Nic's Food Diary

Sorry i've been AWOL yet again minis

I weighed in on Sunday and I lost 0.5 lbs last week, which I am happy with, at least it is going in the right direction.

I've been really busy at work, playing netball (we won for the first time this week :D), and visiting family this week and haven't really had chance to come on minis.

Sunday 8th February

B - None

L - 2 x hard boiled eggs and salad (4)

D - 2 x toast with heinz spaghetti and cheese (14)

S - 10 x cashew nuts (2)
Meringue and icecream (4)

26/26
0/49

Monday 9th February

B/L - Oatso simple golden syrup bigger bowl (8 )

D - Fish and chips with curry sauce from chippy (32)!!!:eek:

26/26
14/49

Tuesday 10th February

B - Oatso simple bigger bowl golden syrup (8 )

L - 1/2 morrisons redued fat prawn mayo sandwich (6)
3 x mini brownies (3)
Few crisps (3)

D - Frying steak with boiled potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and gravy (9)

26/26
14/49

Wednesday 11th February

B - Oatso simple sweet cinnemon porridge pot (6)

L - Tuna salad with l/fat mayo and l/fat dressing (5)

D - Chicken drumstick with skin, roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and gravy (9)

20/26
14/49

Thursday 12th February

B - Belvita breakfast biscuits (6)

L - Cottage cheese salad with dressing (3)
Fresh pineapple with 0% fat Greek yogurt (1)

D - WW bagel (5)
2 x eggs scrambled with peppers, onions and cherry tomatoes (4)

Cadburys hot chocolate (2)

21/26
14/49

Hope you're all having a lovely week minis

Love Nic x

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!

Hi lovelies

Thank goodness it's the weekend! What a week busy busy. Work is manic, more so than usual, which I thought would be, impossible, but apparently not!

Anyway onto today. We dont usually buy pressies for valentines but hubby got me some Thorntons pudding chocolates (a small box because I'm on a diet lol).

Going shopping later on and will do some meal planning before we go ☺

Food for Friday

B - Strawberry, raspberry and cranberry oatso simple porridge pot (6)

L - Roast Mediterranean veg melt panini (12)
Chips 1/2 portion (8 )

D- 2x tesco healthy living Cumberland sausages (4)
Mashed potato (4)
1/3 tin heinz spaghetti (2)

26/26
22/49

Hope you all have a fab valentines weekend

Love Nic xx

Yay to winning netball!

Yippee to another half pound off!! (well done hun)

Yum to the chippy meal :)

Ahh, that was lovely of your hubby to get you a few chocs for valentines. Bet you will enjoy those. Will you point them or enjoy them just because? I did a little too much enjoying myself last night lol.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend and good luck for tomorrow xx

We still can't believe we won ☺

I will be pointing my chocs hun. I'll post my food for today in a minute. Glad you enjoyed yourself last night seashells and wine mmmmm.

Weekend good so far. New bed ordered coming next week and dad coming for Sunday dinner tomorrow ☺

Fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

Food for today

B- ww bagel with peanut butter (8 )

L- Meringue nest with fresh pineapple and 0%Greek yogurt (2)

D- Chicken tikka in pitta with salad and rata (12)

Apple
4 X Thornton chocs (7) ??

26/26
25/49

Night all and fingers crossed for weigh in, in the morning

Love Nic xx

Evening lovelies

Weigh in his morning 0.5 lb off ☺ not the best weight loss, but I'll take it and at least it's going in the right direction ☺

What a busy weekend! Went food shoppig this morning

Went window shopping yesterday and ended up ordering a new bed when we got home This is being delivered Monday! so in between cooking Sunday lunch/tea today w have been clearing all the c*** out of our bedrooms to accommodate the new bed and move our old double into sons room (he's very happy about this as he's 6ft 2in and still in one of his old bunk beds lol. A couple of trips to the tip later and we are sorted.....at least it made us get our a***s in gear and sort out the bedrooms.

Dad came for tea and we enjoyed some lovely roast lamb nom nom.

Food for today

B - None

L- 3 X custard creams (5)

D - Roast lamb
Roast potatoes
Mashed potato
Carrots
Broccoli
Leeks
Yorkshire pudding
Gravy made from meat juices
Total of 17 pp for this meal, but totally worth it

S- strawberries, grapes and pineapple with 0% Greek yogurt (1)

3 Thornton chocs (5)

All Thorntons chocs now gone. Helped to eat them by son and dad.

26/26
2/49

Love Nic xx

Last edited:
Hi Sam

I did enjoy my chocs thanks and I'm looking forward to my first night in my new bed ☺

Hope you're well and have had a good day xx

Evening lovelies

Food for today:-

B - ww bagel with peanut butter (8 )

D - Tuna salad with low fat dressing (4)
Strawberries, grapes and pineapple with 0% Greek yogurt (1)
Apple

D- Roast lamb (4)
Roast potatoes (3)
Aldi value Yorkshire puds X 2 (2)
Broccoli
Carrots
Leeks
Gravy (2)

Cadbury hot chocolate (2)

26/26
0/49

Just watching the walking dead with son and hubby Then bedtime I'm shattered xx

Evening lovelies

Long day at work today followed by a full netball match due to not having any subs, just enough players for each position. Goal keeper for me tonight, not my best position, we did ok and even though we lost 31-14 our goal difference is getting less, we were losing by 50+ goals to 3 or 4 when we started so we've improved.

Anyway onto foodage for today

B - Oatso simple golden syrup bigger bowl (8 )

L - Tuna salad (4)
0% Greek yogurt with strawberries grapes and pineapple (1)

D - 2 scrambled eggs with mushrooms and peppers (4)
Ww bagel (5)

S - Cadbury hot chocolate (2)

26/26
3/49

Gonna have my hot choc then go to bed. Night night all xx

How is your new bed Nic? You must need it by the time you've done a full day in work then played netball :D Don't know how you do it hun.

Food is looking good as always xx

My new bed is fantastic!! Had the best couple of nights sleep for a long time.

Worked 8.45 till 6 yesterday then netball from 6.40 to 7, then home by 8. Picked up fish and chips on the way home for hubby, managed to resist getting myself a portion, but did nick a couple of chips off hubbys plate :rolleyes: then made pancakes for son and scrambled egg for myself. Busy busy, nothing ever changes.

Netball is great fun, although we played a team last night who think they are too good for the league we're in and did some very dangerous moves including a nasty foul that could have resulted in a broken leg, the umpire went mad saying she'd not seen a move like that for years and she didn't want to see it ever again. The same team tripped up one of our team mates a few weeks ago and she sustained a broken elbow!

OMG how much have I gone on here!! Tell me to shut up if I 'talk' too much ;) xx

Evening lovelies

Had a good day food wise and even had a crunchie (shouldn't have as I had forgotten how yummy they were :rolleyes:)

Food for today:

B - Oatso simple bigger bowl golden syrup (8 )

L - Heinz tomato soup (6)
0% Greek yogurt with strawberries, grapes and pineapple (1)

S - Crunchie (5) yum yum

D - Lambs liver with onions and mushrooms in gravy (5)
Mashed potato (no butter) (4)

26/26
6/49

Nic xx

Hehe, no you weren't going on :D Flippin heck though, I didn't think netball could be so rough lol! Bet you hope you don't have to play against that team too often eh?

Glad your bed is lovely and comfy, can make all the difference to our sleep.

Well done on resisting the chips, that must have been extremely hard to do!!

Yum to the crunchy and why not when you're within points?

Have you ever tried mixing an options sachet in with fat free natural yoghurt? Only 1pp but makes it taste delicious. The white choc one is my favourite.

I'd get that soup maker if I were you, make some 0pp soup and use the points for something naughty hehe!

Hope you're having a good day.

Almost the weekend again :eek: xx

Hehe, no you weren't going on :D Flippin heck though, I didn't think netball could be so rough lol! Bet you hope you don't have to play against that team too often eh?

Glad your bed is lovely and comfy, can make all the difference to our sleep.

Well done on resisting the chips, that must have been extremely hard to do!!

Yum to the crunchy and why not when you're within points?

Have you ever tried mixing an options sachet in with fat free natural yoghurt? Only 1pp but makes it taste delicious. The white choc one is my favourite.

I'd get that soup maker if I were you, make some 0pp soup and use the points for something naughty hehe!

Hope you're having a good day.

Almost the weekend again :eek: xx

Netball can be really rough, but we're really soft and apologise if we catch someone accidently no-one on that team seemed to give a s***!

So glad I didn't have any chips of my own, they weren't really that good and usually they taste better when they are off someone else's plate

Crunchy was amazing not had one for a long, long time.

Not tried the options in the natural yogurt will get some at the weekend and give it a try.

Might wait until next winter to get a soup maker bit fed up if soup now and am moving onto salads as the weather gets warmer (fingers crossed ).

Has a good day thanks hun, though both of my colleagues are on leave this week and I being kept extra busy at work. Love my job, just wish it was a little less stressful at times.

Evening minis

Another busy day nearly over and as Sam said nearly the weekend again! ! Don't know where the time goes, and there's never enough of it.

Decided today would be a filling and healthy day. Here's what I've had today.

B - 2 X crumpet with peanut butter (3)

L - 2 X warby thin with tuna, onions, peppers, cucumber, rocket and low fat mayo (1)

D - Liver, onions and mushrooms in gravy (2)
Jacket potato
Sweetcorn

0% Greek yogurt with strawberries, grapes and pineapple

12/49

Gonna have my fruit and yogurt soon and decide what programmes to catch up on tonight. After hubby finishes watching poker that he recorded last night that is

Hope you've all had a good day.
Love Nic xx

Netball can be really rough, but we're really soft and apologise if we catch someone accidently no-one on that team seemed to give a s***!

So glad I didn't have any chips of my own, they weren't really that good and usually they taste better when they are off someone else's plate 

Crunchy was amazing not had one for a long, long time.

Not tried the options in the natural yogurt will get some at the weekend and give it a try.

Might wait until next winter to get a soup maker bit fed up if soup now and am moving onto salads as the weather gets warmer (fingers crossed ).

Has a good day thanks hun, though both of my colleagues are on leave this week and I being kept extra busy at work. Love my job, just wish it was a little less stressful at times.

Not good that one team gets away with that kind of behaviour is it? They're the kind that ruin it for everyone else sadly.

I don't blame you re soup maker, you might be more tempted to use it more often if you wait until the winter. I'm going to make some for the weekend though, a yummy tomato and basil one. I've got the soup making bug hehe!

Hope stress at work eases off soon hun xx

Not good that one team gets away with that kind of behaviour is it? They're the kind that ruin it for everyone else sadly.

I don't blame you re soup maker, you might be more tempted to use it more often if you wait until the winter. I'm going to make some for the weekend though, a yummy tomato and basil one. I've got the soup making bug hehe!

Hope stress at work eases off soon hun xx

Oooh enjoy your tomato and basil soup sounds yummy ☺definitely gonna wait till winter for a soup maker.

Work is going to get more stressful before it gets better unfortunately we've been offered voluntary redundancy which I'm not taking. Which mean we're gonna lose a lot of secretaries and workload is gonna increase. We have 3 new computer systems coming in as well as voice recognition dictation! The next few months are gonna be a nightmare but if I can get past that I'm sure I'll survive xx

Evening ladies

IT'S FRIDAY!! (again)! Don't know where the weeks are going at the moment.

Foodage for today (filling & healthy)

B - Porridge with sweetener and raisins (1)

L - 2 warby thins with tuna, salad and low fat mayo (1)

D - 2 rashers lean bacon ( fat removed)
2 frylight eggs
Tinned tomatos
Fried mushrooms (2)

Cadbury hot chocolate (2)

18/49

Happy weekend lovely minis

Love Nic xx

Back