Night cream

This is very off topic - but people here seem to know an awful lot of things, so maybe you can help with this.

A friend of a friend has heard from someone else about a night cream which is apparently really good. It consists of a greyish gel or serum which you put on first, followed by a white cream immediately after.

Unfortunately, that's all the information I have and it has come through so many people that it might not be entirely accurate.

Even so - any ideas as to what this might be??

I tried google but nothing seemed to come up - would you know the name?

If you're looking for a good night cream, try the Darphin products. I discovered these 2 years ago and never looked back.

They're not cheap - they average about £38 a cream/serum but honestly - my skin is amazing compared to what it was.

They do ranges depending on your skin type and age, but they know what to give you. You can only get it from certain salons (not in department stores) as they train who sells it for them. I use the tangerine oil or rose oil 3 nights a week, and hydraskin light night cream the other nights. In the mornings I use the Arivita C creams. The face wash and toner are good too.

I'm fussy and I swear by this brand - and though pricey they last ages as go a long way.

Sorry can't help more xxx

No idea of the name, manufacturer, or anything. It all came my way via so many people and I can't get any more information, which is why it is all so vague!

Thanks for the Darphin recommendation - I had heard of them but never tried them. Might treat myself sometime.

No idea of the name, manufacturer, or anything. It all came my way via so many people and I can't get any more information, which is why it is all so vague!

Thanks for the Darphin recommendation - I had heard of them but never tried them. Might treat myself sometime.

If you find the nearest salon to you and go in and say you've never used their stuff, they may give you some samples to suit your skin - they did for me anyway. I had a facial and they filled a bag with lots of samples (some are decent size too) for me to try and that's when snagged me lol ;)

Hope you find the name of the other stuff x

Turns out it was a product that someone was testing for a cosmetics testing company, so it may not even be on the market yet.

I will definitely look out for a local place that does Darphin - thanks for the recommendation.

Never in my life have I been beautiful, or even pretty, but I have always looked after my skin and people are always telling me I look younger than my years - mind you, that may be just because of the way I behave!!

Back