Night out!!!

FloridaGirl

:p Hi everyone,
after my devastating 0 loss I am more than determinded to stick to it and loose my final stone!!!
Tonight I am out with a group of friends, everyone will be eating at the bar then drinking lots after, I wont be of course!!!
Another friend of mine as asked me 'why on earth are you going when you cant eat or drink?'
Just because we are on LT does not mean that our personalies have to go down the toliet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told her that I would have a right old chin wag, a good laugh hopefully spot some eye candy (dont tell my husband that ha ha ha, no harm looking as long as you dont touch, just like food really ha ha) I will drink some sparkling water and chat and laugh the night away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you! Have a great night out and prove that you can have a good night out without drink and food (hard I know but do us proud).

yey!!! you can so do it! hope you have a fun evening :)

Night out was great fun!!!! one of my friends had a curry (it was a waterspoon pub) and it smelt sooooo good but I was not tempted at all it was fun fun fun so we can have LT and still enjoy a night out!!!

Back