Night out on the CD.....

Jazmine

Dont know if anyone wil be able too help me, but i really wana know..... my mum has my daughter once a month so i can go out and let my hair down, on this day if i wanted too have a drink could i eat a salad sandwich before hand...and be ok and safe too have a drink?? i know it would make my weight loss smaller for that week! would it do m any serious harm? if i stuck to the plan completely for the other 30 days in the month?? xxx

hiya i thought id reply as noone has done so yet lol. i do the same and if im goin out il eat a chicken salad a couple of hours before, but i find that i dont drink half as much as i normally would lol.you will knock yourself out of ketosis and it is dangerous and your not supposed to drink atall but as long as you dont go mad you should be fine hun .

if you drink you can't be in ketosis as it's far too dangerous so you will need some carbs in your system before hand.

i used to go out last time i did cd and drank water or black coffee all night long. you really don't need to drink to have a great time. just think being with friends and being out away from your kid or kids in my case is the best thing ever. such a waste of calories :D

you will probably gain quite a bit over the night and it might take you about 2-3 days to shift it again as you'll retain water.

if im goin out il eat a chicken salad a couple of hours before, but i find that i dont drink half as much as i normally would lol.

you need some carbs franbella21. with a chicken salad you'll still be in ketosis and that is probably why you are more affected by the alcohol. you need to eat some carbs with your salad to make totally sure that you are out of ketosis.

Back