Total Solution Niennors TS diary

Thinking of you Niennor, hope you're taking care :hug99: xx

Hey guys so after a weekend of feeling sorry for myself have decided to stop wallowing!
Have been WS for five out of the last 7 days so weigh in will be interesting! Been TS today, been to the gym 5 times in last week as trying to be very gung ho as was only a week to go!
Struggling to poo so taking some laxatives tonight as wanna have a good poo before my flight I know tmi!
Going to weigh in just before I leave for the airport and update on route! So excited!
Work is horrendous at the moment I am taking a holiday at the worst time, my boss today actually screamed at me and kicked the door off the stationary cupboard!!!!! Seriously thinking about a career change the world of finance is so high pressure, I used to work in cosmetics and in alot of ways regret leaving, however this job was a MASSIVE career step at the time so it's a bit of swings and round abouts really!

Hope all having a good day, thanks for the messages, I think recent events put things in perspective, the thought of someone I cared about actually taking there own life really upsets me however we had lost touch and it would be false to pretend that we could have stayed friends as when the old crowd disbanded we had nothing in common, it's just a very sad situation.

Anyway I am choosing not to dwell and to pull closer the lovely friends I have now!

2 more sleeps eeeeeeeeeeeeeep

:D :D :D

Niennor said:
Hey guys so after a weekend of feeling sorry for myself have decided to stop wallowing!
Have been WS for five out of the last 7 days so weigh in will be interesting! Been TS today, been to the gym 5 times in last week as trying to be very gung ho as was only a week to go!
Struggling to poo so taking some laxatives tonight as wanna have a good poo before my flight I know tmi!
Going to weigh in just before I leave for the airport and update on route! So excited!
Work is horrendous at the moment I am taking a holiday at the worst time, my boss today actually screamed at me and kicked the door off the stationary cupboard!!!!! Seriously thinking about a career change the world of finance is so high pressure, I used to work in cosmetics and in alot of ways regret leaving, however this job was a MASSIVE career step at the time so it's a bit of swings and round abouts really!

Hope all having a good day, thanks for the messages, I think recent events put things in perspective, the thought of someone I cared about actually taking there own life really upsets me however we had lost touch and it would be false to pretend that we could have stayed friends as when the old crowd disbanded we had nothing in common, it's just a very sad situation.

Anyway I am choosing not to dwell and to pull closer the lovely friends I have now!

2 more sleeps eeeeeeeeeeeeeep

:D :D :D

At least you've been doing a plan then going off the rails so kudos to you!! And you are fuming it hard! I bet you've lost loads of inches! Make sure you get a lovely pic of you on your holiday we can all swoon over lol getting to your weight is like my dream lol

Goof luck on you massive poo! Lol

You don't deserve to be screamed at during work your there to earn not to take **** off people and if a career change is what you think is best then you go for it girl! At least you will get a nice break from it all!

Good luck niennors xxx

You must be soooooo excited! Just 1 more sleep! Have a fabulous time Niennor, see you when you get back :hug99: xx

Bon Voyage Oh if only we cud hide in Ur suitcase
Need a holiday badly!!! Have a fantastic break Strut Ur stuff in Ur swimsuit!!?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a brill holiday, you deserve every mili-second of it :character00238:

Hi Niennor. Just popped in to wish you "Happy Holiday!". Im so off the wagon. Not even trying. Dunno what happened. Self sabotage. Ill be back once work pressure gone by end of week. I wanted to kick my computer today so similar to your boss, although i didnt actually do it!! So sad about your friend. Makes u realise you have to LIVE.

Go have a fantastic holiday. Hope all parties get along and if they dont that you are too drunk/hungover to notice!!!

Belle

Ps see u on tge other side for the final push to nine stone!

Okay last post before holiday! En route to airport now!
Final weigh in is 10st 11lbs haven't figured out how to update this on sig on my app tho!
Diet out the window, fish and chips last night with chocolate and cider and maple and pecan danish this morning in car!
Not going to worry re weight as I know when I get back whatever the damage you lot will be here to motivate me back onto the wagon!
Looking forward to the nines though I'll be honest ;)
Anyway to all of you, your amazing! Would reply individually but my contact lenses are so scratchy I can barely see, in fact whilst posting one has fallen out and I can't put back in!
Will pos when I'm bak and will try I poss to post a picture whilst out there as in theory there is wifi at the hotel, trip advisor however told me this was naff!

SPEAK SOOON!

Xxxxxxxxxx

:D

Landed!!!
Will update with pictures etc soon, Had an amazing holiday, definitely put on a lot of weight as I have eaten and drank my body weight in bad food and alcohol!
When I'm at my computer tomorrow will post a proper update!
Hope all you lovely girlies have been plodding on okay :)

Hiya Niennor, welcome back! Glad you had an amazing holiday, looking forward to seeing pics :hug99: xx

Hola!!!!
So I am avoiding posting anything till back on the wagon! I had achinese and a big mac meal yesterday and just polished off a baguette with chicken!!! What a fatty! I did get on scales and the damage is a WHOLE STONE!! Hoping lots of that is water!!!
Back on wagon tomorrow I promise as I'm having Sunday dinner tonight then staring 100% tomorrow at which point I shall be active on the forums! Plus I need some time to catch up on all the diaries and there are lots of new ones to start reading too!!! Also need to update my stats and sig so will do that tomorrow also!

Muchos love to one and all

:)

Good morning Niennor, hoping you're well and truly back on this Exante wagon! :hug99: xx

Okay guys I am back in action!!!
Counting today as start date as yesterday I had a bit of left over beef!

Anyways!

Updated the signature with the damage, a whole stone! that should tell you how much I LOVED my holiday, I ate and drank round the clock, to give you an idea it was a bit like this....
Mamosa's with brekfast which was always bacon, egg, fried toast, watermelon, three american pancakes with loads of syrup and cinnamon churro's (I know, who new I could eat that much) then I would have a couple of pina coladas then lunch would be either chips and burger or big bowl of fresh pasta with a side of chips, or local spiced lamb with rice whilst sipping a few beers. afternoon would be beer swilling between snorkeling sessions etc, then ice cream on way back to room followed by swim up bar mojito's, dinner of local foods, fish, paella steak etc etc, then would move back onto cocktails, Miami-Vice became a favourite.
It was a food and drink - a - thon!

Then on the way back from the airport had a big mac meal followed by a chinese in the evening, the next day was cider drinking and a whole baguette (not in one go I hasten to add) then roast beef with all the trimmings and banofee pie for pud.

But now I am back, and securely on the wagon! Well almost.... anyways yesterday i was starved so had some left over beef, today I am coping okay, I'm hungry but not raiding the fridge hungry.
Really hoping for a good first week loss, as it'll be a shock to the system from eating mahoosive amunts to nout!

plan on comenting on all your blogs later as work has been manic as I am playing catch up!

Speak Soon

:)

I'm quite impressed after reading everything you ate and drank yet you only put a stone on!! :D

Glad you had a great holiday! Now back to the task in-hand xx

Haha thanks guys! Totally loved it!!!
Getting into keto is a right royal PAIN! I'm starving!!
Onwards and downwards :)

Back