Nic's Food Diary

Decided I don't actually want anything else to eat today, the grapes have hit the spot sweet wise. Will be going to bed soon though am shattered xx

Decided I don't actually want anything else to eat today, the grapes have hit the spot sweet wise. Will be going to bed soon though am shattered xx

Whoop Whoop! Go Nic! That's Brilliant. X

Whoop Whoop! Go Nic! That's Brilliant. X

Thanks Serena so difficult not to eat extra food when I stay up later I know I should just go to bed then I wouldn't be thinking about food, I'd be asleep lol. Have a great Friday xx

Woo hoo! !! It's Friday !!

Just today a work then I've got a week off to use up some of my outstanding annual leave. Can't wait!!

Happy Friday minis

Love Nic xx

Thanks Serena so difficult not to eat extra food when I stay up later I know I should just go to bed then I wouldn't be thinking about food, I'd be asleep lol. Have a great Friday xx

I'm exactly the same! Sometimes it's just easier to be asleep! X

Woo hoo! !! It's Friday !! Just today a work then I've got a week off to use up some of my outstanding annual leave. Can't wait!! Happy Friday minis Love Nic xx

Yey to an impending week off!!! Any plans? X

Yey to an impending week off!!! Any plans? X[/QUOTE]

I've just got on the bus home and I couldn't be happier, I'm shattered it's been a busy week!. Done 40.5 hours instead of my normal 36 hour as I had some time to make up before the end of the month,now I'm 2 hours in hand lol.

Mums coming over either Monday or Tuesday for the day so that will be lovely, probably go out for lunch and have a catch up. Also have I mentioned my new car I'm getting Monday hee hee ;)

Other than that I'll be doing some sorting of bedrooms as we want to decorate these next so that will take up the rest of the week lol.

Hope you've had a lovely day xx

Evening Nic! Yay to it being Friday and the weekend, yay to you having a week off, yay to you getting your lovely new car soon and yay to not giving in to temptation last night and having grapes :) All is good! Hope the scales add an extra smile to your face on Sunday hun, you deserve a loss.

Ooh, are 4 fish fingers really 6pp? Not had those for a while, might get some next week.

Have a fab weekend and good luck for wi! xx

Yey to Week Off! Yey to Mums Visit! Yey to Bew Car! Sounds like a very well deserved week off to me x

Afternoon lovelies

So glad I've got a week off, I need it! Work just gets busier and changes by the day at the moment. Things are changing in the world of medical secretaries and our roles will soon be unrecognisable to what they were when I started nearly 20 years ago!! 20 years:eek:, I can't believe it has been so long!. In that time I've worked in 4 different hospitals and for 2 different Trusts and for the most part I love my job, but I hate how forgotten about we are, the government only seem to be bothered about so called front line staff, but Consultants wouldn't know what to do without us, we're like their work wives :D.

Sorry rant over, thanks for listening :rolleyes:

Anyway, FOOD:

Friday:

B - Oatso simple honey and vanilla pot (yuk yuk yuk)! (4 - as I didn't eat it all)

L - Heinz minestrone soup (4)

D - Chicken bhuna (24)
Chappati x 1 (6) ish??

26/26
28/49

Not such a great idea to have a takeaway, but it was yummy and I am still within my points, though I have eaten more weeklies than I would have wanted.

Food for today:

B - Skinny latte

L - 2 Warburton crumpets with marmite

D - 2 x warby thins with grated mature cheddar, onions, tomatoes and salad cream (4)

32/49

Onward to tomorrow mornings weigh in - fingers crossed :confused:

Nic xx

Morning lovelies

Its weigh in day again, they come round so fast don't they?!

I've weigh 13st 6lb and have lost 2.5 lbs woo hoo :) I'll update my stats and ticker when I can get on the laptop later on.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Gonna go get some breakfast and then make a start on the million and one jobs I need to do round the house today.

I'll be back later with my food for the day. Happy Sunday lovelies

Nic xx

Evening ladies

Just popped in to log my food for the day:

B/L - 2 slices toasted white bread with peanut butter (8

S- 20 cashew nuts (4)

D- Roast gammon (5)
2 Homemade Yorkshire puddings made with frylight (4)
Roasted garlic and rosemary potatoes (frylight) (4)
Cauli/broccoli/carrots (0)
Cheese sauce (2)

S- Cadbury highlights (1)

Such a yummy tea.....nom nom :)

26/26
2/49

Mum coming for a couple of days from tomorrow so will catch up when I can.

Love Nic xx

Ahh Nic, well done on your fabby loss hun! :) Bet you are made up!

I'm loving the fact you had a takeaway and still lost. Just goes to show we can enjoy ourselves as long as we are within points.

Sorry things are a bit up in the air re work and it's all going to change. Can't be easy after being in the job for so long plus feeling that you don't get appreciated as much as you should do!

Have a lovely time with your mum amd see you when you have time to pop on xxx

Back