Total Solution "Night Out" options

G-man02

I'm starting the Exante TS diet Monday but forgot this Thursday I had plans to go out for a meal and few drinks with work for a birthday. I'm able to skip going to the meal but need to show my face after so what's my options for drinking. I know alcohol is a big NO but what other drinks can I have. I'm a big fan of cranberry juice so hopefully that's acceptable.

Thanks

Cranberry juice is a no-no unfortunately.
It has to be water, dr pepper zero, coke zero, black tea or black coffee.

Although if you really *must* have a drink then cranberry juice would be better than having alcohol.

Blue Butterfly said:
Cranberry juice is a no-no unfortunately.
It has to be water, dr pepper zero, coke zero, black tea or black coffee.

Although if you really *must* have a drink then cranberry juice would be better than having alcohol.

What's the reason you can't drink cranberry juice? I drink black coffee so that's fine.

Is there a difference between drinking diet and zero soft drinks, if yes then why?

Cranberry juice is made of fruit which is packed full of sugars and as cranberries are naturally very sour it will have a load of added sugar too.

Drinks that are diet such as diet coke have citric acid in which some people find affects ketosis. Coke zero and Dr Pepper Zero are really the only soft drinks, other than a few flavoured waters and supermarket brand 'zero' drinks, that don't have citric acid.

Citric acid has never affected ketosis for me so I have had diet drinks throughout, but most people tend to avoid them.

Back