Night workers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by loulabelle81, 5 August 2011 Social URL.

1. loulabelle81

loulabelle81 Full Member

How do the night workers work out their points? Do you end them at midnight? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I did mine as a normal day started when I got up ended when I went to bed :)

4. loulabelle81

loulabelle81 Full Member

What about on the first one? X

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I only ever did Discover but I made sure I had extra saved. I guess you could use some of your weeklies for that extra long day x

6. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    i always did midnight to midnight and I never ate a breakfast in the morning so any extra mucnching during the night was ok!

7. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Full Member

I normally work my points from when I wake up until I go to sleep. The first day is the hardest to manage points as it's a very long day but I normally use a few weeklies points to get me thru. I just couldn't handle starting my new day at midnight because I'd be depressed that I still had at least 6 hours before I could go to sleep :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.