Nic's Food Diary

Aww Nic, sorry to hear your nan has been unwell. It's good they just think it was an infection and nothing more serious though! It is hard when those we love are older and we worry about their health etc.

Sending you a hug as it sounds like you've had a pretty rough couple of weeks.

Will be nice to see you back when you're ready :) xx

Last edited:
Thanks sugar and Sammy you're wonderful. My grandma is doing well now and is back to herself. Will probably not see her and my grandad till Xmas but we're going to mums for Xmas and they live round the corner from her. Love Xmas in York with my family we usually spend Xmas with hubby's family here and it's just not the same. I loved Xmas with my parents and grandparents when I was a child and still do now. I don't know how many more we'll have so I am making the most of them. Hope to get a car after Xmas - not had one for nearly 4 years now I hate it and cannot visit family whenever I want and have to rely on trains buses and family to drive me round.

I'm rambling again

I'm looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow and also dreading the scales but if I don't do it tomorrow I won't do it at all. I would really love a stone off for Xmas 9 weeks or so, I should be able to do it. I CAN DO IT !!!

See you in the morning when I have weighed in xx

I'm glad your nan is now back to herself bless her.

There is nothing like spending Xmas with family hun :) It will be lovely for you having a car again so you can go to visit them whenever you like as well.

Good luck for wi in the morning. Whatever it is, it will go downwards from tomorrow as you have great willpower when you're on things! Yes, you can definitely do this! ;) xx

Your not rambling hun. I'm glad to hear your nan is better. And know how you feel about Xmas and family it's my turn to have Xmas with my family this year we take it in turns. And you can do it hun xx

So........new start has stalled went out with friends yesterday for lunch and had burger and fries and shepherds pie for tea with hubby and son and today it continues......buttered toast for breakfast 2 full fat lattes in town with my dad today and a cream cake and we're having the rest of the shepherds pie tonight....can't get my ww head back on. I need to cos I weighed this morning and have put 5.5lbs back on .

Need to do some meal planning tonight and get my ww head back on.

Thanks for all your kind words and patience I will get to goal eventually! !

Love Nic xx

Thanks lovelies for your never ending support. Today has been better and my food is getting better too.

B - 1 X warby thin with strawberry jam (4)

L - Heinz minestrone soup (3)
1 × warby thin with ham (4 )

D - 1 × birdseye garlic and herb chicken steak (6)
Homemade chips (4)
1/2 tin TV spaghetti (3)

24/26

I also made a decision today that could be the best or the most stupid decision of my life.....my work colleagues and I have set up a netball team I haven't played since I was 15! and that was 22 years ago, not sure if I can remember the rules and how to play should be a laugh, get me out of the house and help with weight loss all bonuses I think ☺

The downside is that it isn't just us its league netball (bottom league) and we have to play other teams and wear netball dresses (I will look hideous)!

Hope you've both had a good day xxx

I really want to get back into it but struggling to get my head back into it though . I'm gonna keep trying though and not give up

B - belvita breakfast biscuits

L - tuna salad with salad cream
Muller light Greek coconut and vanilla yogurt

D - homemade beef and veg soup with dumplings

2 satsumas and an apple
Prawn cocktail pom bears

Nic x

Having a week off can sometimes be a bad thing I find because I seem to put loads of weight on in a week when I eat normal person food! What's that all about?

My food today is nearly the same as yesterday

B - belvita breakfast biscuits (6)
Apple (0)

L - Tuna salad with salad cream (4)
Muller Greek style coconut and vanilla yogurt (2)

D - probably the rest of the homemade beef soup that we had last night ?pp - will work out later

Had a good day so far apart from getting soaked waiting for the bus after work

Hope you're all having a good day.

Love nic xx

Hey lovelies

Food for today:-

B - Costa small skinny latte (2)
Belvita a breakfast biscuits (6)

L - Small bowl of Seafood paella brought in by a colleague for us to try - so yummy and filling you didn't need much ☺ (10) at a guess

D - 2 X tesco venison sausages (3)
Mashed potato (no butter) (4)

25pp so far ☺

Love nic xx

You're not wrong Sam. I love normal food but can't eat it without putting weight on.

The seafood paella was yummy but I bet it cost a fortune to make. It had king prawns squid mussels chorizo chicken and cod in it.

I enjoyed the venison sausages as did hubby and son which surprised me. Will definitely be buying them again.

Had a great weekend. Had Friday off work and met my dad for a coffee and a catch up. Mum has been to visit for the weekend and we've had a great time xmas shopping and catching up.

Decided to do filling and healthy next week see if I can get my head round that and get back on track again.

Food for today

B - toasted current teacake with butter

L - 1.5 warby thins with ham, cheese and Branston pickle

D - Roast pork
Mashed potato
Roasted parsnips
Carrots
Broccoli
Sweetcorn
Gravy

Looking forward to my tea, love roast pork.

xx

Back