Nic's Food Diary

Evening lovely ladies

Sorry all for being awol for a lot of my first week back on plan. what with son being unwell and me now coming down with a heavy cold and terrible chesty cough!

Thank you for the concern regarding my son. Took him to the doctors yesterday because I was still worried about hiim being dizzy when getting up and his general fatigue. One of the doctors at work had mentioned glandular fever as he had a lot of the symptoms. Doctor examined him and said he has viral flu and a chest infection! So got antibiotics and told him to rest, drink plenty and take paracetamol to keep his temperature down.

He's starting to feel a little brighter today and has asked for pizza and cheesecake :rolleyes: I bought him some on the way home from work! May have a little cheesecake myself as well as I have a good few pp left :D

Nic x

Food for Thursday 8th January (F & H)

B - Porridge with raisins (1)

L - 2 x warby thin with ham
bowl of homemade spicy lentil and tomato soup

D - Soup as yesterday

melon with 0% fat greek yogurt

13/49

Friday 9th January (F & H )

B - Porridge with honey (1)

L - Heinz reduced salt tomato soup (6)
2 warby thins

D - 2 x warburtons crumpets
TV cheese spread (1)
Bovril

1/6th iceland sticky toffee cheesecake (7)

28/49

Nic xx

OMG i've just watched Katie Hopkins progamme on TLC catchup (a work colleague said it was worth a watch) I generally dislike everything about Katie Hopkins but I was told she had shown a different side to herself on this programme.

The programme was about her putting on 3 stones and then showing how easy it is to lose it again. She got a lot more than she bargained for, as it wasnt as easy as she thought it would be to put on or lose the weight (now theres a surprise) lol. By the end of it she had a little more sympathy than she previously had for all the 'fat ba*****s' as she calls anyone who is overweight and now understands it not just a simple case of eat less, move more as she had previously believed.

To say it was an eye opener is an understatement. I still dislike her a lot, but I'm glad she now seems to understand a little more of what it is like to be overweight and doesn't view so called fat people as she previously did.

I'm glad to hear your son is feeling a bit better, hope yours doesn't develop into anything serious? Did you enjoy your cheesecake? A well earned treat and still within your PP, you go girl! I watched that KH Programme too, I don't think she looks particularly healthy at her smallest or biggest! She looks pretty 'normal' in Celeb BB at the moment tho. X

Hi Nic, I didn't see the Katie Hopkins programme but have seen her on CBB this week and cannot stand the woman at all. I'm not so sure she does really understand how it is tbh as one of the first things she said the other night was "I don't like fat people". Horrible individual. Let's see how she gets on with her weight once she hits a certain age and she can't just gain it and lose it from choice eh? :mad:

Anyway, hope you're having a lovely Saturday and good luck for tomorrow!

Hope you're feeling ok xx

I'm glad to hear your son is feeling a bit better, hope yours doesn't develop into anything serious? Did you enjoy your cheesecake? A well earned treat and still within your PP, you go girl! I watched that KH Programme too, I don't think she looks particularly healthy at her smallest or biggest! She looks pretty 'normal' in Celeb BB at the moment tho. X

Hey Serena thanks hun he's a lot better and we're both just left with horrible chesty coughs.

The cheesecake wasn't very nice :( too sweet and not enough flavour really not worth the pp for such a little piece either.

She was fat too thin and unhealthy looking before she started and I don't think she had bargained on just how hard it is to exercise when carrying a few extra stone! But you're right she does look loads better as she is now on CBB xx

Hi Nic, I didn't see the Katie Hopkins programme but have seen her on CBB this week and cannot stand the woman at all. I'm not so sure she does really understand how it is tbh as one of the first things she said the other night was "I don't like fat people". Horrible individual. Let's see how she gets on with her weight once she hits a certain age and she can't just gain it and lose it from choice eh? :mad:

Anyway, hope you're having a lovely Saturday and good luck for tomorrow!

Hope you're feeling ok xx

She really isn't a nice person at all is she. How can you put all people who are overweight in one box and say 'I hate fat people' but don't forget she hates children with ginger hair 'as they are harder to love'! Wth is wrong with her?

And let's see what happens as she gets older

Hope you're having a good day xx

Today so far has involved loads of washing and drying (thank goodness for the tumble dryer) having been unwell for he last week very little has been done and I'm still playing catch up with the cleaning as well but will probably do that tomorrow.

Food so far today f & h

B - none got up late so just had a coffee

L - 2 X warby thin
Hot roast pork was a little fatty so pp needed (3)

no idea what is for tea, maybe something with chicken I font know yet. Didn't eat lunch until 2.30 so not particularly hungry just yet

Hope you're all having a great weekend so far. Gonna go catch up on diaries now xx

Thanks hun were both feeling a lot better than we were especially my son xx

She really isn't a nice person at all is she. How can you put all people who are overweight in one box and say 'I hate fat people' but don't forget she hates children with ginger hair 'as they are harder to love'! Wth is wrong with her?

And let's see what happens as she gets older

Hope you're having a good day xx

Glad to hear that oh she'd love me I'm a redhead and fat. Xx

Aw sugar we've a few gingers in our family and personally I love ginger hair I'm blonde with a ginger tinge all due to my grandads side of the family

Hi ladies
Had my weigh in this morning and have lost 3lbs :) I am extremely pleased with that.

I'll be back to log foodage later on.

Hope you're all having a good Sunday

Love Nic x

Back