Niki - From frumpy to fabulous take two!!

Nikie

Silver Member
So.....I started a diary last September and it really helped me. Since April I have been attempting (and failing) to restart CWP and now I have a renewed motivation and have decided to start a new diary. A proper new start! Last time I was losing weight for my birthday party in November and it was FABULOUS!!! Straight after I went to Wales, then Prague and then Finland and needless to say not only did I fail to get the last stone and a half off but I have now regained most of the weight :(

I have been to see my consultant today and she is so brilliant. I definitely need a motivator to do this (apparently my wedding next year isn't motivation enough!) and my fiance and I are hopefully booking a holiday to Dubai for October so hopefully that'll be motivation! I've been twice before and always felt like a fat lump so would love to feel amazing for it! And wear a bikini on the beach!

Starting CWP properly tomorrow (as I'd already had breakfast before seeing my CWP today!) so the next week or so will be tough. Will probably be on here a lot writing down my thoughts and generally looking for encouragement!

Thanks for reading!

Yay, I found you :) I'm subscribing of course! As i said in my diary, 2st is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I have had a few wobbly moments myself but I have learnt not to let that ruin my journey to slimdom :) Go Nikie :D

Thanks book worm! Day 2.......just keep picturing myself in my wedding dress/bikini on the beach! Its working as motivation!

Hi there, I'm starting my journey tomorrow after failing miserably several times! I have a few products leftover from last time then going to get a consultant :) have you got much to lose! I want to lose around 3 stone!

Xx

Back