Nic's Food Diary

Oh no Nic! I've been awol on a few diaries this weekend so wasn't here for when you were struggling! So sorry you had a gain this week hun but well done for sticking with things and not letting it make you go off track, which is very easy to do when we are disappointed with what the scales say. Could it be that totm is looming maybe? Keep going and hopefully next weekend you will get a great result!

Hope you are having a good day and staying strong xxx

Don't worry Sammy I had a little wobble that's all hunni. Totm was a week or so ago but for me that means nothing Totm appears whenever it feels like it!! Fingers crossed for a loss on Sunday xx

Evening ladies
Can't quite believe it's Monday again already!

Not long back from my dad's, it's my little brothers 20th birthday today and I had a piece of yummy cake :)

Foodage for today (F & H)

B- Porridge and raisins (1)

L- Chickpea, tomato and spinach curry with pitta bread

D- Omelette with tomatoes, onions, peppers and 20g mature cheddar (2)

S- Tesco chocolate tray bake 1/16 (6)

Salt and balsamic vinegar velvet crunch (2)

9/49

Tomorrow is netball again! But our match is at 9.20pm! ! I'll be tired before we start playing lol

Hope you've all had a great day.

Love Nic xx

Don't worry Sammy I had a little wobble that's all hunni. Totm was a week or so ago but for me that means nothing Totm appears whenever it feels like it!! Fingers crossed for a loss on Sunday xx

And you have a shiny house to show for it :) x

Evening ladies Can't quite believe it's Monday again already! Not long back from my dad's, it's my little brothers 20th birthday today and I had a piece of yummy cake :) Foodage for today (F & H) B- Porridge and raisins (1) L- Chickpea, tomato and spinach curry with pitta bread D- Omelette with tomatoes, onions, peppers and 20g mature cheddar (2) S- Tesco chocolate tray bake 1/16 (6) Salt and balsamic vinegar velvet crunch (2) 9/49 Tomorrow is netball again! But our match is at 9.20pm! ! I'll be tired before we start playing lol Hope you've all had a great day. Love Nic xx

Your F&H Day looks fab Nic! I'm jealous of your tray bake, those are the only shop bought cakes I like! X PS-Did you make your curry? X

The tray bake was yummy. Brother loves the chocolate one but my son loves the vanilla, I love them both nom nom.

The curry was homemade with pataks balti paste :) Hubby and I love it though son is not so keen :( and usually has something different.

Happy Tuesday x

The tray bake was yummy. Brother loves the chocolate one but my son loves the vanilla, I love them both nom nom. The curry was homemade with pataks balti paste :) Hubby and I love it though son is not so keen :( and usually has something different. Happy Tuesday x

I love the balti paste! It's my favourite one! I have to say I'd probably swing towards Vanilla TB if I have the choice but would gladly eat either if it was plonked in front of me!!!! X

Evening lovelies

Well no netball tonight, I can't get a lift, can't wait until I get my car!!

Foodage for today:-

B - Oatso simple bigger bowl golden syrup (8)

L - Heinz minestrone soup (4)
Mullerlight mandarin yogurt (2)

D - Beef ragu (6)
Spaghetti (60g dry weight) (6)
Parmasan cheese 10g (2)

S - Salt and balsamic vinegar velvet crunch (2)

26/26
15/49

Hope you're all having a great evening
Love Nic xx

Evening lovelies Well no netball tonight, I can't get a lift, can't wait until I get my car!! Foodage for today:- B - Oatso simple bigger bowl golden syrup (8) L - Heinz minestrone soup (4) Mullerlight mandarin yogurt (2) D - Beef ragu (6) Spaghetti (60g dry weight) (6) Parmasan cheese 10g (2) S - Salt and balsamic vinegar velvet crunch (2) 26/26 15/49 Hope you're all having a great evening Love Nic xx

Sorry to hear about netball :-( Or are u quietly glad ;-) When do u get your car? X

I was really looking forward to netball, its great stress relief. I need to re-join the gym or some classes again.

I get the car this coming Monday, can't wait :party0011:not had one for nearly 4 years now! I have had a car since I was 17 right up until then, was and still am lost without it.

Nic x

I was really looking forward to netball, its great stress relief. I need to re-join the gym or some classes again. I get the car this coming Monday, can't wait :party0011:not had one for nearly 4 years now! I have had a car since I was 17 right up until then, was and still am lost without it. Nic x

What are u getting? Only 6 sleeps to go! Yey! X

I'm getting a brand spanking new Toyota aygo on a 3 year lease through an nhs scheme in the trust I work for and I can't wait. Really nervous about driving it, no idea why. I clocked up 120,000 miles on my last car in the 7 years I had it so it's not like I have no experience in driving lol.

Happy Wednesday xx

I'm getting a brand spanking new Toyota aygo on a 3 year lease through an nhs scheme in the trust I work for and I can't wait. Really nervous about driving it, no idea why. I clocked up 120,000 miles on my last car in the 7 years I had it so it's not like I have no experience in driving lol. Happy Wednesday xx

Oh Wow! That's so awesome, I've never had a shiny new car!!! What colour will it be? It'll be like riding a bike once you get it, right back in the saddle x

I've never had a new car before either sooo nervous lol. It's orange twist sounds awful but is lovely. I know we hired a car at Xmas and after 10 mins it felt like I'd never been without a car.

Just waiting for the snow now, it's hit Bradford and is on its way boo!! supposed to snow all night, no good when I've got to get to work in the morning.

Good evening lovelies

Hope it doesn't snow too much tonight, it's forecast to snow all night here!

Foodage for today

B- Belvita breakfast biscuits (6)

L- Heinz classic vegetable soup (6)
Velvet crunch crisps (2)

D- Fish fingers X 4 (6)
Health fryer chips (6)
Mushy peas 1/2 tin (3)

26/26
16/49

Have a great evening minis

Love Nic xx

Did you get much snow Nic? Hope you're ok. X

Did you get much snow Nic? Hope you're ok. X

Hi Serena very little snow where I live. We got thunder lighting and hailstones that settled like snow because there was so much of it.

Set off to no snow but about a mile up the road there was loads and blizzard conditions with cars sliding around everywhere! Took me 1.5 hours to go 10 miles!! Took my ages to thaw out lol. Then the 2 of our consultants got stuck in in gridlock on the motorway leading to the cancellation of this mornings clinics and very unhappy patients :( .

Hope you've had a better day than me x

Hi Serena very little snow where I live. We got thunder lighting and hailstones that settled like snow because there was so much of it. Set off to no snow but about a mile up the road there was loads and blizzard conditions with cars sliding around everywhere! Took me 1.5 hours to go 10 miles!! Took my ages to thaw out lol. Then the 2 of our consultants got stuck in in gridlock on the motorway leading to the cancellation of this mornings clinics and very unhappy patients :( . Hope you've had a better day than me x

Oh No :-( That day deserved a giant virtual warm hug I think! Hope you are able to relax and unwind tonight x

Relaxing after yummy pizza for tea and watching silent witness and CBB.

Bought some chocolate on the way home, some wispa bites and a bar of Cadbury fruit and nut. Problem is that I daren't open either of them because I don't know if I can only eat a little! Have put them in the fridge until I can just have a couple of pieces. Probably just gonna have some frozen grapes instead :)

xx

Evening ladies

Been one of those nightmare days where nothing goes right. But relaxing now with my hubby catching up on TV programmes we have sky+.

Food for today

B- Apple and blueberry oatso simple porridge pot (6)

L- Heinz minestrone soup (4)

D- sooo hungry and I had the following

A whole farmfoods sweet chilli chicken pizza (14)

S- Frozen grapes

All within points though I still have 2 points left hmm! ! What to have

Love
Nic xx

Relaxing after yummy pizza for tea and watching silent witness and CBB. Bought some chocolate on the way home, some wispa bites and a bar of Cadbury fruit and nut. Problem is that I daren't open either of them because I don't know if I can only eat a little! Have put them in the fridge until I can just have a couple of pieces. Probably just gonna have some frozen grapes instead :) xx

Good Luck with not touching the treats just yet Nic! X

Evening ladies Been one of those nightmare days where nothing goes right. But relaxing now with my hubby catching up on TV programmes we have sky+. Food for today B- Apple and blueberry oatso simple porridge pot (6) L- Heinz minestrone soup (4) D- sooo hungry and I had the following A whole farmfoods sweet chilli chicken pizza (14) S- Frozen grapes All within points though I still have 2 points left hmm! ! What to have Love Nic xx

Choose wisely with those remaining PP! X

Back