Nikki<3 6lbs to go!!

Hi..I have hit a plateau and have stayed the same for 3 weeks, thinking of doing a few red days...need help with it as been on the extra easy plan! any ideas please

The below are my new aims to help me become a healthier, fit, and happier me :)

11 weeks with no wine.
11 weeks to get down to at at least 126lbs....at a push go for target of 119lbs.
Work out at least 3 times a week.
Keep measurements. Haven't had time to do them yet.
Try to eat 3 meals a day.
Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day.
Keep within in my syns every week 70 - 105.
Run 5km in 28mins.
Mix my weeks up - 4 days red, 2 days green, 1 day EE.

Nikki<3 said:
The below are my new aims to help me become a healthier, fit, and happier me :)

11 weeks with no wine.
11 weeks to get down to at at least 126lbs....at a push go for target of 119lbs.
Work out at least 3 times a week.
Keep measurements. Haven't had time to do them yet.
Try to eat 3 meals a day.
Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day.
Keep within in my syns every week 70 - 105.
Run 5km in 28mins.
Mix my weeks up - 4 days red, 2 days green, 1 day EE.

Hi hun - good aims (well can't say I 'like' the wine one but it makes sense ;))

Just caught up with your diary on here and wanted to say fab news about the OH - bet you're both relieved!! Xx

Hi hun - good aims (well can't say I 'like' the wine one but it makes sense ;))

Just caught up with your diary on here and wanted to say fab news about the OH - bet you're both relieved!! Xx

Thanks hun :)

See me and OH can easily drink 2 bottles of wine a night lol and so i'm just cutting it out and stick to the odd vodka every now and then!

xxx

kirstym said:
I like a vodka - especially a flavoured one!! Vanillas my favourite :) xx

Ooo have you tried vanilla with diet ginger ale. Oh goodness it's delicious! My friend went to Australia for a few moths and that's the drink which he drank out there. We have just come back off a cruise and I made the most of the vanilla vodka! Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Ooo have you tried vanilla with diet ginger ale. Oh goodness it's delicious! My friend went to Australia for a few moths and that's the drink which he drank out there. We have just come back off a cruise and I made the most of the vanilla vodka! Xx

Oooh no i haven't but it sounds good!! Xx

Week 1, Day 1 of the new aims!

So woke this morning had a final WI and then hid the scales (until Wednesday) got a lot of work to do to even scrape a STS this week never mind a loss for my mini challenge!

Hey honey, I'll be subscribing :)

I update mine once a day rather than after every meal, not sure if that might help?

Judging by your diary, I think I need to adjust my portion sizes! Might consider trying a few red days as well. I measured my body fat percentage again today and it hadn't changed (I know it hasn't been that long).. Do you think it's because it's too soon to recognise a change or that I'm not eating enough and losing the lean muscle mass? I know I don't eat enough superfree, haha

Keep up the good work! x

I don't think I eat enough Annie. It's always I feel so bloated if I eat whilst at work and am feeling really bloated today.

I think youll probably find a difference in you body fat after your first month, even if it's just a slight change it's better isn't it. Also, eating the right foods does affect it but not entirely sure how. How about incorporating some muscle workouts into training too? This helped me loads!

Xxx

I reckon I'll have to :) I wasn't expecting it to happen overnight, so I'm not fazed at all. A lifetime of bad habits isn't going to go away in a week! lol

I do need to incorporate more into my diet, I just need to organise myself!

Finally!! My head is in the right place, all holiday mood has gone so now it's 10 weeks and 1 stone.

Week 1 - Day 1 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Strawberries, Activia creamy lemon (2.5 syns)

Lunch - WM roll (HEXB) with egg mayo (0.5 syn)

Dinner - SW curry, extra mushrooms and onions. TBSP rice. 1 poppadom (1.5 syns) 1 tsp of mango chutney (1 syn) Bombay potato (3 syns) 1/4 naan (3 syns)

20 x Mikado (10 syns)

TOTAL SYNS: 21.5

Will cut back on a few syns tomorrow...got the mikado munchies!

Last edited:
Week 1 - Day 2 - Extra Easy

Lunch - Left over chicken curry... only minus the chicken, ate all the veg and sauce.

SNACK - 2 slices of chicken with sweet chilli sauce (1 syn)
Bit of cake (2 syns)

Dinner - Roast pork, lots of salad, couple of SW roast potatoes, spoonful of pasta (1 syn for the chlili sauce)

Pudding - 50g Ben & Jerrys - (6.5 syns) Malteasers (5 syns) .... And a chocolate (2 syns)

TOTAL SYNS - 17.5

Last edited:
Week 1 Day 3

Breakfast - 2 x wm toast from 400g loaf (HEXB) jam (1 syn)

Snack - weetabix bar (HEXB)

Lunch - pork salad, lettuce, onions, peppers, dressing (1 syn)

Snack - 1/2 grapefruit, hot choc (2 syns)

4 minstrels - (works out at 2.5 syns)

Dinner - pizza chicken - chicken topped with, mushrooms, ham, tomato purée and cheese (HEXA) with roasted veg and mayo (1/2 syn)

Fat free yoghurt and 20g batternburg (4 syns)
Malteasers (5 syns)

Syns- 16

Last edited:
Sounds yummy - I'm going to try the pizza chicken next week :)

Will you be going back to group or weighing at home?

downtownsuzie said:
Sounds yummy - I'm going to try the pizza chicken next week :)

Will you be going back to group or weighing at home?

It was yummy but it was a bit dry, I'm thinking an extra easy day and serve it with beans mmmmm x

I'm weighing at group tomorrow. Try and start going back weekly. I've got a day and night away at the weekend though and if it's anything like the last time we went I can't imagine next weeks will show anything z

kirstym said:
Hi Hun, just catching up on your diary - how are things going? xx

Hey hunni :) things are going ok, had a few too many syns Saturday and Sunday. Only pulled a couple back yesterday. Had a cheeky scale hop and I've been the same for 2 days :-( need at least a pound loss for tomorrow night!

How's things with you? Xxx

Back