Nic's Food Diary

Hey Sammy
Sorry been busy all day. Hubby had MRI appointment this morning at 8.50. We had to leave at 7.00 to be on time. Walked to town then train to Leeds then taxi to St James's. And the same back, exhausting shame he couldn't have the scan locally but he had to have it done where he had his surgery in March.

Anyway 1.5lb off very happy with that xx

Hey Sammy
Sorry been busy all day. Hubby had MRI appointment this morning at 8.50. We had to leave at 7.00 to be on time. Walked to town then train to Leeds then taxi to St James's. And the same back, exhausting shame he couldn't have the scan locally but he had to have it done where he had his surgery in March.

Anyway 1.5lb off  very happy with that xx

Yay! Well done :) You are so on a roll! So pleased for you x

Did they say anything at hubby's appointment today?

Thanks Sammy. I am feeling proud of myself at the moment I know that I have a long way to go to goal but I am starting to think I will get there.

We should hear the results by letter in the next couple of weeks and if everything is fine then he won't need any more follow up Obviously if he feels unwell at anytime then he will go to the local hospital. xx

Thanks hun as far as we know everything is fine after his surgery things can change so dramatically after a brain haemorrhage and we've been lucky with no lasting effects xx

Week 5, Day 1

Monday 29th September - propoints

B - Skinny primo Costa latte (1)
1/2 Costa granola slice (5)

L - 2 × warby thin (6)
Ham (1)
2 × TV cheese slice (2)

S - Happy shopper sweet popcorn (8)

D - 1/2 tin heinz beef broth with smoky paprika (2 )
2 X slices white hovis (5)

NAS jelly (0)

26/26
4/49

Thanks Sammy. I am feeling proud of myself at the moment I know that I have a long way to go to goal but I am starting to think I will get there.

We should hear the results by letter in the next couple of weeks and if everything is fine then he won't need any more follow up Obviously if he feels unwell at anytime then he will go to the local hospital. xx

Evening :)

So you should feel proud, you really are doing great and with the attitude you have you definitely will get to goal!

Hope you've had a good day hun xx

Week 5, Day 2

Tuesday 30th September

B - 32g crunchy nut cornflakes with almond milk (4)

S - rice Krispy bar (2 (

L - 2 X warby thin with ham and salad (7)
Prawn cocktail pom bears (2)
NAS strawberry jelly pot (0)

D - Chicken breastfeeding topper (broccoli and cheese) (7)
2 x tesco potato waffles (5)
113g TV tinned spaghetti (1)

26/26
6/49

May add more food later, depends what time l decide to go to bed. I have a very stiff neck which is driving me mad! A heat pad and ibuprofen are not really helping much .

Nic xx

Thanks hun I hope so too, otherwise I may have to get one of my docs to stick some acupuncture needles in tomorrow which always helps. I should probably book myself a massage ☺ xx

My neck and shoulders are really hurting still. I'm finding it difficult to move my neck I'm struggling to type this because I've got to look down at my phone to type. Will be having another early night after bake off xx

Hi Sammy thanks for your concern. I've been having a bit of a hectic time lately to say the least! My neck pain was awful and has thankfully now gone. I then came down with a dreadful cold and cough thank goodness that's also now gone.

I then got a phone call last week from my sister telling me my 82 year old grandma had been taken into hospital with a suspected stroke/TIA. She was really sleepy couldn't remember what was happening and walking of to the left instead of straight forwards. She had an MR I scan which revealed no bleed no damage and therefore no stroke. Consultant thinks she must have had some sort of infection which sent her a bit loopy. I went to see her on Friday and she's doing amazing you'd never know she was 82.

Sorry to ramble on but I don't know what I'll do without my grandparents. They are like extra parents to me and my brother and sister.

Well with regards to ww I'm back on it as of Monday 20th will weigh in and start posting regularly again. I really missed you guys and all your support.

I would really love to lose a stone by Christmas but won't be too disappointed if I don't.

Be back later to catch up on diaries.

Love Nic xx

Back