Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Well, first Wi and lost 1lb so I'm off and running for the stone by Christmas.. Great food everyone I keep copying down what you've all wrote so that I know what to eat.

good Luck All

Ooh making rings sounds fab! And how nice to be able to wear something you've made yourself! :) x

Well, first Wi and lost 1lb so I'm off and running for the stone by Christmas.. Great food everyone I keep copying down what you've all wrote so that I know what to eat.

good Luck All

Thats great news! Well done :D xx

Ooh making rings sounds fab! And how nice to be able to wear something you've made yourself! :) x

Yes it's a great class with loads of exciting tools to try out ;) it's until April so I have loads of time to learn all of the tricks of the trade! Will post pics when it's done :) x

So today is looking like this guys..

Brunch: out and about today with the boy :D had a lovely brunch which was a little naughty.. :/ but it did contain fruit, bacon and poached eggs ;) il say 15 syns should cover the rest ;)

Meeting my pops for dinner so will opt for a steak with salad and mushrooms. Plus a diet coke.

Starting to think this day might turn into a flexi syn day :/ it is the only day out this week that im eating out..

Water: 2 litres.

In other news, jewellery class was great!!!!! I made a thumb ring which I am going to finish next week-so proud of it :D
And.. my gym induction is booked for next Wednesday!

Hope youve all had a good day :)

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

so just to update before I retire for the evening.. Was extremely reserved today at dinner and stuck with my steak and salad (which was blooming lovely!!) and had 2 diet cokes (no cheeky shots of vodka insight!!) so hopefully have done a little damage limitation today after my lovely brunch :D

ive attached a shot of my lovely dinner :) and also a couple of shots from my holiday :D xx

hope everyone's had a good day!

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 72
Morning all,

feeling a little demotivated today.. The scales are still saying 11.3 :( I am really hoping for a good loss this week!

Todays food is going to be a red day for a change;

B: porridge (heb) with berries, coffee

L: 1x bread roll (heb) with ham and mustard, melon, apples, snack a jacks (4.5)

D: homemade steak and mushroom pie with loads of veg.

water: aiming for 2.5 litres.

also aiming for 10 syns as I went over a little yesterday :/

have a good day all x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 65
Morning all,

feeling a little demotivated today.. The scales are still saying 11.3 :( I am really hoping for a good loss this week!

Todays food is going to be a red day for a change;

B: porridge (heb) with berries, coffee

L: 1x bread roll (heb) with ham and mustard, melon, apples, snack a jacks (4.5)

D: homemade steak and mushroom pie with loads of veg.

water: aiming for 2.5 litres.

also aiming for 10 syns as I went over a little yesterday :/

have a good day all x

Oh no!!! Ive fluffed up :( I ended up having some homemade leek and potato soup with my roll.. but ive just realised that I am doing a red day so shouldn't be having potato :( im losing the bloody plot... :/

Honey I hope that you're okay! It is just one down day, chin up :)

Like Tasha said, either syn your bread or tiny bit of potato and carry on as a EE or even a red day if you're synning (although values will be higher)

xxxx

Honey I hope that you're okay! It is just one down day, chin up :)

Like Tasha said, either syn your bread or tiny bit of potato and carry on as a EE or even a red day if you're synning (although values will be higher)

xxxx

Hey love, im ok thanks and I really didn't want to put blame on it, but it is * week and I think my cravings may be beating me slightly at the moment! ! Heres hoping that my gym induction will be a fresh start body magic wise :) I have not been walking as much the last couple of weeks as well which may be a factor of slow loss?

thanks Tash and Jess for the advice :D

Xx

I think u should blame * week!! Always adds a few pound to my weight!! Keep on going and you'll get a good loss next week!! How tall are u? X

Oh no!!! Ive fluffed up :( I ended up having some homemade leek and potato soup with my roll.. but ive just realised that I am doing a red day so shouldn't be having potato :( im losing the bloody plot... :/

Ok.. so I had a bit of a naughty afternoon today.. it is star week but I also think I was a little bored this afternoon as well :/ didn't do too well on the fruit front.. and instead had some doritos and a dime bar!

Am hopeful that I can have a relatively good weekend, I am working both days so will keep me busy!

Tomorrow is another day and I hope I wake up with less of a sweet tooth!!

Decided to stay with the red day theme as i didnt have that much soup at lunch.. will remember to make a non carbs one next time!! So syns for doritos ( 7.5) dime bar (7.5?) And a quality street yogurt (7.5)
Very naughty afternoon!!!! Did have a mountain of veg at dinner though-1/2 plate of veg..

3 litres of water :)

Xx

I think u should blame * week!! Always adds a few pound to my weight!! Keep on going and you'll get a good loss next week!! How tall are u? X

I can't remember what it was like last month to be honest.. but I am happy to blame it on that this week :p I am 5'5.

I think I am just feeling a bit demotivated as I thought I would have lost some more holiday weight by now.. but I guess I did lose 2 pounds of it last week :) just need a little shift to keep me going!

Xx

I can't remember what it was like last month to be honest.. but I am happy to blame it on that this week :p I am 5'5. I think I am just feeling a bit demotivated as I thought I would have lost some more holiday weight by now.. but I guess I did lose 2 pounds of it last week :) just need a little shift to keep me going! Xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You'll get it next week :)
xxx

Ok good morning all! So today is a new day :D Just off for morning lectures and this is how my diary is looking today;

Friday 27th September.

B: porridge ( heb ) with berries and a coffee.

Snacks: Melon and apple.

L: I'm thinking jacket potato with tuna and loads of salad..

D: everyone else usually gets macdonalds so I may try out lilys version of burger in a bowl with some homemade chips ;)

Evening snacks: hot chocolate with marshmallows and may use some of syns on a SMALL treat if needs be.

I will control myself today!!! I cannot wait to start at the gym next week. .

Have a great day all

Xx

Ok good morning all! So today is a new day :D Just off for morning lectures and this is how my diary is looking today;

Friday 27th September.

B: porridge ( heb ) with berries and a coffee.

Snacks: Melon and apple.

L: I'm thinking jacket potato with tuna and loads of salad..

D: everyone else usually gets macdonalds so I may try out lilys version of burger in a bowl with some homemade chips ;)

Evening snacks: hot chocolate with marshmallows and may use some of syns on a SMALL treat if needs be.

I will control myself today!!! I cannot wait to start at the gym next week. .

Have a great day all

Xx

So today is going very well so far :D have just stopped off at the shops to get some supplies for the rest of my day.. for lunch I am going to make the baked 'bacon and eggs' recipe I saw somewhere on here today and serve it with a jacket potato and a nice big side salad! (Photo to follow) I think I will add some chilli and herbs to the eggs as well ;) then for dinner I have all of the ingredients for a 'burger in a bowl' and am very much looking forward to it now I have had some tips. I am also thinking of making some chilli wedges (with jalapeños and some cheese) as seen by maybe lily this week?? So my evening is going to rock food wise!!!!

Have already had a load of melon and apple today at uni so am ready for my lunch and an afternoon of reading..

Happy Friday one and all!!!!

Xx

So today is going very well so far :D have just stopped off at the shops to get some supplies for the rest of my day.. for lunch I am going to make the baked 'bacon and eggs' recipe I saw somewhere on here today and serve it with a jacket potato and a nice big side salad! (Photo to follow) I think I will add some chilli and herbs to the eggs as well ;) then for dinner I have all of the ingredients for a 'burger in a bowl' and am very much looking forward to it now I have had some tips. I am also thinking of making some chilli wedges (with jalapeños and some cheese) as seen by maybe lily this week?? So my evening is going to rock food wise!!!! Have already had a load of melon and apple today at uni so am ready for my lunch and an afternoon of reading.. Happy Friday one and all!!!! Xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Burger in a bowl sounds interesting!

Back