night shift

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jaxmummy, 8 May 2009 Social URL.

1. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    going to work my first night shift never ever done one before, i get an hour break so would sandwiches be ok do u think, i dnt think i could face sommat hot at 2am (unless its a kebab lol) any ideas or tips guys ? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hmm, tricky one this. Sandwiches would be fine but I know when I've done night shifts (esp the first one) I am starving by 2am. Take something like a mug shot which you could make if you wanted to and lots of fruit.
    If you have to do more in the future, you will get a feel for what you would like to eat and how hungry you are and you may find leftovers to microwave are good.
    Is it tonight?

4. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    yeah its tonight and then i av another on sunday night - very nervous lol

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    When Im night shift I have breakfast when I get up. Dinner before I go out and 'lunch' at work. I cant eat much during the night so have my main meal before work and have sandwiches or a snack at my break.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.