Nikki (ngreen1974) Starts A Diary

whoooooooo well done you !!!! and even better for getting the other half to do the ironing

Thanks hun. Who said you cant teach an old dog new tricks :D

Honesty is the best policy right, ok, I will not be having my 20 minute walk this morning as a)it's too cold out b) and this is the main reason, the line up on This Morning looks too good to miss today LOL

pmsl very honest how about walk on the spot whilst its on lol

I was planning on making my cups of tea in ad breaks but I will take your advice and do sit ups instead. Damn you healthy people! ;)

Hahaha I so dont take my own advice when it comes to exercise.

Luckily my walks to and between bus stops just get me walking enough in the day. But yeah today its cold and damp and I just dont wanna.

Exercise sucks but I MUST make an effort. It's my TOTM tho so all I want to do it sit with a hot water bottle and drink tea and reisist the urge to eat 'naughty' stuff!

Hey Jet, doing good thanks. My cold has finally gone so my taste buds are back and I now know just how horrid those Dukan Muffins really are LOL Call themselves muffins! I dont think so!!! :D I think it's more of a texture thing and maybe I need to add more sweetner, but I think I'll just give them a miss in future. I REALLY hope the Vanilla Moist Cake is better.

Glad you enjoyed your first day back at work babe. x

Sweet Jesus , if ever there was an incentive to lose weight, and lose it fast I have just been invited to a friends Hen Do, which sounds lovely doesnt it, but the theme is Pink Ladies (Grease) and all my skinny friends are planning on wearing leather trousers!!!!!!!! :eek: I can assure you that I would not inflict that on myself or the general public but I would like to wear a nice fitting pair of black jeans (no one will notice the difference in the dark after a few glasses of vino ;)) so the race is on. The Hen Do is not until Nov 27th so I thankfully have time to do something about the weight. The meal will make up for the shame of the costume as we're having a curry to soak up the alcohol that will be consumed after the meal! Apart from Chicken Tikka any ideas on how to be 'slightly' good when having a curry? I normally have a Korma and that is laden with cream!!!

I lost 6lb in my first week, so if I could just lose 2lb a week (yeah right) I would have lost about 2 stone! Is that really do-able or am I setting myself up for a fall? I'd love for some of you 'old timers' ;) and by that I mean those of you who have been doing Dukan for a long time :) to let me know what your average weight loss is like. If you stick to your guns is the weight loss constant on Cruise?

Bloody leather trousers. I ask you. :eek:

ive been on dukan since 27th july I lost 1st 7 in the month beroe that (but we wont go there on how )....anyway ive lost after the attack between 2 and 3 pounds per week I had 3 naughty weekends aswell so now its around 2 to 3 lbs so it can be done hun xx

Wow, that's an amazing weekly weight loss hun. Huge congrats to you. I dont know of any other diet where the weight loss is constant. You've just given me so much motivation. Do you find you do mainly PP or PV or do you alternate? I'm alternating at the moment.

I'm SO worried that I wont have lost weight this week. TOTM doesnt help :eek:(

Again, well done you. I'm so impressed.

x

you need to go with what your body feels happier at i do 5 pp and 2 pv as i feel more under control on pp if you get my drift . I dont get hungry on PP ive just done 2 pv and today i feel bloated and not happy hope that by tomorrow night i should be ok again .....i did have a stage of not eating enough and that gave me a 2lb instead of 3 loss
I know it will slow down at some stage but i will exercise more then i dont do mega amounts at the moment ...
As you see your stats come down the more motivated you become

I'm glad you said that about PV days as I thought it was strange that I was feeling bloated after my PV day. I might need to do a bit of juggling over the coming weeks to find a pattern that suits me. Thanks hun. x

no probs some people are fine on pv i just struggle im drinking loads today to see if i can clear it

How annoying. I've spent the whole morning looking forward to my steak salad for lunch and the steak was the chewiest thing ever! I couldnt even chew it enough to swallow it. Gutted. I'm going to stick to old faithful (chicken) in future.

Last night I felt there were too many temptations in the house so the OH has gone to work today weighed down with goodies. At least one of us will have had a nice lunch today!

I was feeling super bloated today what with my TOTM arriving (for the first time in 15 months!! ) so I crumbled and put new batteries in the scales. I was convinced I had put on weight even though I've been good, but thankfully I seem to have lost 1lb so far this week(since Fri). PHEW! I have decided though that because it's my TOTM I'm going to do 3 PP days now as I hate this bloatedness. I'm also drinking lots of water (more than usual) in the hope that it helps too. I dont like salt and I'm only drinking water and tea, so fingers crossed this bloated feeling will go soon and it'll all work out for me on Friday's weigh in.

Thats annoying with your steak i'm really reluctant to use steak i can never cook it right.
Although the posh stuff from the butchers is lush just expensive lol.

I fail to cook steak properly on a regularly basis. I really dont know why I bother buying it. I think I'll spend the money on fish in future as I'm ok with that.

Back