Nikki (ngreen1974) Starts A Diary

ooh what do you use to look so fresh faced?... I want DETAILS...

everything you use to cleanse/moisturise and what make up :D... x

ha ha ha I'm not so sure my skin is as amazing as you all seem to think, but I'll take the compliements anyway.

I have absolutely no make up routine Sarah, apart from making sure I get plenty on to make myself look half decent before subjecting others to my face each day. I use Dove body wash in the shower so that's what I use to take my make up off with, I use Aldi's serum when I get out of the shower, then Dermalogica Active Moist cream (sounds rude huh?). It's the best moisturiser ever (for my oily skin). L'Oreal foundation, Bobbi Brown Concealer (a must), ELF Face Powder, Avon Eyeliner, Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow, Max Factor mascara and sometimes ELF Blusher.

I LOVE make up but refuse to spend a fortune on it. MY Dad spent years working for Lancome so I'm a eal tight ar*e as I'm used to getting it for free.

xxx

ooh gets out her shopping list to make a few "additions" ;)...lol

definitely fancy the dermalogica (oily skin here too - most of the time :)) and this aldi serum sounds interesting...never used one of those before

what's it for? :eek: x

That really is a fantastic pic - you don't look as though you need to lose a single gram.

Ahh Manda how sweet of you. I just wish that were true tho. I must admit my face does tend to lose weight first and my body takes a long time to catch up!!!

Sarah for dermalogica products use www.jeserybeautycompany.co.uk. It's the cheapest dermalogica products around.

ELF (www.eyeslipsface.co.uk) are brill for cheap make up and brushes too.

The Aldi serum was voted one of the best on the market. ALDI - Health and Beauty I dont normally go in much for these things, but the lines around my eyes are noticeably disappearing and I moisturise like a loony normally so it's not just that. Highly recommend it. God I wish I was on commission LOL

Happy shopping.

x

You do sound and look like a beauty sales assistant! LOL

I love make up and beauty products too.

Morning all.

Bren, when you have a 6 month old that wakes up to 5 times a night (damn dummy) you need all the make up that you can get :)

Been a damp old morning on Hayling today so we stayed in the warm, in oir PJ's and watched Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets (for the 20th time thanks to Millie).

Food wise I've been a bad girl this weekend. I'm blaming it on TOTM and Haloween chocolate in the house. :( I need to get back into ketosis and stay there!!! I need to see a loss on the scales.... Forget the weight loss conversation, I've just seen that Kirsty's Homemade Home is back on next week. Wooooo Hooooo I'm a happy bunny now.

Off to get the girls up from their sleep now. Enjoy anything Halloween related that you may be participating in tonight ladies, and Sarah, I think you SHOULD dress up tonight. ;)

xxx

I second ELF, they are really good, very cheap and super fast delivery too.
I am getting all my cosmetics off ebay its fab.
I need some kind of pore refiner though so am just looking up loads of places then looking on ebay lol

Hey Cathy. Dont bother spend money on anything for your pores hun. I use witch hazel. It's better than any toner I have ever bought and trust me, I've spent a fortune on toners over the years. Witch Hazel is cheap and so effective.

xxx

Hey Jet. If the stupid fireworks would stop I'd be having a lovely evening.

Jaqys - no trick or treaters thankfully. I'm not ready to part with my choc stash yet :p

x

Busy busy day and about to paint my nails, but just wanted to say hi and to let you all know I'm still about.
xxx

Hello - what colour nails?

Red velvet. x

i now have alannah myles singing in mi head...that and the weird bright flashes in my eyes...i feel like an 80's discoteque! :S

sarah you have lost it. ooh red velvet sounds lovely :D

Back