Nic's Food Diary

Thanks sammy. I know when your child finishes one stage in their life it's difficult. I cried every time he started a new stage. He has gone to a party tonight at a school friends house, which all his friends are going to, and I will be sat here worrying about him until he comes back. He has a curfew of 10.30, which is the latest I have ever given him. I'm terrified of all the horrible things that could happen but I have to lean to trust him and start to let him do more as he gets older as I fear my worry will only get worse the older he gets!

Nic xx

You are right Nic, it's very scary when they start wanting a bit of freedom and independence and not a bit easy for us as parents. My lad has gone on a school trip for two nights and we have no contact with him as they weren't allowed to take their phones with them so I am on pins and will be until he gets back tomorrow evening. But as you say, we need to learn to trust them too. They grow up so fast don't they? Hope your son enjoyed the party anyway xx

Morning lovalues
Here is my meal plan for the day:-

B - 30g Tesco fruit and fibre (3)
Milk allowance 3/4 pint (3)

Skinny milky coffee from milk allowance

L - 1 x warby thin with 1/2 tin tesco value spaghetti (6)

D - Corned beef hash (corned beef, tinned tomatos, onions, oxo cube) (5)
Mashed potato 150 g (no butter. skimmed milk only) (3)
Carrots (0)

sugar free jelly & tinned peaches

2 x satsuma

Mint choc cornetto (5)

so far 25/26 pp

Be back later to update

Nic xx

Love the sound of your corned beef hash. How much corned beef did you use?

Evening lovelies

Food for today today, for a Monday lol. My food for today:-

Milk allowance 1/2 pint skimmed milk (2)

B - tesco fruit and fibre 30g (3)

S - tesco value cereal bar (2)

L - 2 x warby thins with 1/3 jar crab paste (7)
Sainsburys cheese curls (2)

2 satsumas (0)

D - 1/3 tesco value four cheese pizza (7)
Homemade jacket wedges (350g raw) (7)
Tesco value salad cream 15g (2)

Tinned peaches and sugar free jelly (0)

Dailies 26/26
Weeklies 12/49

Love nic xx

Have you tried using salad cream light? Only you can have 15g of that for 1pp. I wasn't keen at first but it's not too bad once you get used to it.

You are right Nic, it's very scary when they start wanting a bit of freedom and independence and not a bit easy for us as parents. My lad has gone on a school trip for two nights and we have no contact with him as they weren't allowed to take their phones with them so I am on pins and will be until he gets back tomorrow evening. But as you say, we need to learn to trust them too. They grow up so fast don't they? Hope your son enjoyed the party anyway xx Love the sound of your corned beef hash. How much corned beef did you use? Have you tried using salad cream light? Only you can have 15g of that for 1pp. I wasn't keen at first but it's not too bad once you get used to it.

If you get Asda Smart Price, you can have 30g for 1pp and it's probably a lot cheaper than Light! X

So was this your food for today then? LOL

LOL :8855:I know on reading it back. I don't always have use of the laptop and my tablet is a pain to post from x

Hi mic -I think skimmed milk is 3pp for 1/2 pint? X

Oops Mrs S you're right. Must remember in future. Will take a couple of pp off my weeklies to compensate xx

Week 6, Day 4 - pro points

Evening lovely minis

Had a lovely day today and i feel my food was good. I feel nevous about wi on saturday though as its my first week on pp.

B - sainsburys golden syrup porridge pot (6)

Milk allowance 1/2 pint (3)

L - 2 x warby thins with crab paste (7)
Tesco cheese curls (2)

2 x satsuma

D - iceland gammon round 112.5g raw (4)
Iceland crinkle cut oven chips 100g cooked (6)
Fried egg (3)

S - milky coffee with remainder of milk from allowance.

Dailies 26/26
Weeklies 17/49

Hope you've all had a good evening
Love Nic xx

Hungry so gonna have a warby thin with tesco value cheese spread (4)

Weeklies 20/49

Xx

I felt hungry last night too Nicky! How are u today? Hope u have some good food landed for Wednesday/Later/Today lol x

I felt hungry last night too Nicky! How are u todat? Hope u have some good food landed for Wednesday/Later/Today lol x

Hi Serena

I'm still hungry today, but I've got plenty of weeklies if I need them. Hows you today? Xx

Week 6, Day 5 - pro points

Evening lovely minis

Been really hungry today, but only since I got home from work. Just had tea, might have to have a coffee see if that helps fill a gap.

B - 30g cheerios (3)

Milk allowance 1/4 pint (1)

L - home made zero points veg soup (0)
4 x ryvita (5) !!

2 x satsuma (0)
Tesco value cereal bar (2)

D - Iceland crinkle cut oven chips 110g (7)
Iceland garlic and herb chickenbreast steak (5)
Mni corn on the cob (2)
Tesco value ketchup

Dailies 26/26
Weeklies 27/49

Love nic x

Hi Nic hope u r well? Hunger seems 2 b around lately 4 a few people on the formum :( although soup would never fill me up!

Dinner sounded yummmyyyy. Were the chips raw/cooked weight? Although I guess the weight wouldn't differ much.

I'm really hoping 4 a loss this week. Days continue 2 fly by, but still focused.

Take it steady :)

H

Don't u just love the Iceland Crinkle Cut Chips, they are such good value in both PP and £s! Did you Hunger disappear with the Coffee or did you end up using some Weeklies? X

love the iceland chicken breast steaks! tom always has the garlic and herb and i love the hot and spicy! :p
great value for money! x

Hi Nic hope u r well? Hunger seems 2 b around lately 4 a few people on the formum :( although soup would never fill me up!

Dinner sounded yummmyyyy. Were the chips raw/cooked weight? Although I guess the weight wouldn't differ much.

I'm really hoping 4 a loss this week. Days continue 2 fly by, but still focused.

Take it steady :)

H

Hi Helen don't know wHat's up with me lately, think totm might be about to make an appearance, can't really call it totm though because I have PCOS and they just turn up when they feel like it :( the chips were cooked weight and really yum :) I can't believe week 6 is coming to
an end already. Hope you're well xx

Don't u just love the Iceland Crinkle Cut Chips, they are such good value in both PP and £s! Did you Hunger disappear with the Coffee or did you end up using some Weeklies? X

The Iceland crinkle chips are yummy and only £1 :) I had a coffee and felt much better didn't need anything to eat after xx

love the iceland chicken breast steaks! tom always has the garlic and herb and i love the hot and spicy! :p
great value for money! x

Great value for money and sooo tasty. My son loves the spicy ones too xx

Hi Helen don't know wHat's up with me lately, think totm might be about to make an appearance, can't really call it totm though because I have PCOS and they just turn up when they feel like it :( the chips were cooked weight and really yum :) I can't believe week 6 is coming to an end already. Hope you're well xx The Iceland crinkle chips are yummy and only £1 :) I had a coffee and felt much better didn't need anything to eat after xx Great value for money and sooo tasty. My son loves the spicy ones too xx

I can't wait to try the Straight Cut Chips, hope they taste as yummy as the Crinkle Cuts! X

Back