night out,what can i drink??

I read that red wine was a lot less carbs than white I dont know if thats right, 0.5g for red 1.5g for white, but Im sure someone on here will know better than me as I only started low carbing yesterday.

I always, perhaps incorrectly, thought dry white wines like chardonnay, sav blanc were lowest in carbs amongst wine. Happy to be proven wrong tho.

Since starting Atkins (and not drinking for 4-ish weeks) I found I got super squiffy super quickly when i went out last weekend. Good for the wallet but not so good on the head the next day. I didn't actually realise how healthy I was feeling after not drinking for so long. Not that I'm advocating abstinence (far from it!)

Just stay away from beer and mixers other than slimline tonic/soda water and you'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

In fact you might notice a slight weight drop the next day (if you stay off the kebabs) - but probably just from dehydration tho... :(

Reds and whites vary, but any dry wine is going to be OK, just factor in the carbs for the day, Gin, Vodka and any pure spirit with a low carb mixer are OK as well. :)

Back