Night out on the CD.....

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Jazmine, 21 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Jazmine

Jazmine Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Dont know if anyone wil be able too help me, but i really wana know..... my mum has my daughter once a month so i can go out and let my hair down, on this day if i wanted too have a drink could i eat a salad sandwich before hand...and be ok and safe too have a drink?? i know it would make my weight loss smaller for that week! would it do m any serious harm? if i stuck to the plan completely for the other 30 days in the month?? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    hiya i thought id reply as noone has done so yet lol. i do the same and if im goin out il eat a chicken salad a couple of hours before, but i find that i dont drink half as much as i normally would lol.you will knock yourself out of ketosis and it is dangerous and your not supposed to drink atall but as long as you dont go mad you should be fine hun .

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    if you drink you can't be in ketosis as it's far too dangerous so you will need some carbs in your system before hand.

i used to go out last time i did cd and drank water or black coffee all night long. you really don't need to drink to have a great time. just think being with friends and being out away from your kid or kids in my case is the best thing ever. such a waste of calories :D

you will probably gain quite a bit over the night and it might take you about 2-3 days to shift it again as you'll retain water.

5. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    you need some carbs franbella21. with a chicken salad you'll still be in ketosis and that is probably why you are more affected by the alcohol. you need to eat some carbs with your salad to make totally sure that you are out of ketosis.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.