Nic's Food Diary

Week 6, Day 7 - pro points

Evening lovlies minis

Food for today has been yummy again, especially my cornetto enigma, totally yum!

B - 1 warby thin with blueberry jam (4)

Tesco value cereal bar (2)

L - 1/2 portion of chickpea and tomato curry (3)
1 x tesco value pitta bread (3)

Strawberries and nectarine (really sweet and yummy but could have done with some greek yogurt on them lol )

D - 1 x warby thin (3)
Home made wedges (200g raw) (4)
3 x tesco value fishfingers (3)

Cornetto enigma (5)

Dailies 26/26
Weeklies 23/49

My hubby has just come back in and brought me some curry goat yum yum I absolutely love it. I'm gonna save it for tomorrow when I have the rest of the chickpea curry :)

Have a lovely evening minis

Might be back later to update if I have a snack later on. Gonna go make tea soon, I'm starving

Nic xx

Evening lovlies minis

Food for today has been yummy again, especially my cornetto enigma, totally yum!

B - 1 warby thin with blueberry jam (4)

Tesco value cereal bar (2)

L - 1/2 portion of chickpea and tomato curry (3)
1 x tesco value pitta bread (3)

Strawberries and nectarine (really sweet and yummy but could have done with some greek yogurt on them lol )

D - 1 x warby thin (3)
Home made wedges (200g raw) (4)
3 x tesco value fishfingers (3)

Cornetto enigma (5)

Dailies 26/26
Weeklies 23/49

My hubby has just come back in and brought me some curry goat yum yum I absolutely love it. I'm gonna save it for tomorrow when I have the rest of the chickpea curry :)

Have a lovely evening minis

Might be back later to update if I have a snack later on. Gonna go make tea soon, I'm starving

Nic xx

Sounds like a yummy day Nicky :) Curry goat, wow! That sounds different! I bet it will go lovely with the chickpea curry too x

Evening lovlies minis Food for today has been yummy again, especially my cornetto enigma, totally yum! B - 1 warby thin with blueberry jam (4) Tesco value cereal bar (2) L - 1/2 portion of chickpea and tomato curry (3) 1 x tesco value pitta bread (3) Strawberries and nectarine (really sweet and yummy but could have done with some greek yogurt on them lol ) D - 1 x warby thin (3) Home made wedges (200g raw) (4) 3 x tesco value fishfingers (3) Cornetto enigma (5) Dailies 26/26 Weeklies 23/49 My hubby has just come back in and brought me some curry goat yum yum I absolutely love it. I'm gonna save it for tomorrow when I have the rest of the chickpea curry :) Have a lovely evening minis Might be back later to update if I have a snack later on. Gonna go make tea soon, I'm starving Nic xx

Food is looking very nice today :)

I do love a bit of curry goat.

Good luck for your WI 2moro

H

Absolutely love curry goat by it took me ages to try it though. My hubby's family is from Jamaica so we eat it quite a lot but usually at funerals, weddings, christenings and of course the annual carribean carnival yum yum.

Change of plan for tea and instead of fish fingers I fancied Iceland garlic and herb chicken which was more pp.

Updated points

Daily 26/26
Weeklies 27/49

Might have some more strawberries later on unfortunately without greek yogurt or meringue (I need to go shopping)! :)

Nic xx

Absolutely love curry goat by it took me ages to try it though. My hubby's family is from Jamaica so we eat it quite a lot but usually at funerals, weddings, christenings and of course the annual carribean carnival yum yum. Change of plan for tea and instead of fish fingers I fancied Iceland garlic and herb chicken which was more pp. Updated points Daily 26/26 Weeklies 27/49 Might have some more strawberries later on unfortunately without greek yogurt or meringue (I need to go shopping)! :) Nic xx

When do you go shopping? Is the annual Caribbean carnival local to you? X

When do you go shopping? Is the annual Caribbean carnival local to you? X

Morning Serena I just usually go shopping as flathen and sometimes do a big monthly shop as well. The carnival is in Huddersfield where I live lots of floats, colourful dancers, music and yummy food xx

Weigh in - Saturday 21st June

Just weighed and I've lost 2.5 lbs whoop whoop :D

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and the weather is as gorgeous where you are as it is here.

Nic xx

yay :D fab news well done u!!!
enjoy the weather - its lovely here again too!!

Thanks Shez and i've just realised I've now lost more than 5% :D which is probably why I'm finding walking upstairs at work (4 floors) easier now :) xx

Just weighed and I've lost 2.5 lbs whoop whoop :D Hope you all have a lovely weekend and the weather is as gorgeous where you are as it is here. Nic xx

OMG Nicky! The Saturday WI Crew really nailed it! 2.5lbs is FAB! You should be very proud of yourself x

Hey
Huge well done on the loss (and last weeks as I was awol).

You are doing so so well.

Curry goat? Never heard of it but sounds fab. :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

yay :D fab news well done u!!!
enjoy the weather - itonely here again too!![/Qmonday
Yay! Great loss x

Fantastic loss hun! Well done you! Xx

OMG Nicky! The Saturday WI Crew really nailed it! 2.5lbs is FAB! You should be very proud of yourself x

Well done on the loss hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey
Huge well done on the loss (and last weeks as I was awol).

You are doing so so well.

Curry goat? Never heard of it but sounds fab. :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just weighed and I've lost 2.5 lbs whoop whoop :D Hope you all have a lovely weekend and the weather is as gorgeous where you are as it is here. Nic xx[/QUOTE

Yee ha! Fantastic weight loss Nic, congrats :)

Thank you everyone. I'm really pleased. Having a f & h day today and back on pp either tomorrow or monday as it seems to be helping with portion size xx

Back