Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Breakfast was blooming lovely this morning!!!! Will definitely be doing that again :D

So glad it is Friday. . Falling asleep in lectures. .. :/

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did day 1 week 2 of running for weight loss which was 34 minutes. Then I did leg and arm weights (I am not very good with the names of the machines :/) some sit ups and the weighed rower, which was 25 minutes. I really enjoyed it and there was hardly anyone there either :D I am looking into a couple of classes in the next couple of weeks to add a bit of variety :) how's your sessions going? Xx

Sounds really good honey :) it's great when you enjoy it

Mine are enjoyable too :) enjoying the running and I am getting better at it. Also enjoying weights. I need to start mixing it up again soon but I haven't been enough recently

xxxx

Lunch was blooming lovely too!!!! Today is an epic food day! :D Xx

Just worked out my daily/weekly syns to be 62/105 so keeping focused over the weekend should see a shift in the scales on Monday! Fingers crossed ;)

Planning ahead for the weekend

Diary for Saturday 26th Of October. (Working)

Red day.

HEB: bread/ potatoes
HEA:milk/cheese

B: Coffee (HEA) Bacon and eggs.

L: cheese (HEA), ham and marmite sandwich (HEB) butter (1) crisps (5)

D: naked steak burger topped with a little cheese (HEA) ketchup (1) SW wedges (heb) fried red onion

Evening treat: chocolate (8)

Water: 2.5 litres.

body magic: 30 mins at the gym. (30 minutes on treadmill)

daily syns: 15/15

Weekly syns: 77/105

diary for Sunday 27th of October. (Off!)

EE day.

HEB: Christmas pudding hifi bar!
HEA: milk

B: Breakfast rice pudding made up with stewed apple (1) and cinnamon. Mango, pineapple and apple. Coffee (HEA)

L: going to my nans so will probably have a hifi bar (heb) with my coffee :)

D: going to Dales for lunch/dinner - roast pork dinner :D syns for dinner yorkshire (5) pigs in blanket (3) gravy (2) and a little sweet treat (10)

water: 2.5 litres.

daily syns: 21/28

weekly syns: 98/105

Really hoping for a good loss this week as I feel I have tried so hard! Xx

Last edited:
image.jpg

As I still couldn't get hold of quinoa I decided to make some breakfast rice today :) cooked up with some stewed apple and cinnamon :D

happy Sunday all xx

My first experience of a hifi bar today... IT WAS LOVELY!!! I was very proud of myself for eating it with my coffee whilst everyone else tucked into bakewell slices (one of my favourites :/) it definitely worked as a substitute :D xx

which hifi did you have?
i do like a few of them...they're yummy!

i have rice pudding for breakfast a lot! i justcook it in water and add some sweetener, sometimes vanilla essence and have it with blueberries, chopped banana, frozen raspberries and mix raspberry/strawberry activia 0% yog thru it....it is yum!
sometimes i make a big pot and take some over a few days to work to have cold...it's great that it saves a HEb. i love it warm with the cold yog and raspberries though

mixing the yog thru makes it creamy meaning you don't have to use your HEa milk too ;) x

which hifi did you have?
i do like a few of them...they're yummy!

i have rice pudding for breakfast a lot! i justcook it in water and add some sweetener, sometimes vanilla essence and have it with blueberries, chopped banana, frozen raspberries and mix raspberry/strawberry activia 0% yog thru it....it is yum!
sometimes i make a big pot and take some over a few days to work to have cold...it's great that it saves a HEb. i love it warm with the cold yog and raspberries though

mixing the yog thru makes it creamy meaning you don't have to use your HEa milk too ;) x

I had the Christmas pudding one! I've finally found a friend who goes to group :D she brought me 2 boxes so I shall give another flavour a try when they are all gone. What other flavours do you like?

I am amazed that you can lose weight by having rice pudding for breakfast! But I guess it is very low fat and can be very filling :) the batch I made today was enough for 3 portions!! So shall enjoy for the next two mornings :) I am really loving the fact that I can save my healthy extras-it feels like I have gone off plan!!!

Really hoping for a loss this week-ive worked soooo hard and have been so focused! I hope you have had a good week :)

Xx

i didn't like th xmas pudding ones (but then i don't like xmas pudding! lol)

i really like the rocky road hifi lights (you get 2 of them for a HEb) and i buy the orange ones and the peanut deluxe ones....mmmm.

i get what you mean about it feeling naughty...i do like it though and on a green day, if you had that for breakfast and a sandwich or whatever at lunch, it would leave you a HEb to snack on later...ryvita with cheese or a choc fix with some hifi's saving syns too! ;) x

i didn't like th xmas pudding ones (but then i don't like xmas pudding! lol)

i really like the rocky road hifi lights (you get 2 of them for a HEb) and i buy the orange ones and the peanut deluxe ones....mmmm.

i get what you mean about it feeling naughty...i do like it though and on a green day, if you had that for breakfast and a sandwich or whatever at lunch, it would leave you a HEb to snack on later...ryvita with cheese or a choc fix with some hifi's saving syns too! ;) x

Oooohhhhh I love the spices they have in them :D I shall have to give those bars a go :) do you get one of the orange and peanut bars for heb?

I am really starting to do things alot more subconsciously now around food, I think my food habits are really starting to change!! Plus green days seem to be going really well for me, I just need to mix up some of my recipes and am looking for some more inspiration in the sw magazines this afternoon :) x

yep, the orange and the peanut is 1 HEb and it's 2 of the hifi lights for a HEb :D

it's hard to keep your stuff mixed up so you don't get bored eh. i got the magazine last week but most of the recipes i wanted to try had ingredients which i don't have in and i thought...meh...then turned the page lol

i got quorn burgers recently which are free and honestly, i loved them! one of those on a wm roll with cheese and sw chips is def my fav green day dinner just now. they had them in asda on roll back for £1.50 (pack of 2 in the chilled bit) but when i went yesterday there were none :(

i've not tasted all the quorn stuff - i'm always wary to spend the money on it in case i don't like it lol x

Hi girls,
your thread looks great how do I subscribe? I really need some motivation
So whats my story? I joined Slimming World in June 2013 and was successful in losing 10lbs-delighted!!
Then went on summer holidays and came back few pounds up but I went back last wk in August and went onto to lose 1st from my original 10st 11lbs to 9st 10lbs- once gain delighted such an easy plan to follow.
Heres where it all went wrong-after setting my target of 9st 5lbs only three wks ago, my life has been turned upside down emotionally and I have eaten my way through everything.
Ive been in hospital, diagnosed with underactive thyroid and endometriosis and I was so angry cause Id been living a healthy life and didnt understand why this would happen to me??
Heres where the emotional eating began and i now need to change an get back to group.
I feel that if i can connect with others I can account for my actions and break this new and worrying habit.
Ive never turned to food before and I dont want to start now!
Plan is to go back to group Tuesday morning and im dreading that number on the scales!! I know Ill be totally deflated but I have to start a new week and focus on reaching my target!
Can you help me please??

yep, the orange and the peanut is 1 HEb and it's 2 of the hifi lights for a HEb :D

it's hard to keep your stuff mixed up so you don't get bored eh. i got the magazine last week but most of the recipes i wanted to try had ingredients which i don't have in and i thought...meh...then turned the page lol

i got quorn burgers recently which are free and honestly, i loved them! one of those on a wm roll with cheese and sw chips is def my fav green day dinner just now. they had them in asda on roll back for £1.50 (pack of 2 in the chilled bit) but when i went yesterday there were none :(

i've not tasted all the quorn stuff - i'm always wary to spend the money on it in case i don't like it lol x

thats great thanks for that info :)

i am intrigued to see what the butternut squash lasagne would be like! The only thing is I really do not like the idea of cottage cheese so would need to find an alternative for that.. Any ideas?

it is indeed... And I am also really paranoid about eating too many carbs at each meal.. But I think I am doing ok by being mindful of the carbs part and making sure I have loads of superfree as well :)
i really like the quorn burgers but have really gone off of the mince and sausages.. I like the Lm red onion veggie sausages :) but DO NOT like the chicken style quorn range.. The texture is not for me at all :/

hopefully I will do green days for most of the week, and try to think of a new recipe for each day :)

xx

thats great thanks for that info :)

i am intrigued to see what the butternut squash lasagne would be like! The only thing is I really do not like the idea of cottage cheese so would need to find an alternative for that.. Any ideas?

it is indeed... And I am also really paranoid about eating too many carbs at each meal.. But I think I am doing ok by being mindful of the carbs part and making sure I have loads of superfree as well :)
i really like the quorn burgers but have really gone off of the mince and sausages.. I like the Lm red onion veggie sausages :) but DO NOT like the chicken style quorn range.. The texture is not for me at all :/

hopefully I will do green days for most of the week, and try to think of a new recipe for each day :)

xx

i haven't tried the quorn sausages...didn't like them years so don't buy them :( dunno if they're better now?
i have the LM sausages but i'm not that keen...too much like stuffing for me but must admit, i do have them with SW chips on a green day sometimes...but syning some ketchup to disguise them is my key lol
i do like the chicken pieces and i've made chilli from the mince a few times which i was planning on doing again soon but maybe put it in potato skins with some cheese? mmmm lol

i don't mind cottage cheese and do my quiches with it - if you blitz it and once all the other stuff is in with it, you prob wouldn't notice it? are you able to eat it but just don't like it or can you not eat it at all (allergic to it or whatever?)

i made the baked bean lasagne a while ago and it didn't ask for cottage cheese....but maybe you could get some ideas on google cos there are bound to be other lasagnes without it? quark maybe? (never really buy that either cos i don't really know what to do with it lol)

i made the carbonara from the mag tonight and really enjoyed it. i love carbonara from an italian restaurant...full of cream and fat and loads of calories lol, so this was a nice wee reminder and pretty decent to have those demons missed out!

i like doing pasta with lots of superfree on a green day (and quorn pieces for me) then mixing in some philadelphia light while its all still hot to melt it and make a syn free, great use of HEa creamy sauce.

i tend to do green mid week for a few days then EE and sometimes the odd red day when i'm not working and have more time to put effort into cooking ;) x

Hi girls,
your thread looks great how do I subscribe? I really need some motivation
So whats my story? I joined Slimming World in June 2013 and was successful in losing 10lbs-delighted!!
Then went on summer holidays and came back few pounds up but I went back last wk in August and went onto to lose 1st from my original 10st 11lbs to 9st 10lbs- once gain delighted such an easy plan to follow.
Heres where it all went wrong-after setting my target of 9st 5lbs only three wks ago, my life has been turned upside down emotionally and I have eaten my way through everything.
Ive been in hospital, diagnosed with underactive thyroid and endometriosis and I was so angry cause Id been living a healthy life and didnt understand why this would happen to me??
Heres where the emotional eating began and i now need to change an get back to group.
I feel that if i can connect with others I can account for my actions and break this new and worrying habit.
Ive never turned to food before and I dont want to start now!
Plan is to go back to group Tuesday morning and im dreading that number on the scales!! I know Ill be totally deflated but I have to start a new week and focus on reaching my target!
Can you help me please??

Hi there :) welcome to my thread, I believe that there is an option to follow any thread so feel free to follow this one and all of my food diaries!

There are plenty of other great threads on here as well (take a look at the front page of minimins) and subscribe to any that you wish :) good luck with rejoining group this week :) I do sw from home so gather all my support and guidance from minimins - it has been a fantastic journey so far :D

Nic

x

i haven't tried the quorn sausages...didn't like them years so don't buy them :( dunno if they're better now?
i have the LM sausages but i'm not that keen...too much like stuffing for me but must admit, i do have them with SW chips on a green day sometimes...but syning some ketchup to disguise them is my key lol
i do like the chicken pieces and i've made chilli from the mince a few times which i was planning on doing again soon but maybe put it in potato skins with some cheese? mmmm lol

i don't mind cottage cheese and do my quiches with it - if you blitz it and once all the other stuff is in with it, you prob wouldn't notice it? are you able to eat it but just don't like it or can you not eat it at all (allergic to it or whatever?)

i made the baked bean lasagne a while ago and it didn't ask for cottage cheese....but maybe you could get some ideas on google cos there are bound to be other lasagnes without it? quark maybe? (never really buy that either cos i don't really know what to do with it lol)

i made the carbonara from the mag tonight and really enjoyed it. i love carbonara from an italian restaurant...full of cream and fat and loads of calories lol, so this was a nice wee reminder and pretty decent to have those demons missed out!

i like doing pasta with lots of superfree on a green day (and quorn pieces for me) then mixing in some philadelphia light while its all still hot to melt it and make a syn free, great use of HEa creamy sauce.

i tend to do green mid week for a few days then EE and sometimes the odd red day when i'm not working and have more time to put effort into cooking ;) x

They are ok but to be honest I would rather use some syns and have proper sausages! The Lm ones are good for a filling green day meal :)

i may give that cottage cheese idea a go one day... It's more just the idea of it to be honest :/ I just don't like the look of it :( but I will see how I feel or will try and find an alternative sauce :) that's good about the carbonara recipe! I shall check it out thanks :)

i am happy to keep mixing up the days now I have got the hang of all of the days ;)

xx

Diary for Monday 28th October.

Weigh in was 1/2 pound off.. I am pleased i have had a loss but really was hoping for a bit more after all my hard work this week..

8 weeks until Christmas and still aiming for a 1 pound a week loss!

EE day.

heb: bread
hea: milk

B: scrambled eggs with two rashers of trimmed bacon and some onion. rice pudding with stewed apple (1) and cinnamon. Coffee (HEA)

L: Tuna pasta (1) salad with loads of superfree and some garlic and herb Philly (2) homemade garlic bread (heb) (2.5) snowballs (6)

snacks: fruit salad

D: lamb steak with garlic and rosemary diced potatoes, carrots, green beans and peas.

4 x digestive biscuits (14)

water: 2.5 litres.

Daily syns: 26.5/15

(11.5 syns over) think I've had a bit of a downer day after weigh in.. back on good form tomorrow! Borrowed 7 syns from last week... So only 4.5 syns over today...

xx

seriously lacking motivation today :(

Last edited:
I have officially ended a 100% on plan week!!! :D fingers tightly crossed for weigh in tomorrow..

Back