Total Solution Niennors TS diary

Busybusy said:
Good for you Hun, that won't do any damage at all enjoy

Thankyou BB... I've had a horrible day n I know I shouldn't be turning to food but I'm ravenous and on day 5 (again) of TS ... So should be well n truely in keto ...n haven't eaten anything extra at all to knock me out so I dunno why im so hungry :) x

Hi niennor
Just been reading your diary, and am amazed at your losses, especially as you always seem to be eating. I must admit your food choices have been good and yummy. I might take a leaf out your boot and have one WS a week. Well done on your weight loss.

Loops a little late but yes tikka with salad, I make my own mint sauce to go with, low fat natural yoghurt with mint, I like mine quite strong so add lots of mint sauce :)

I had a WS day yest too, had my three packs plus a small bowl of turkey stew and a few raspberries with yoghurt, I know the fruity bit wasn't strictly allowed but I am such a bloody sweet tooth and already ha all my packs so couldn't have any shake ice cream.

11.01 this morn, this will be water retention from fruit, having another WS day today as got a group of girl friends coming over for roast pork loin, only I am nit cooking anything but meat and veg and a healthy ish gravy so they may be disappointed ( I am known for spectacularly calorific roasts and puss ) afraid its sugar free jelly for pudding hahaha!

Going to gym to do hill sprints etc with trainer again, I went four times last week burning 600cals each time which in my head means any food yesterday or odd slice of ham etc is free food! Will do the same today and then spin class tomorrow night to mix it up. Yoga Tuesday, day off weds then spin Thurs day off Friday, trying be all guns blazing as onl just over a week to go.

It sounds ridiculous but in sow ways I am looking forward to getting back on the wagon on my return an finally getting to my ultimate goal weight of nine stone, it used to feel like an impossible task but I know with this diet I can get there.
I am concerned as to what my holiday gain will be, last time I went away. Put on a whole stone in 2 weeks, FYI I am a food JUNKIE, who knows what I'll be like when it comes to maintaining but hopefully we will all get there at similar times so will be able to help each other out!!!

The goal is to still be in the 11's on my return and to be in the tens when I leave ( even it's only by 1lb, I think it's a mentality thing)

Hope you enjoyed the tikka Alana,
Thanks all the support busy just seen your loss and that's friggin awesome!
Aud, it's a longer route to goal to eat but it stops me binging like a beast so I'd rather take the more scenic route than nit a all!

To all have a wonderful Sunday

Onwards and Downwards

:D

Today I have been craving chocolate so it has resulted in the following nails... (I'm very slowly getting more creative with my nails thanks to exante hehehe)

Attachments

• image-3443050729.jpg
    image-3443050729.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 40
Good morning Niennor, well done on the weight loss, 10s next weigh in, WOW! :hug99: xx

Hi there Niennor

I am finally back to normal and can post again. Gees I HATE school holidays..... But you have been doing so well in my absence I think I sholuld disappear again ("doing a belle" - ha ha ha - NOT nice! hehehe). Whats going on around here - your diary was waaaaaay down on the end of page two..

Love the nails - did you do those YOURSELF? I tried a french manicure once myself and it looked...well.....like a three year olds drawing who couldnt keep within the lines. Your nails are lovely. And the new avatar pic is great - didnt see you as blonde really - thought your hair would be darker. i am going to have to work out how to post a pic.

Anyhow - You are super determined arent you. You dont give up. And the losses are adding up. I turly hope you make it to the 10s tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Belle

Ah Belle glad your back,

I'll be honest work has been an utter NIGHTMARE!!! I am secretly happy the OH is away as at the moment I am a big mess, stressed out to the eyeballs! getting there slowly I stayed in the office till gone 9pm last night and made a huge amount of head way when the pone and emails werent going off every 10 seconds, now out the office at seminars (with tempting buffet lunches) for the next 3 days!!! I will report in from the loo's while everyone else is eating, might pretend I am a smoker so I have an excuse to go outside and escape :p
Anyway a result of this nightmare at work as meant little time for Mini's, my days are work, sleep, gym, paint nails, sleep.

Re the nails, I AM OBSESSED!!!! I use instagram on my phone and keep seeing pictures of crazy good nail art that people do themselves, proud to say I managed the above all by myself haha! attempting a tricky design on my toes tonight if I have time after Yoga so will post a picjof that too, I didn't realise how easy picture posting was on the mini's iphone app!

Re the avatar.... ooooh I have taken the plunge, I get scared of uploading a pic in case people I am not keen on somehow find my diary on here and use it against me or laugh at me, makes me nervous to say the least however O decided enough was enough and I have taken the plunge!! here's hoping nobody ever finds out that I don't want o find out!

Have stayed mostly 100% with the odd raspberry (still cant give up my darned fruit addiction) and the odd teaspoon of peanut butter (it was one of my go to snack on Atkins)

I have decided that once I am at 9st I will try and follow slimming world to maintain, not sure how successful I will be but its a plan, Goal is a LONG way away, especially with the holiday which I am bracing myself for a stone gain as I am a food junkie who has NO self control, my sister has promised to keep me in line without restricting me however I know that will definitely go out the window!

Right off to do more work, going straight from the office to Yoga which starts at 7.30pm, OH isnt back until Thursday now. Weigh in tomorrow morning, praying for tens but was up to 11st 1lb this morning which I am hoping is just because I need a pooo! I'll be happy with 10st 13.8lbs because there wil be a bloomin 10 there hahaha!

Hope all having a good day

:D

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :hug99: xx

Wow Niennor Ur nails r absolutely fab- u Definately have d knack!! Wud def let u do mine!! Pity Ur so far away!!! Gud luck tomoro! I'll b WI as well!! Don't know what to expect!!

Well guys.... I ran around the bathroom in GLEE....

10st 13lbs WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOO

Okay it was 10st 13.8lbs BUT IT STILL COUNTS!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

I'm hosting work seminars for the rest of the week, I'm in Bristol today Birmingham tomorrow and Newcastle on Friday! (tour of england) posts will be sparodic but will totally be checking out all diaries tonight from my hotel room!

Post later!

:D:D:D:D

Woooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Fabulous!!! Made up for you, well done :hug99: xx

Wowweeee. In the 10s! And TWO STONE DOWN!!!! That is so great with just a week to go to the hols. You could get to 10.10 and be the same size as your sister......(you mentioned she was the skinny one a while back).

DON'T diet on your holidays. For Gods sake - let lose, have a good time, have a few drinks, a few laughs - and occasionally spare a thought for all of us on minis. Dieting is what you do when there is nothing better on the agenda and the shakes and bars etc will still be there when you get back. So diet like mad for one more week and then plan on starting again once you are back and take it from there.

Wish I had your job. Sounds fun. I love travel.

I dont think I could ever post a pic of my whole face cos if I did i would be found out and I have already said too much on here. I couldnt live it down. Your pic is well done cos I would never be able to recognise you from it so you dont have to worry. Really great nails though. They are recognisable! I have to do mine later cos I have a lovely girly party with some friends tomorrow night - a "clothes" party - I think its the modern equivalent of a tubberware party but its clothes they are selling. Anyhow we all get to fit them on and thank god I am now a size that I might actually fit into something!!. I dunno how I am going to handle the food and wine bit but.....

Watched the apprentice tonight - love that show.

Belle

Sorry been away, crappo hotel net connection and had some awful news that an old friend who I lost touch with has committed suicide, it's effected me more than I thought!
OH got home last night!
Been WS all week!
Weight update later
Going to see all your diaries no to cheer/ distract myself!

Last edited:
Sorry been away, crappo hotel net connection and had some awful news that an old friend who I lost touch with has committed suicide, it's effected me more than I thought!
OH got home last night!
Been WS all week!
Weight update later
Going to see all your diaries no to cheer/ distract myself!

Oh Niennor, what awful news. Hugs sent. :( :hug99: xx

Good luck with your weight update, fingers crossed you managed to lose or sts whilst away.

Take care and relive happy memories of your friend :hug99:

Sorry about the awfull news, love from me x.

Hey neen bet you felt amazing and proud to see 10 on that scale. Well done you xx:)

Ah Niennor Dats sad news- I'm sure they r in a better place now seein as they wanted out of this one! No time 4 regrets Think of yer time spent together No one cud have changed der mind....I know it's hard not to think...what if.... cud I, should of, would have..... But they've found d peace they were after...... dat was der decision...... der Watchin over u now .....
Thinking of u at this hard time.....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back