Nikki (ngreen1974) Starts A Diary

...but I think I'm still gonna be the yo-yo of the board :eek:.... x

*I am* the Queen of yoyoers... until you've gained a stone in a week, pffft, you're a lightweight...

I hope your dinner was ok... I urge you to get back in ketosis soonest cos you're tormenting yourself being out... poor you!

Vicks - the other half likes Warburtons... (pappy stick to top of mouth airy "bread" - I use the b word lightly!)

Morning ladies

WI Day = -1lb. SHOCK!!!!!!

Having fallen of the dieting wagon more than once this week, it was a lovely surprise this morning.

I think this was the incentive I needed really. I still have my birthday meal/drinks tomorrow but I do think this loss will spur me on now.

Isn't it amazing how our minds work.... When we've been good all week and expect a good result to have lost 1lb is such a disappointment, but to have had a bad food week and lost 1lb is such a good result. We are truly fickle creatures.

I am offically drowning under my ironing pile now, so I am going to use this good mood I'm in to blast my way through it.

Have a great day ladies.

PP Day
B - Yoghurt + Bran
L - Chicken Omelette
D - Salmon & Prawns

LOTS of water

xxxx

BRILLIANT!!! so pleased babe. hope you have a fantastic calorie free birthday tomorrow ;)

Excellent Nikkki...

Thanks ladies.

Vicky, my birthday meal will be as calorie free as your evening tonight I suspect LOL.

xx

Oh yes :D calorie and carb free!!!!

Shhh....

Hey Nikki, just catching up on your diary, brill loss this week despite everything! Have a fab time tomorrow.

Thanks Anja. xx

My whip doesn't stretch across the Channel (at weekends at least) so ENJOY... then clamber back in the saddle! Your horse will thank you!

My whip doesn't stretch across the Channel Phew! :) (at weekends at least) so ENJOY... then clamber back in the saddle! Your horse will thank you!

By Sunday evening I will be back in the saddle. x

happy birthday hunny hope u have a good one !!!! just enjoy and well done on the 1lb off this week yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!

happy birthday hun xxxx

Thanks for your birthday wishes ladies. I had a wonderful birthday and we thoroughly spoilt by my lovely family. It might have been nice to open just one of my presents, but Millie was so excited I jus couldnt burst her little bubble.
Lets get the food thing out of the way: Chicken with cheese and bacon and BBQ sauce, chips, Wine, coleslaw, sweetcorn, chocolate brownies and ice cream, Percy Pigs, Wine, crackers with cheese, crisps, Wine, crackers with pate, Wine and finally, the mother of all chocolate birthday cakes. God bless M&S. :)

Did I mention I had some wine??? ;)

As lovely as it all was, I must say my body is now paying the price. Heavy, bloated, etc etc In an unexpected turn of events I am actually looking forward to getting back on the Dukan horse tomorrow. Who would have thought!!!!

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and we'll catch up soon hopefully.

xxx

hey hunny glad u had a good day !!!!!!!!! and look at all that food................ and WINE mmmmmmmmm lol

I dont do things by halves!!!!!!!!!!! LOL x

Back