Night Hot Chocolate

bubbles88uk

Hey....I've bought some options hot chocolate they only have 33 cals in i was just wondering if it's Ok to have one of these in the night, not every night but occasionly.

I don't see why not. I love hot choccy now and again, but tried the options and didn't really like it that much. Although did get a couple of the sachets and were flavoured ones, maybe should give just the milk choc one a try?

Yeah you should it's delicious.....i can't remember what brand it was but i bought a dark choc one today only 34 cals my treat for tonight! lol so it won't really effect my diet then? i feel like im doing god i don't wanna ruin it. Thanks x

I can't see how an extra 34 cals will make much of a difference, esp if you've stuck to it 100% and maybe have some cals left from dinner or snacks anyway?? Snacks aren't always the 100 cals, and dinner the 600 cals for example

I think it will be fine bubbles. I have semi skimmed milk for my shake and thats 33 cals more, but I don't think it makes any difference. So the hot chocolate is kind of the same thing, and if you really enjoy it, its totally worth it. You're getting a choccie fix without falling off the diet wagon :) I say go for it :)

Thanks guys i never use up all my cals anyway......just wanted to be sure, so i'm gonna get into bed tonight and enjoy a tasty hot chocolate! just another problem to tackle mums bbq tomorrow but i know i can do it, got some light choices sausages in the fridge anyway if all else fails! lol x

Back