Nic's Food Diary

Tuesday 26th August

B - Milky coffee

L - Greggs cheese and onion pasty

D - burger and homemade chips
Ice cream

S - copious cups of coffee, friend drinks tea/coffee every 10 mins!

Not the best day food wise but will definitely be back on plan on Monday next week. Tomorrow won't be the best food wise either going clothes shopping in Leeds with my son, so a pub lunch , McDonalds or KFC will no doubt be the order of the day and probably a Costa as well xx

He'll probably be at home till he's 30 like my brother lol. Its so expensive to get your own house/flat these days so unless he moves in with a friend / girlfriend I think he will be at home for some time to come yet lol. Had a good day seeing a great friend and her kids today, had a good laugh with them. Back home now in PJs and gonna catch up on last nights CBB xx

Sounds like you had a lovely time today :)

Enjoy CBB catch up. The ending was very funny lol :D

Have a good day tomorrow too and enjoy your food whatever you end up having. We can start afresh with our diet next Monday and really do some serious damage ;) xx

Wednesday 27th August

Food diary for today

B -cheerios and skimmed milk

L - Costa latte caramel cooler :eek:! Was yummy though!

S - Small portion bombay mix

D - Homemade chicken and mushroom pie with puff pastry
Mashed potato

Managed to get some clothes for Zachary - it was hard work. I asked him if he knew what he wanted and he shrugged, i knew then I was in for a long day *sigh*! Jst need to get shoes, bag, stationery, coat!, wish me luck :) xx

Food diary for today

B -cheerios and skimmed milk

L - Costa latte caramel cooler :eek:! Was yummy though!

S - Small portion bombay mix

D - Homemade chicken and mushroom pie with puff pastry
Mashed potato

Managed to get some clothes for Zachary - it was hard work. I asked him if he knew what he wanted and he shrugged, i knew then I was in for a long day *sigh*! Jst need to get shoes, bag, stationery, coat!, wish me luck :) xx

Good luck! We got all of the stationery last week. Just need to get school shoes and PE shoes either on Monday or Tuesday.

What did you think of last night's CBB eviction? xx

I love that you're using fab ice lollies as your sweet thing. Twisters helped me lose a LOT of weight as they are only 90 cals for a big one or 45 cals for the mini versions (I have two though, of course). They may contain next to no nutrition but they hardly impinge on daily calories and they make you feel like you are getting a nice treat every day without any guilt - hail the ice-cream lolly!

I love that you're using fab ice lollies as your sweet thing. Twisters helped me lose a LOT of weight as they are only 90 cals for a big one or 45 cals for the mini versions (I have two though, of course). They may contain next to no nutrition but they hardly impinge on daily calories and they make you feel like you are getting a nice treat every day without any guilt - hail the ice-cream lolly!

Hi,
I love fabs and twisters and they feel like you're having a naughty treat even though you know you're not :) xx

Thursday 28th August

Hi lovely minis

I've had a fairly quiet day at home today. Sorted out a lot of photos into date order and put them in albums, cleaned the house and done the ice bucket challenge and donated to Macmillan cancer research in memory of my best friend Rosie, who died 14 years ago at the age of 23 from stomach cancer. RIP Rosie, love you always xx

Food diary for today

B - 2 warbie thins with TV cheese spread and Bovril

L - 6 x rich tea biscuits

D - Mayflower chicken and vegetable curry and rice - nom non

Looking forward to Monday - back to work and back on plan - I can't wait to get back to it now.

Have a great evening lovelies
Nic xx

Nic ur foin good hun i know ur not countin atm when am not countin i dont stop its appauling lol did u not cheerios are free on simply filling x

twisters are 2 pp and mini twisters are 1pp :)

I don't think cheerios are free on filling and healthy hun xx

So been shopping with son today and managed to get him sorted with shoes, some more t-shirts and stationery for college next week. Just another couple of pairs of jeans/chinos and some trainers to get now. I thought school uniform was expensive, how wrong was I, clothes for college are much more expensive :) x

Friday 29th and Saturday 30th August

Evening lovely minis,

I forgot to post my food for yesterday so here are both yesterdsys and today's.

Friday 29th August
B - 2 x white hovis toasted. ith TV cheese spread and Bovril

L - 4 x crackerbread with Edam cheese

D - chickpea, tomato and spinach curry and rice with raita

S - Ice cream

Saturday 30th August

B - Regular latte

L - none

D - Smoky bbq beef enchiladas
raspberry cheesecake :rolleyes:

Been food shopping in preparation for getting back on plan on monday. No more ice cream for me, been eating way too much, bsck to fabs and twisters :) Can't decide on propoints or filling and healthy, i'm thinking more towards propoints to get my portion szes back on track then maybe a combination.

Off to make tea now, never tried beef enchiladas no idea what they'll be like I love bbq flavour so I'm hoping they will be yummy.

Bye for now
Love Nic x

Last edited:
Yes I can imagine. Especially if he wanted a different outfit for each day lol!

Could be worse Sammy, he could be a girl! My sister (half) is the same age as my son and is a nightmare, i'm so glad sometimes that we have a boy lol x

Could be worse Sammy, he could be a girl! My sister (half) is the same age as my son and is a nightmare, i'm so glad sometimes that we have a boy lol x

Omg, just imagine, all the outfits would need accessories to go with them haha!

Food looks lovely, hope you enjoy your enchiladas. We are having cheeseburgers!

We'll be so much better off when we're back on plan on Monday eh? :rolleyes: xx

Sammyanth04316 said:
Omg, just imagine, all the outfits would need accessories to go with them haha!

Food looks lovely, hope you enjoy your enchiladas. We are having cheeseburgers!

We'll be so much better off when we're back on plan on Monday eh? :rolleyes: xx

Hi Sammy,

The enchiladas weren't very nice at all, but the cheesecake was yum! How were the cheeseburgers? xx

Sunday 31st August

Food for today:-

Brunch -2 x tesco healthy living Cumberland sausage
2 x rashers lean back bacon
1 x fried egg
Fried mushrooms

D - roast lamb
Mashed potato (no butter)
Roasted veg (parsnip, carrot, swede, onion)
Broccoli
Gravy

Hi Sammy,

The enchiladas weren't very nice at all, but the cheesecake was yum! How were the cheeseburgers? xx

Shame about he enchiladas. Ooh, the burgers were delicious! We had melted cheese and fried onion on them! Yum yum!

Bet you are looking forward to your roast. Lamb is my favourite :)

You ready for tomorrow? I've just been planning our meals for the week xx

Back