Total Solution Niennors TS diary

Niennor

So, I am on day one and decided a diary would really help me keep on track an share my thoughts etc....

So far, not struggling with hunger, I had half a bar for breakfast at around 8am then three large black coffees a green tea and just had second half of bar at noon, intend to have soup at around half two an then another soup at 7pm ish.

I'm drinking as much as poss, that's the bit I am struggling with to be honest but in sure once I have got through a couple of weeks it will become second nature to drink 2/3litres of water plus black coffees etc a day.

Starting weight this morning was bang on 13st, I've worked out to reach my first target for my holiday to Mexico on the 26th of April I need to loose an average of 4lbs a week, not sure if it's achievable but I will definitely give it my very best shot.

I'm going to allow one meal a week on a Sunday as I love my roast dinner, obviously I'll have no potatoes or gravy etc but I'm already used to that from doing Atkins so it won't feel out of the norm.

At the moment all I can think about is the image of me with Kelly brooks body on a sunny beach and that's really motivating me to get my bum in gear and get loosing!!

Have to say this forum is EXACTLY what I need as its such a motivation reading the posts etc.

I wish everyone the very best success, hopefully when I post my weekly weigh ins I'll be all smiles!!

X

Quick update just had my Tomatoe soup, added som extra basil and tobasco sauce and it was DELICIOUS!

Very happy bunny :)

Welcome to minis.

Look forward to reading your posts and following your success.

Looking at some of the weight losses on here, I think if you give it 100% then 4lbs a week is possible.

Good luck :D

moomoo13 said:
Welcome to minis.

Look forward to reading your posts and following your success.

Looking at some of the weight losses on here, I think if you give it 100% then 4lbs a week is possible.

Good luck :D

Thanks moo moo I'm going to stick to it religiously!! I'm feeling quite good as drank loads of water and not hungry at all!!! Had the mushroom soup for dinner, didn't really like it as just tastes of cardboard but I'm sure I will learn to love it (atleast till I run out) :)

Me too, sticking to it 100% on the shakes only.

First week was the hardest but finished day 4 of week 2 now and each day it gets a bit easier :D

So it's day three and doing really well, I've had a WS day today as had Sunday lunch for dinner today as OH is working tomorrow, had roast beef with cabbage and broccoli and a table spoon of gravy (couldn't resist) so hopefully won't knock me out of ketosis, had a little low cal low carb jelly for pudding and will have my chocolate shake as a hot choccy later.

Genuinely can't believe how well I am adapting to this way of eating. I'm desperately avoiding the scales until thurs as I want my first weeks loss to feel brilliant, though I did had a cheeky weigh in this morn and after 2 days I have lost 3lbs so waaaaahoooo! No more weighing till thurs now tho

:)

Day four down and went super, had a strawberry shake for brunch at half eleven, then I was so busy running errands etc I didn't eat again until 6pm and had the chicken soup. Realising I hadn't had my three packs I've just made myself a hot choccy shake. Feels really good to be in control.

I'm definitely in ketosis as I'm not hungry and have terrible breath!!!

Had 3 large coffees, 1.5litres of water, a big bowl of jelly and 1 bouillon as well today.

Simply cannot wait to weigh in on weds :)

Day five today, struggling as had to say no to some delicious looking pasta at lunch sat and had my disgusting mushroom soup, I think the yummy pasta made it taste worse haha!

Really looking forward to tomorrow as I'm having an Indian for valentines, sticking to low cal and carb with chicken tikka and salad, spinach Dahl, mushroom bahjee and a wee bite of lamb kebab!

Weigh in on weds / thurs depending on how I feel in morning after food, I've decided that TS 6 days a week withe the odd WS day will suit me best!!

Aww have a lovely meal tomorrow :)

So just had my valentines dinner, had the mushroom and sag bahji with chicken tikka salad and mint yoghurt dressing! It was yummy!!

Really really really hoping it doesn't kick me out of ketosis, I feel so full, in the past I would of eaten double what I just had so that's one improvement!

I will be back to 100% till Sunday now and will weigh in then as I'm too scared to weigh in tomorrow after eating. It's weird but I actually feel guilty for the food even though I had a healthy meal!!!!

Hope it doesn't kick you out, good luck with tomorrow :)

Well.... Had a cheeky peek at the scales and...... I am 2lbs lighter than yesterday!!!! WAAAAHOOOOOO!!!
I know it won't have properly taken effect the food I've eaten yet but I am still over the moon! It's my 'official' weigh in day tomorrow so have decided to stick to it and keep you guys posted :D

Good luck for tomorrow x

Sooo one week today on exante and although I was supposed I weigh in today I had to get up super early for work and completely forgot!!!
Now I am staying in a hotel in Bristol with no scales so won't be able to weigh till Saturday, however I am going to just take my Wednesday morning amount as my weekly weigh in which means a loss of......

8LBS!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooo happy!!!! Best diet EVER!!!!

Been 100% today and will be tomorrow and Saturday too! I love this diet so much, I never thought j would reach my goal weight but now I really do have hope that I will :)

I am one happy girly!!

If it wasn't for this forum and the advice I would never have got one week done, just want to shout out a HUGE thank you, I know I'll get through the next few months bd hopefully along the way help out with others journeys to being skinny minnies!!!

So I'm one meeting down in Bristol and it only 9.20, I'm being driven to my next meeting now and I'm so starving had to have a bar for brekki, luckily I have managed to avoid any lunch meetings so will be able to have my shake brake at around 1ish, loading up on coffee so I don't get hungry and have a trustee bottle of coke zero on hand just in case too!!

Have a great day all :)

So I had a mini victory last night I went out for a night out which is one of my downfalls, managed to last the whole night on coke zero and water NO ALCOHOL! And even when the other half had a pizza at 2am I resisted the urge to eat it!! I'm so proud of my will power,

Feeling bloated today tho so not getting on scales, think I over dosed on coke and I'm not sure all of it was coke zero think some was diet coke so easiest thins is to not weigh and have a couple days TS to get me back into ketosis!

Have a good day all :)

Well done on resisting the dominos. My OH came home last night with my favourite sweet and sour chicken cantonese style from the chinese and was one of the hardest things I have ever done not to have a mouthful x

I just assume domino's when I see pizza, you didnt actually say it was x

Back