Wednesday
B - Strawberries/melon/mango with low fat natural yogurt and 1tsp honey

L- Feta cheese, houmous and salad wrap
Quavers

D - Gammon, health fryer chips and fry light egg

Melon

Will post today's food later on xx

Evening lovelies

Thank goodness its Friday...........Weekend!!

Just relaxing and catching up on corrie and other programmes from the past week.

Food for Thursday and Friday:

Thursday 26th February:
B - Oatso simple original with honey (6)

L - Vegetable cuppa soup (2)
2 x warby thin (6)
Strawberries/melon/melon with low fat yogurt and honey (2)

D -Corned beef hash with 150g cooked pasta (13)

26/26
10/49

Friday 27th February:
B - Oatso simple golden syrup bigger bowl (8)

L - Feta and houmous salad and pitta bread (9)

D - Mayflower chicken curry with rice and sweetcorn (9)

26/26
15/49

Hope you've all had a lovely day.

Happy Weekend Everyone :)

Nic xx

Bit late in the day but thought I'd update on today's food:-

B - 2 X Warburton crumpets with butter and marmite (7)

L - leftover mayflower curry and rice ( no chicken ) (6)

Chicken fajitas X2 with salad (12)

25/26
15/49

Fingers crossed for tomorrow mornings weigh in.

Been shopping and have some yummy food planned for the week ahead.

Tomorrow will be spent painting our bedroom (if hubby feels better that is, he's full of man flu lol) bought the paint today and have been looking at fitted wardrobes (these will have to wait for now, just looking), so expensive :(

Bedtime soon. Night all xx

Morning lovelies

No idea why but I've had another sts I've pointed everything and not gone mad with the weeklies help!.

This week I'm not going to have fruit and yogurt every day think having loads of 0pp fruit most days isn't helping.

Hey Ho just keep trying....onwards and downward.... fingers crossed for a much better weigh in next week.

I know ive mentioned the gym recently and i'm going to investigate gym prices this week. Need to start exercising or the weight will never come off and I want as much as possible off for the summer.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Nic xx

Evening lovelies

Thought I'd pop on and post my food for the day:-

B - 2 x hot cross buns with butter (10)!!

L - 2 x Warburtons crumpets with peanut butter (8)

D - Beef stew and dumplings (10)

Tea still cooking so won't be eating any time soon. Really hungry today and eaten too many bready things. I feel that eating a lot of carbs makes me more hungry than ever. Looking forward to my tea though, I love stew and dumplings, very comforting when the weather outside is so miserable like it is today. Has rained for most of the day :( and there will be enough stew to have for tea tomorrow as well :)

Nic x

Oh no Nic, not another sts! :( That really is strange if you are pointing everything as usual. I can't imagine it's the fruit though hun, I would think that helps towards weight loss rather than the other way around which is why it's free. I eat loads of fruit.

Could it be things like butter that you're having maybe? I know you point it though. Totm due or anything? Are you getting plenty of fluids?

It's very frustrating I know lovely but don't let those horrible scales put you off as you've been doing so well and I'm sure your efforts will show up at some point!

Are you using all of your weeklies each week? xx

Oh no Nic, not another sts! :( That really is strange if you are pointing everything as usual. I can't imagine it's the fruit though hun, I would think that helps towards weight loss rather than the other way around which is why it's free. I eat loads of fruit.

Could it be things like butter that you're having maybe? I know you point it though. Totm due or anything? Are you getting plenty of fluids?

It's very frustrating I know lovely but don't let those horrible scales put you off as you've been doing so well and I'm sure your efforts will show up at some point!

Are you using all of your weeklies each week? xx

It is strange and annoying Sam. I've put new batteries in my food scales and bathroom scales this morning after my sts.

Totm is not due but I do need to drink more water/sf dilute juice and cut out some of the coffee I drink (I have a lot and don't point the milk so I could be going wrong there - I have switched to skimmed from today as well). I don't think having fruit and yogurt at lunch time as well as my sandwich, soup or salad helps either. I have a mainly sedentary job as a medical secretary and spend most of my day at work sitting down.

I am hating the scales right now, but I know if I persevere the numbers will come down. I'd love to be at goal by my birthday in mid August but that's less than 6 months away and I'm doubtful .

I'm not using all my weeklies and need to have a play around with these, but I feel the more of them I eat, the the more I struggle to lose. This week I will eat as little of them as possible and see how I get on and then increase if I don't see results. Losing weight (or not in my case) is really frustrating.

Thanks for always being there for me whether I lose, sts or gain. You are wonderful and I probably would have given up without your help xx

It is strange and annoying Sam. I've put new batteries in my food scales and bathroom scales this morning after my sts.

Totm is not due but I do need to drink more water/sf dilute juice and cut out some of the coffee I drink (I have a lot and don't point the milk so I could be going wrong there - I have switched to skimmed from today as well). I don't think having fruit and yogurt at lunch time as well as my sandwich, soup or salad helps either. I have a mainly sedentary job as a medical secretary and spend most of my day at work sitting down.

I am hating the scales right now, but I know if I persevere the numbers will come down. I'd love to be at goal by my birthday in mid August but that's less than 6 months away and I'm doubtful .

I'm not using all my weeklies and need to have a play around with these, but I feel the more of them I eat, the the more I struggle to lose. This week I will eat as little of them as possible and see how I get on and then increase if I don't see results. Losing weight (or not in my case) is really frustrating.

Thanks for always being there for me whether I lose, sts or gain. You are wonderful and I probably would have given up without your help xx

Ahh that's a lovely thing to say Nic but I don't think you would have given up hun, you really want this and try so hard with it. I feel bad for you and can very much understand your feelings on those rotten scales!

Ok so yes, make sure you count everything including milk in coffee as it all adds up doesn't it? Do try to drink loads of water/nas squash if you can. It's sometimes a pain to get enough in a day but it really does help to move things along. Re weeklies, some people say that they lose better when they use them all up. I've always used all of mine each week and not had a problem. Maybe cut down on your yoghurt at lunchtime but personally I'd stick with the fruit as they can be speed foods that will help things along as well as salad and veg. Tis good for you as well.

Have you got your ww books handy so you could maybe have a re read through them in case there are any tips in them? Sometimes going back to the beginning can help.

I really not sure what else to suggest hun apart from keep posting your food just in case we can spot anything.

Keep going lovely, I've got everything crossed for you! xx

Evening all

Well what a day. Set off for work this morning in the lovely bright sunshine, by the time I got halfway to work it had developed into a blizzard incorporating snow, sleet, hail and rain all at once :eek: very bizarre!! Got soaked going from the car to the shuttle bus I catch from my local hospital to the other one in the Trust a few miles away where I work. I looked like a snowman ! :( and was freezing!

When came out of work this evening it was absolutely freezing but bright and sunny again...the weather here in West Yorkshire can be quite strange at times :rolleyes:

Anyway eats for today:-

B - Oatso simple original big bowl with skimmed milk, raisins and honey (8)

L - 0pp tomato and red pepper soup (0)
3 x ww slices brown bread (4)
wafer thin turkey (1)

D - Stew and 2 suet dumplings (12) nom nom :D

Skimmed Milk for coffees 100ml (1)

Highlights hot chocolate (1)
Melon and mango

26/26
1/49

Nic xx

Evening lovelies

Just finished tea, got in late as I've been to netball....Tuesdays come round fast! We won 12-11 whoop whoop! !

Foodage for today:

B - oatso simple original big bowl with skimmed milk, honey and raisins (8 )

L - 3 slices ww bread with wafer thin turkey and salad (6)
Quavers (2)

D - Shepherds pie (12)

26/26
3/49

Nic xx

Evening lovelies

Foodage for today:

B- Lidl instant golden syrup oats and skimmed milk (6)

L - Feta and houmous salad (7)

D - Diet coke chicken with basmati rice, broccoli and sweetcorn (12)

S - at work had 6 roses chocolates (8 )

Skimmed milk for coffees (last 2 days because forgot to add it yesterday ) (2)

26/26
11/49

Chocs were yummy just wish I hadn't wasted 8 pp on them. Should have been able to resist.

Have a lovely evening minis xx

Oh yay, that was a fab result at netball! Bet you were all pleased with that!

Did you enjoy the chocs? They are all pointed so no worries there hun. Know you're trying to keep things down a little this week but you deserve some yummy things as well eh?

How did you find the diet coke chicken? xx

Sorry I've taken so long to reply to this Sam.

Netball was amazing and we were all pleased with the result. Won't be playing next Tuesday as its son's 17th birthday :eek:, which I really can't believe!! and hubby has a hospital appointment. His feet have been going numb for a while now and he has to have some neurophysiology tests to see why. Possibly related to his brain injury last year, but we'll have to wait and see.

The chocs were yummy. I really enjoyed them, been trying to avoid chocolate, but just couldn't resist. but they were all pointed and so alls good. :)

The diet coke chicken was lovely, but again hubby and son didn't like it. Too sweet and not enough sauce for them. Another dish I will have to make and portion up for the freezer if I want to have it:rolleyes:.

Hope you're well and still enjoying SW xxx

hiya nik...
poppin by to say hello again and look forward to readin ur diary again! xx

Hi Shez

Great to have you back. Love your profile picture btw xx

ITS FRIDAY !!!!

Evening lovelies

Here to wish you all a lovely weekend and to post food for the last couple of days.

Thursday 5th March

B - Oatso simple golden syrup big bowl & skimmed milk (8)

L - Feta cheese and houmous salad (7)

D - 1/2 Goodfellows chicken pizza with salad and low fat mayo (14)

Skimmed Milk for coffees 200 ml (2)

26/26
16/49

Friday 6th March

B - 3 x Lidl crumpets with tesco value cheese spread and bovril (7)

L - 0pp Homemade Tomato and pepper soup
3 x slices ww bread (4)

D - Homemade pork burger (6)
Bread bun (4)
Oven chips 90g (4)
Salad and Low fat dressing

25/26

Be back later to update and probably add more foodage :D

Sorry I've taken so long to reply to this Sam.

Netball was amazing and we were all pleased with the result. Won't be playing next Tuesday as its son's 17th birthday :eek:, which I really can't believe!! and hubby has a hospital appointment. His feet have been going numb for a while now and he has to have some neurophysiology tests to see why. Possibly related to his brain injury last year, but we'll have to wait and see.

The chocs were yummy. I really enjoyed them, been trying to avoid chocolate, but just couldn't resist. but they were all pointed and so alls good. :)

The diet coke chicken was lovely, but again hubby and son didn't like it. Too sweet and not enough sauce for them. Another dish I will have to make and portion up for the freezer if I want to have it:rolleyes:.

Hope you're well and still enjoying SW xxx

That's ok hun, no need to apologise!

Ahh don't kid's grow up way too quickly! Have you got any plans for his birthday?

Hope all goes well at hubby's appointment xx

Haha, they are fussy your two aren't they? I love a lot of sauce with that kind of meal but didn't find it too dry myself. It is sweet I guess so maybe not to everyone's taste. Never mind, all the more for you eh? :D I've got some in the freezer so will be having that this weekend again.

I do know what you mean about choc, once you get the taste for it...... I found with ww you could have quite a bit in one go sometimes but I'm not managing to do the same on SW. A malteser bunny is 8 syns, that's two glasses of wine but gone in seconds :eek: I'd rather savour the wine lol!

Enjoy your weekend and good luck for Sunday, really hope it's a good result this time! xx

That's ok hun, no need to apologise!

Ahh don't kid's grow up way too quickly! Have you got any plans for his birthday?

Hope all goes well at hubby's appointment xx

Haha, they are fussy your two aren't they? I love a lot of sauce with that kind of meal but didn't find it too dry myself. It is sweet I guess so maybe not to everyone's taste. Never mind, all the more for you eh? :D I've got some in the freezer so will be having that this weekend again.

I do know what you mean about choc, once you get the taste for it...... I found with ww you could have quite a bit in one go sometimes but I'm not managing to do the same on SW. A malteser bunny is 8 syns, that's two glasses of wine but gone in seconds :eek: I'd rather savour the wine lol!

Enjoy your weekend and good luck for Sunday, really hope it's a good result this time! xx

They grow up way too fast don't they. He's halfway through his first year at college already, time is definitely flying by.

They are really fussy, I love to try new flavours and new foods, will just have to cook them for my Dad instead and keep making boring 'normal' food for the hubby and son:D

I love chocolate and would choose it over alcohol any day of the week. I don't drink that much these days. I love wine, but don't drink much as it gives me heartburn :(. If I do drink, I usually have red fruit cider or a nice southern comfort and lemonade.

Thanks for the luck hun. I have really enjoyed my weekend so far, Mum came for the day yesterday and then went to visit her friend a few miles away who has recently had a knee replacement operation. This afternoon will be mainly cooking Sunday lunch, cleaning and ironing.

Nic xx

Food for Saturday

B/L - 2 x white medium bread toasted (5)
1 x egg fried in oil (3)
Tinned herb plum tomatos (0)

D - Spicy chicken and salad pitta (12)
Raita (2)

Watched Harry Potter and the deathly hallows with son last night and had some snacks whilst watching

S - Tesco sweet and salted popcorn 33g (4)
Rowntrees pick and mix (mini tootie frooties, fruit gums and fruit pastilles) 46g (4)

Skimmed milk for coffees 200 ml (2)

Back