Total Solution Niennors TS diary

Thank moo! It totally seems achievable now especially as I'm back in the 11's albeit by one pound!!!!

So was completely TS yesterday, today I have had a tiny bit of ham as my mother in law cooked a huge gammon joint and I couldn't resist a mouthful, I then sat and had my porridge for lunch which was yummy!

Really hoping that for my next weigh in I can be well into the 11's instead of just being on the the of them, going to go to the gym tonight and do some cardio as I definitely think that will help me shift this weight a bit quicker.

Hope everyone is having a good day, the sun is shining where I am and I had a Lovely walk with my two dogs at lunch!

:D

Been 100% since Monday so had a WS day today, just had a roast chicken dinner, I was a bit naughty and had some stuffing but it was yum ;) I'll offset it with a workout tomorrow!

Haven't ventured onto the scales in a couple of days, think I'll have a cheeky weigh Sunday, I'll be 100% tomorrow I'm really looking forward to a hot vanilla shake (been saving my last one for the weekend) cannot wait till I've finished all my soups so I can order the bumper box of shakes and bars as they are my favourite - I think it's down to my sweet tooth.

Had a Tesco var today and have to say they are YUMMY!!! I'll definitely get some more of them going forward!!!!!

Hope everyone's having a great day :D

So went to the gym, got a bit carried away and ended up there for nearly two hours!!! Had a bit of a funny turn when doing weights, that dizzy feeling when you get up to fast, I think it's cause I did too much on an empty stomach, came home and had my porridge straight away and felt much better, just having my bar now with a coffee.

Going to have my hot vanilla shake later, think we might be having a curry tonight so I'll have a chicken tikka and salad as usual and make it a WS day.

Oh and in other news hopped on scales and an pleased to report another pound off making me 11.12, i was completely in the nude but still counts ;)

If I weighed in at home I'd be totally nude too but I dont think the leisure centre would approve, lol.

Well done on another lb off, enjoy the curry night x

Okay so I have been off the radar for the last few days, my OH has been offered the job of a lifetime and he of course has accepted, it's a dream job, however..... It means a relocation, I can't move in my job so it's now a bit of a headache, trying not to let it put a downer on things tho,

Me and the other half have a deal that if I get down to a size 10 he will propose! Fingers crossed I'll get there soon :D I cannot wait to be engaged!!

Anyway think it will be a stay the same week as not much has moved weight wise, not sure why as been good but I'm not going to let it get ne down.

Hope everyones having great days :D

Well as predicted this week I have lost 1lb (and even that's debatable as my scales have changed there mind everyday!!!)

Anyway, it was the fourth week and I did have 3 WS days over the weekend, I'm still in ketosis though so was just hoping for even 2/3lbs so I could stay on target for my holiday goal which is now feeling further than ever away! 7 weeks to go and ATLEAST 2 stone to go :(

Not feeling very motivated right now. I've just uched through my bar and its only half eight!!! usually I wait till 10!!! its going to be a long and hungry day, need to get my will power up. I know why I have eaten my bar and its not hunger its cause I am down in the dumps and food gives me comfort, atleats it was exante food. I'll just have to look forward to my porridge at 2pm as my next bit of 'comfort'

Hope people have a better day than me.

A loss is still a loss and I bet if you have a 100% week then you'll have a massive number this week and things will even themselves out :). That holiday goal is not as unreachable as you think.

Like you say, at least you had exante food for comfort instead of raiding the fridge which just shows that you're more in control than you think you are.

Hope your day gets better :D

Thanks Moo! I know a loss is a loss so need to not beat myself up, if I am honest I know for the last 4 days I havent drank the 2/3 litres of water I would usually have so this probably has had an effect, I've also had boullion for two days and for some reason that stuff always makes me retain water so I am sure if I get back into the water and TS I'll be okay.

We are going out to celebrate Saturday (I've picked a restuarnt that serves WS friendy food luckily) with all the family and inlaw's so really wanna look amazing so they all think 'wow'.

How are you getting on with Slim and Save? not going to lie I had a cheeky look at the site and have ordered myself some samples to try!

Thanks Moo! I know a loss is a loss so need to not beat myself up, if I am honest I know for the last 4 days I havent drank the 2/3 litres of water I would usually have so this probably has had an effect, I've also had boullion for two days and for some reason that stuff always makes me retain water so I am sure if I get back into the water and TS I'll be okay.

We are going out to celebrate Saturday (I've picked a restuarnt that serves WS friendy food luckily) with all the family and inlaw's so really wanna look amazing so they all think 'wow'.

How are you getting on with Slim and Save? not going to lie I had a cheeky look at the site and have ordered myself some samples to try!

Everything I've had has been so nice. Didnt order any meals as didnt fancy them but on the forum everyone raves about how nice they are so gonna get some of them too in my next order. The bars are small but really nice, I just get a couple of boxes of tesco bars too incase I ever fancy something a bit bigger.

Ooh hope you have a good night Saturday and get lots and lots of you look amazing comments x

So I've been off the radar, been spending a lot of time with the OH as things have been 'strained' of late.
Things are on the mend though.
I've had three WS days Friday had chicken and veg, yesterday we went out to dinner and I had mussels to start and then see bass with red cabbage and mange tout and tonight ive had roast beef with cabbage and broccoli.
Might be going out for Indian now tomorrow which I hadn't intended. I'll probably have another tiny loss again but at least I'll have something to blame!!

Quite proud of myself for staying on plan, it may not be TS but it's still WS and hopefully I'll still loose,

I've definitely lost 2lbs already as got on scales this morning and I was 11st 10lbs waaaaaahooo!!!!

Not been this low for 2 years. I'm really excited to get below my lowest ever weight of 11st 4lbs that'll be amazing and I simply cannot wait to see at 10! Just hope my hectic social life (have another meal out on Friday) doesn't hold me up!!

So hopped on scales again today and I was 11st 9lbs only just though (was 9.8lbs) but who cares it was a freakin nine!!!!!! Fingers crossed I am 11st 8lbs for weds weigh in!!

Hope you all have a FAB day :)

Ergh well I deffinitely don't think I'll be 11.09 tomorrow, had a huge Indian, all tandoori stuff but kit too much of it! I think I'll still be in the big K but I really don think I'll loose! I feel super fat now, I contemplated taking laxatives to counter act the huge meat portion (I know BAD idea) I stopped myself though.
That's 4 WS days in a row, I'm actually looking forward to being TS for next few days now as the thought of eating makes me wanna barf right now!!!!
Dreading Fridays meal out when I'll go WS again, going to have a TS sat and sun for a change so I only do one more WS day this week.

Going to Yoga tomorrow and going to gym it up on weds an thurs too so I can not feel bad about being WS for most of the week,

Hope everyone had a good day!!!!

AHHHHHH 11.11 2lbs up!!!! I'm praying this is because I haven't had a poo yet!!!!!

Please go downgrade tomorrows weigh in :(

Niennor said:
AHHHHHH 11.11 2lbs up!!!! I'm praying this is because I haven't had a poo yet!!!!!

Please go downgrade tomorrows weigh in :(

Nooooo stupid scales boooo! X hope it moves x

Hello, I am on week 2 and so far so good. With water, I have found that giving myself a time line from midnight to midnight I can manage my intake for the day. I take a fresh bottle up to bed with me and if I wake thirsty it comes off my daily amount. Good luck, one day at a time. I found starting a diary has really helped too, exploring my feelings.

Thanks for the support guys, got some amazing news.....

In the nude and after a poo (I know too much information but I dont care :p) I weigh.....

11st 8lbs

WAAAAAHOOOOO! so not only is that the 2lbs I put on eating out but also another pound on top, plus the pound I had already lost means a total loss for week 5 of 4lbs!

6 weeks till I need to hit (or at least be close) to my goal..... 2 stone to go now!!!!

Hope you've all had fabby days! :D:D:D:D

WOW! Well done you! I really dont know how you do it. Your diary reads like a menu from the local Indian (hehehe) and yet your losses are great!!! You are doing something right so dont mess with it.

Tell your OH to get off the pot and ask you to marry him. Weight should not be a factor or condition in such a decision IMHO. He soulds lovely though cooking WS curries. My husband is still offering me croissants - four weeks into my TS diet. Grrrrr

Belle

Bellerine said:
WOW! Well done you! I really dont know how you do it. Your diary reads like a menu from the local Indian (hehehe) and yet your losses are great!!! You are doing something right so dont mess with it.

Tell your OH to get off the pot and ask you to marry him. Weight should not be a factor or condition in such a decision IMHO. He soulds lovely though cooking WS curries. My husband is still offering me croissants - four weeks into my TS diet. Grrrrr

Belle

Hehehe I know I am an Indian food junkie!! I learnt to live it when I was doing Atkins, my real massive vice is Chinese but as there aren't any dishes I can guarantee are good or my I avoid it like the plague!!!!
Everyone says that about my OH, it started as a joke when I was dieting and now it's become the deal, I think he is actually getting worried this time that I'll get to goal haha! He should be cause I will ;)
I am lucky that he doesn't offer me stuff, though he did have the cheek to sit and it caramel cheese cake tonight, I would live to devour the other slice but that's what got me needing to diet in the first place!!
Well done on being TS, I am definitely not a TS kinda gal, have to have the of WS day to keep me sane, so far so good though as my losses are pretty consistent apart from the one blip of only a pound loss. Jut wish I wasn't addicted to the scales! I'm lucky if I can last two days off them!!

Well done on the 4lb loss, thats absolutley fab!!!
You'll be a real beach babe in Mexico at this rate.
Cheesecake is one of my favourites so I appreciate how hard it must have been to resist as my OH sat and devoured half a dime bar cheesecake the other night and I so desperately wanted some!!! Theres some still in the fridge and it keeps calling my name.
Good luck for this week x

Back