night out

chaadan

i,m going out tonight i,ve decided to give myself a break but not go mad i,m gonna drink vodka and soda and watch what i eat i am on aam this week,(weigh day monday unfortunatley) but i will start ss on saturday and get straight back on track i am determined,do you think i am mad or is this do-able,would love any advice:cool:

You will regret it. First thing it will knock you out of ketosis, and it will take 3 days to get back in, and it will be much harder than first time.

Second, because you are not having food it may make you feel very ill. I would really advise you not to do it. Can you not drink fizzy water of coke zero? I hate to say it but you will kick yourself, and you have worked so hard to come this far, don't ruin it. Besides, you don't need to drink to have a good time.

Take care x

If you have made your mind up that you want to drink, then make sure you knock yourself out of ketosis first!! Drinking while in ketosis is dangerous and you'll feel awful- check out the pictures of Coley in the gallery!

Have some carbs before alcohol, and then stick to your plan. Yes it will be reeeeealy hard getting back into ketosis, but sometimes we all need a night off- just make sure it is one night though!!

Good luck!!

Oh yeah, have fun tonight!!!

Back