Nic's Food Diary

Sunday 4th January 2015 - Filling & Healthy

B - Oats so simple to which I added honey and raisins (2)

L - None -had breakfast late

D - Roast chicken
Roasted garlic and herb new potatoes
Mash, no butter
Carrots, cauliflower and broccoli
Stuffing (2)
Gravy (2)

6/49

Food for today, more may be added later :)

Nic

Last edited:
Evening lovelies
Well my first day back hasn't been so bad. Dad and youngest brother came for tea which was lovely and tea was delish, I love a roast :)

Today I have also made a pan of spicy red lentil and tomato soup for a few lunches this week and plan on making a red pepper and tomato one tomorrow to freeze for some of next week's lunches. I haven't made soup in ages and love a good homemade one.

Here's to day 2
Nic xx

Hubby is having salad for dinners this week but I'm not feeling ready for salads yet, it's too cold! so will probably have the soup and a warby thin ham sandwich. The soup is 2pp per portion on pp but free on f&h :) x

Did you have your soup for lunch Nic? Hope you've had a good day. X

Did you have your soup for lunch Nic? Hope you've had a good day. X

Hey Serena
I did have my soup for lunch today it was delish :) xx

Evening minis
Today has been a good one, apart from the work stress! ! bit I'm not going into that

Food today f & h

B - porridge with raisins and honey (2)

L - home made spicy lentil and tomato soup
Melon and 0% fat Greek yogurt

S - 2 satsumas

D - savoury minced beef and vegetables (2 for gravy)
New potatoes
Broccoli
Yorkshire pudding (2)

10/49

Nic xx

Hey Serena I did have my soup for lunch today it was delish :) xx

Glad u enjoyed it :) I really need to eat more soup, I can handle it as long as it's blended! Soup with lumps is stew and needs dumplings lol x

How has your Tuesday been Nic? Hope you've had a good day. X

How has your Tuesday been Nic? Hope you've had a good day. X

Hey Serena my Tuesday didn't go to plan. I have started to play netball on a Tuesday evening but my son unfortunately has come down with the flu so I didn't play last night. He's rarely ill so I know when he goes to bed of his own accord he's ill (he's 16). He rang me at work telling me he was dizzy and couldn't see properly I panicked and took half a days holiday. His temperature was 38.5C when I got home bit has come down a lot now but he won't be in college for the rest of the week (first week back)!.

Sorry for rambling bet you wish you'd never asked now lol xx

Food for Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th January

Tuesday

B - porridge with honey (1)
L- 3 crumpets with marmite
D- as Monday

Wednesday

B - porridge with honey (1)
L- homemade spicy lentil and tomato soup
2 X warby thins
Melon with 0% Greek yogurt
D- beef, veg and potato soup which I will blend up for my son so he can eat it with his extremely sore throat!

Hope you're all having a great Wednesday - nearly the weekend :) xx

Hey Serena my Tuesday didn't go to plan. I have started to play netball on a Tuesday evening but my son unfortunately has come down with the flu so I didn't play last night. He's rarely ill so I know when he goes to bed of his own accord he's ill (he's 16). He rang me at work telling me he was dizzy and couldn't see properly I panicked and took half a days holiday. His temperature was 38.5C when I got home bit has come down a lot now but he won't be in college for the rest of the week (first week back)!. Sorry for rambling bet you wish you'd never asked now lol xx

Omg, sounds as though he was really poorly :-( Thats flu, not the type of flu where people are still walking round town! Hope he's feeling better soon and you can get back to your netball next week. X

Food for Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th January Tuesday B - porridge with honey (1) L- 3 crumpets with marmite D- as Monday Wednesday B - porridge with honey (1) L- homemade spicy lentil and tomato soup 2 X warby thins Melon with 0% Greek yogurt D- beef, veg and potato soup which I will blend up for my son so he can eat it with his extremely sore throat! Hope you're all having a great Wednesday - nearly the weekend :) xx

Food is looking good :) Downhill to the weekend now! X

Hiya Nic, you're doing great back on plan again with some good food! Keep up the good work hun.

Sorry to hear your lad is poorly :( Hope it clears up quickly and you don't catch it.

You watching the bb launch show tonight? xx

Fingers crossed for a good loss on Sunday. He's really poorly definitely proper flu bless him.

And yes we will be watching be launch show tonight can't wait! xx

Omg, sounds as though he was really poorly :-( Thats flu, not the type of flu where people are still walking round town! Hope he's feeling better soon and you can get back to your netball next week. X

Food is looking good :) Downhill to the weekend now! X

It definitely is proper flu he is still struggling to get out of bed much bless him, never seen him this poorly since he had his bowel op when he was 2 weeks old! He hardly ever gets poorly.

I'm enjoying being back on plan. Looking forward to the weekend work is stressful this week, more than usual! x

It definitely is proper flu he is still struggling to get out of bed much bless him, never seen him this poorly since he had his bowel op when he was 2 weeks old! He hardly ever gets poorly. I'm enjoying being back on plan. Looking forward to the weekend work is stressful this week, more than usual! x

Stressful work with a poorly son is not what you need! Hope u can rest and relax tonight x

Back