like you've resisted the weekend binge!! Sounds like a fun week too and you'll enjoy joining the gym xxxx.

Well done on the loss!

Welldone on loss x

Well done on the 1lb off! :D x

Hi hunni well done on the loss thats brill . Just looking at your brekkie yum yum, dont forget to syn your sauce chick x

Thanks guys! :D Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all :)

So I was a little off plan last night as it was my uncles birthday. . But I was completely fine with it and am back on it today! ;)

Diary for today- 1st of October;

B: branflakes ( heb ) and coffee (hea) (will have apple, melon and grapes as mid morning snack)

L: homemade spiced parsnip soup, yogurt ( 2 syns ) and fruit salad.

D: Not sure yet as I am hoping to see my lovely boyfriend after not seeing him since Wednesday :( I am going to make sure it has some serious damage limitation though. So will be meat and veg of some sort.

Water: 2 litres (have to be strategic today as I am working in school and the pupils can't wait around for my toilet breaks every 30 minutes ;D so will have to do half a litre on the way to work, then half whilst I'm there and then the second litre after 3.30pm!)

Have a great day all

Xx

Just a quick question, is it ok to have parsnip soup as free food on an EE day? I'm a little confused about the starchy veg...

Cheers :)

I think you can on EE. It's original (red) where you can't I think xxxx.

Just a quick question, is it ok to have parsnip soup as free food on an EE day? I'm a little confused about the starchy veg...

Cheers :)

Parsnip soup would be free on EE hun, as parsnips are a free food. The only time they need to be synned is on a Red day, as starchy veg is not free on the original plan. That goes for potatoes, peas, beans, sweetcorn, etc too. But on EE you can fill your boots! :) xx

Parsnip soup would be free on EE hun, as parsnips are a free food. The only time they need to be synned is on a Red day, as starchy veg is not free on the original plan. That goes for potatoes, peas, beans, sweetcorn, etc too. But on EE you can fill your boots! :) xx

Thanks love! Xx

Congrats on the loss!! Food looks awesome too - you are well and truly on it! ;) x

Cheers love! Xx

So a quick update. .

Have been told that I will now not being seeing the boy until tomorrow as his course is finishing later as its the first day. . :( so that will be a whole bloody week!! so will be going home for dinner now before jewellery class.

I am going to do philly (syns undate later) salmon and loads of veg. May even syn 1/2 a slice of bread and make breadcrumbs to go on the top!

Such is life-and still a sw friendly one ;)

Xx

Aw honey hope you are not too upset! tomorrow will be even better now :) is it tomorrow you are joining the gym as well? :)

Dinner sounds yummy!

xxxx

Aw honey hope you are not too upset! tomorrow will be even better now :) is it tomorrow you are joining the gym as well? :)

Dinner sounds yummy!

xxxx

Hey Jess, no I'm ok.. to be honest I am getting used to it (which sucks in itself! ) and one day I hope that we will have both eliminated shift work and be able to see each other alot more. Its so hard going from a week away together to a 2 hour brunch date in the last week :'( but I have kicked up an ultimately stink this week about it all.. so hopefully he has taken it on board. . Its just not on..

But hey ho, I get some free time between finishing work and starting jewellery :) which I should be spending reading for my lectures this week :/

Dinner is going to be blooming lovely! Il put up some pics later.

Yes my gym induction is tomorrow which I am very much looking forward to, and then we are going to see the prisoners and take advantage of a cheeky orange Wednesday ;) will be eating out too but not sure where yet...

Hope you've had a good day :)

Xx

So a quick update. .

Have been told that I will now not being seeing the boy until tomorrow as his course is finishing later as its the first day. . :( so that will be a whole bloody week!! so will be going home for dinner now before jewellery class.

I am going to do philly (syns undate later) salmon and loads of veg. May even syn 1/2 a slice of bread and make breadcrumbs to go on the top! (Syns for dinner were 2 for philly and 2 for breadcrumbs)

Such is life-and still a sw friendly one ;)

Xx

Morning all :)

So I was a little off plan last night as it was my uncles birthday. . But I was completely fine with it and am back on it today! ;)

Diary for today- 1st of October;

B: branflakes ( heb ) and coffee (hea) (will have apple, melon and grapes as mid morning snack)

L: homemade spiced parsnip soup, yogurt ( 2 syns ) and fruit salad. Snack a jacks (4.5)

D: Not sure yet as I am hoping to see my lovely boyfriend after not seeing him since Wednesday :( I am going to make sure it has some serious damage limitation though. So will be meat and veg of some sort.

Water: 2 litres (have to be strategic today as I am working in school and the pupils can't wait around for my toilet breaks every 30 minutes ;D so will have to do half a litre on the way to work, then half whilst I'm there and then the second litre after 3.30pm!)

Had a hot chocolate when I got in from jewellery class. (4 syns )

Have a great day all

Xx

Total daily syns yesterday were 14.5/15

my lovely new ring I finished last night :D (hopefully it uploaded, this forum doesn't seem to like me uploading from my phone :/)

So diary for today;

2nd of October 2013.

B: porridge ( heb ) with berries and a coffee.

Snack: snack a jacks (4.5) apple.

L: parsnip soup, yogurt ( 2 syns ) and fruit salad.

D: not sure yet as I am supposed to be having a date night (still sceptical after this weeks poor show. . :/ more than anything I find it sad that I can't be excited to see him at the moment because I don't know if it will definitely happen :( .) It will be meat or fish with loads of veg - may go to nandos so I have a good idea what to get from there on EE.

Water: 2 litres if not more as I have my gym induction today after work!!!!

Body magic; 45 minute induction at the gym :D

Hope you all have a good day :) Xx

Hello sweetie, I hope you do get to see the boy tonight! Have you heard from him yet?

Nandos sounds good nom nom nom nom

Can't see the picture of the ring :(

and enjoy the gym!

xxxx

Back