Night time snacks

I find at about 9pm I get hungry.i have had dinner and would like easy syn free snacks that require minimal effort to prepare.i don't wana eat fruit coz I fill up on that in the morning times!with 2 kids,work etcI don't have time to prepare snacks during the day.or maybe I should eat more stuff at dinner?does anyone else have this issue or is it just me?

You might have more luck with this question if you post it in the SW section...

I pretty much always get hungry after dinner and before bed. Depending on my calorie count for the day i'll either have a yogurt, or ryvita and Philadelphia (yummy chocolate one).

Couldn't you have some cucumber/carrot or pepper sticks? Or just a really big glass of water :D

I always do so great during the day and them BOOM! i'm going mad for bad foods. It's really annoying as sometimes I get to the point where I can't sleep I want something so much! Chocolate is my worst enemy!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!!i think it's a mind thing!need to get myself into a routine of not snacking after a certain time :-(

Yeah I would think it's a mind thing aswell. I'm trying to get myself out of the habit too. Last night I did okay. I blended a banana with 2 pineapple slices and almond milk and it seemed to work wonders. Kept me really full and satisfied all night! I know you're not suppose to blend fruit but I'm not worrying about that too much right now!

Just had a mullerlight turkish yogurt (syn free)

Cadbury highlight caramel hot chocolate. (2 syns )

5 pieces of galaxy caramel. (10 syns )

feel like I just binged was delicious!

I have made jelly and got some mullar light yoghurts as well for snacking.how many syns is coconut milk?i wish I liked smoothies lol everyone says they are so filling x

Coconut milk:
100ml is 9.5 syns
1 tbls is 1.5 syns

I think it's less for light coconut milk but I always used normal coconut milk because it tastes more real. And a lot cheaper!

Just had a mullerlight turkish yogurt (syn free)

Cadbury highlight caramel hot chocolate. (2 syns )

5 pieces of galaxy caramel. (10 syns )

feel like I just binged was delicious!

I wish I could save my syns to do this. I dont drink tea or coffee so have highlights throughout the day. By the time it comes to 9pm snack ive hardly any syns left :(

I wish I could save my syns to do this. I dont drink tea or coffee so have highlights throughout the day. By the time it comes to 9pm snack ive hardly any syns left :(

Time to tell those highlights to feck off so! I don't drink tea or coffee either. In group we were talking about peppermint tea being really good for you. Have you ever tried it? Maybe that with a spoon of honey would be sweet enough for you throughout the day?

Mmmm its too hard highlights are all I know. Winter coming up I can drink /eat those pasta cups. Are there any cup a soups that are free or low syn?

Back