Nikki (ngreen1974) Starts A Diary

Are they on the recipe thread?????????? Happy Days. x

Yup, 2 recipes. :D

Yummy. Thanks.

One little negative thing to ruin my rhubarb buzz is that it's quite expensive in the shops and my home grown batch has now finished :cry:

I have been buying it and freezing it in batches of 100g, so that's probably 4 servings out of one batch.

2 x 400g packs £3 in Asda at the mo hun xxx

as you're only allowed 100g per day (not sure if that's raw or cooked - it weighs less after cooking)

that's a week's worth or there abouts for £3

Good tip M-Mouse. Thank you. I'm a happy bunny again :D

Hi Nikki,

great start - yes I was definitely missing the veggies after 4 days, who would have thought it... My 'treat' food are still cherry tomatoes (flavourful ones from the garden and now I have to switch back to expensive premium supermarket ones), instead of grapes I suppose. Remember you are supposed to be alternating the veg and non-veg days though (or do 5 and 5 or similar suitable pattern).

Exercise: I did not 'exercise' at all this summer, but I do walk and/or cycle to work and elsewhere, the car only comes out once a week for the weekly shop which I really can't do on foot... Add to that a lunchtime walk, and always taking the stairs, and a holiday with lots of walking, means I got to target nearly at the time as predicted by the dukan calculator (which advised me 2 day attack but I did 4).
With your kids - put one in a backpack and the other in a buggy (sorry only glanced at their ages so this could be an unsuitable suggestion), take them for a walk and you have a perfect readymade workout!

Good luck!

rheally? I think rhubarb is rheally rhight :D

I didnt think alcohol was allowed on this diet, but from the messages you ladies left this afternoon, you obviously are LOL :D

x

morning nikki , hope ur doing ok ,well i used to drink cider so i changed my drink to vodka(no carbs )but i still make sure i dont go crazy lol !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Vodka is definitely my fav after a nice Sauvignon Blanc. What are the guidelines on drink Jet? x

drink not allowed AT ALL. unfortunately i went deaf at this and drink either wine or vodka and diet tonic.coke every weekend!

Pardon :D:D:D

Back