Nikki<3 6lbs to go!!

Ooh is ocean spray that low I love it but never have it as assumed it would be mega syns! X

icklerockchick said:
Ooh is ocean spray that low I love it but never have it as assumed it would be mega syns! X

It's the ocean spray light. It's not out of the fridges it's with all the cartons near the pop. Its 4 syns for the whole 1ltr but I usually just have 250ml. Mmm yummy!!!

Nikki<3 said:
It's the ocean spray light. It's not out of the fridges it's with all the cartons near the pop. Its 4 syns for the whole 1ltr but I usually just have 250ml. Mmm yummy!!!

Thanks will pick some up :) wonder if the light blueberry one is low too as its amazing!

Edit- checked its the same :) Asda also do own brand light cranberry with raspberry or blueberry juice which is 17cals per 250ml as well :-D can't wait to get some now! X

Last edited:
icklerockchick said:
Thanks will pick some up :) wonder if the light blueberry one is low too as its amazing!

Edit- checked its the same :) Asda also do own brand light cranberry with raspberry or blueberry juice which is 17cals per 250ml as well :-D can't wait to get some now! X

:-omy colleague was telling me about the other flavours but I can't find any on the light side!!!! I really fancied the blueberry one too :-( xxx

Nikki<3 said:
:-omy colleague was telling me about the other flavours but I can't find any on the light side!!!! I really fancied the blueberry one too :-( xxx

They definitely do the light blueberry one in my Asda and their own brand light ones come in 3 flavours and are same syn value, think you get 3 cartons for £2.50 as well :) x

kirstym said:
Why are you hiding?!?! ;) xx

Because been poorly for 3 weeks and went to docs and he said " you have sinisitus, very fight temperature and a very yucky throat" this resulted in 2 weeks antibiotics which I have never in my life heard of and they are "no alcohol" tablets.... I had 2 nights out planned :-( and that before this Sunday! Hoping to get some fab losses by knocking out the booze!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

icklerockchick said:
They definitely do the light blueberry one in my Asda and their own brand light ones come in 3 flavours and are same syn value, think you get 3 cartons for £2.50 as well :) x

Wow!! I know tescos own is only 2 syns for a litre but it's only 10% cranberry juice compared to 25%. BUT they do orange juice and I soooooo miss my fresh orange!

I miss orange juice too! Sometimes I just cut up oranges into segments and suck all the juice out after breakfast to get my fix lol! Not sure of the cranberry content in the cheap Asda ones but they taste good! Do they make light fruit juice in any other flavours other than cranberry based ones? Never thought to look before! X

Nikki<3 said:
Because been poorly for 3 weeks and went to docs and he said " you have sinisitus, very fight temperature and a very yucky throat" this resulted in 2 weeks antibiotics which I have never in my life heard of and they are "no alcohol" tablets.... I had 2 nights out planned :-( and that before this Sunday! Hoping to get some fab losses by knocking out the booze!

Aww hun that's rubbish!! Bless ya, hope you feel better soon!! Xx

icklerockchick said:
I miss orange juice too! Sometimes I just cut up oranges into segments and suck all the juice out after breakfast to get my fix lol! Not sure of the cranberry content in the cheap Asda ones but they taste good! Do they make light fruit juice in any other flavours other than cranberry based ones? Never thought to look before! X

Tesco do. They do cranberry, orange and apple. I've never looked before because I'm a "pure juice girl" usually but if u have to go from concentrate to get my fix then so be it :-D

kirstym said:
Aww hun that's rubbish!! Bless ya, hope you feel better soon!! Xx

Thanks babe :) fingers crossed they will kick in soon xx

Wednesday 4th April 2012 - Extra Easy Day.

Day 1 of my antibiotics - so day 1/14 of no alcohol! (made me feel sooo sick today, hope it passes)

BREAKFAST
1 x alpen light cherry bakewell + 1 small wm toast (HEXB) jam (0.5 syns)

250ml of 1% milk (HEXA)

LUNCH
Mug shot (was all I could manage :-( )

Hot choc (2 syns) and 1 mint humbug (1.5 syns)

DINNER
Diet come chicken stir fry.
1 popadom and a scrape of mango (2 syns)

4 squares dark choc (4 syns) 2 oreo cookies (5 syns)

Total syns: 15

Last edited:
Hope you feel better tomorrow! X

Hi Hun, how you feeling? Antibiotics almost react badly for me so I really feel for you xx

I felt so sick about 45 mins after taking them and for nearly 1hr 30 mins after!! thought if i moved to quick I would have hurled lol

Wasnt that hungry at lunchtime but then I was tonight. Just concerened that my sneaky scale hop shows 1.5lbs on :( so need to have a couple of really good days to pull it back I think.

Day 2 antibiotics - Extra Easy day

Had no real appetite all day so whilst at work only managed : 2 humbugs (3 syns) 1 x alpen light cherry bakewell (1/2 HEXB)

DINNER:

Couple of slices of ham rolled with el mayo (0.5 syns)
Vegetable curry, with onions, peppers, baked beans and tomatoes.
1 tesco light choice sausage - (0.5 syns)

Penguin - (5 syns)
Jelly sweet - (2 syns)
Dark choc - (4 syns)

Last edited:
Hi Hun, hope you're feeling a bit better xxx

Hey sweetie, feeling a little bit better thanks :)

Tablets seem to be kind of working, still getting the sinus head aches but should battle through :)

x

Back