• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

nighttime nibbling

S: 14st5lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 4st1lb(28.36%)
Im just starting and was wondering, I always fancy something to nibble on at night which is never fruit or veg or yogurts. I never have a HEX left (Im so dramatic, Im only on day 2 :D) and prob only about 5 syns - what's nice to nibble on for about 3-5 syns.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
E.?
Mikados are great, only half a syn each. ! !
:eek::eek: that sounds amazing - which ones are mikado again, are they the ones with jam in the middle?? Im on EE (I think - just getting my head round it and its seems the most straightforward)

Shaz J

S: 17st8lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 2st8lb(14.63%)
Im sure Mikados are long and thin and chocolatey and i dont know about you but i would never be able to stop myself from eating the whole packet if i were to have one or two of those! Brilliant if you can control how many you have though.

Oh I thought it was the biscuit but now I think about it I think you can only get them in southern Ireland, dont know what they are so, but you are right Id probably never stop at one.

Thanks for the advice I have somewhere to start now:)

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
triple choc skinny cow ice creams are 4.5 syns each and absolutely delicious.

most Fridge raiders are 2.5 syns on red /extra easy

alternatively you could make sw scotch eggs, quiche, etc leave in the fridge to pick as you want and reduce syns.

Ninja

Silver Member
S: 15st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 3st1lb(20.28%)
I enjoy Mikado's. 6 sticks and only 3 syns. I also make my own crisps in the microwave. I know some people would say that they're not free but I've asked my consultant and she said that they are.

I get the sugar free jelly pots - only half a syn a pot. Although I think Hartley's jelly pots are free.

Also the WW yoghurt desserts are nice and free, but they don't taste like yoghurts. Great flavours...lemon cheesecake,strawberry tart...they're great.

Lettuce!

No, really. Little Gems or Romaine Hearts.

Tesco had some lovely Romaine hearts the other day for £1 for a pack of two. Just trim off the root and sit and munch.

S: 18st0lb C: 16st2lb G: 9st1lb BMI: 40 Loss: 1st12lb(10.32%)
Special K Bites, 5 syns a bag, a little like hob nobs and abolutely delish

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Asda cheese curls 3.5 syns a packet.
Crawfords pink and whites - believe 2.5 syns each.
Cooked Chicken drumsticks.
Packets Ham

G: 11st4lb
oh what about chocolate chickpea cake 2.5 syns per quarter cake - on the slimming world recipe site. i am going to make this tomorrow will let you know how i get on
mollysmum1