Nikki (ngreen1974) Starts A Diary

Girls asleep. Hot cuppa in hand. Heating on. Snuggled under blanket watching Paul McCartney interview. Bliss.
<blinkers on to pile of ironing threatening to engulf me>

x

Hi ladies
I've been 'off' Dukan more than I have been 'on' since my birthday. I have therefore made the decision to stop being a Dukaneer (for the time being). I didnt just want to slip away without saying 'ta ra' though.
I have managed to STS since my birthday so I am still determined to lose weight but just not the Dukan way right now.
I hope you all reach your goals ladies and that life treats you all well.
I'm sure I'll pop back and say hi from time to time.
Good luck girls.
xxxx

aww Nik what a shame hon - but yes i know how hard it is getting back into the swing of things after a treat! you have done well to sts though.
any ideas what diet you are going to do?

Not sure yet hun. I'm still staying away from the main carbs tho as it's blindingly obvious that my body does not like them.
x

I'm sorry to hear it... not that I give a fig as to which diet you do, but don't leave us :-(

Yes - no need to go.....

yes exactly. see they can get rid of me, although my diary is pretty quiet over on the atkins side :(
and yes Nik - carbs are evil

but <sniffle> if you don't want <sniffle> to be with us any longer <sniffle>, we'll understand

<wobbly bottom lip>

ha ha ha you lot are bonkers. OK, I'll still dip in to keep an eye on you lot and to keep you up to date on my 'goings on'.

xxxxx

:D :D :D :D

OMG - I turn my back for a few days and you disappear on me!....you can quit Dukan - but please don't quit minimins :(...gutted!

x

"Fairweather friend"! :p

yes i wonder how kirsty is doing. who is the secret friend?

lol not my secret friend lol...."our" secret friend lol....another new Dukaneer ;) doubt she's been on here though! :D x

Rolf Harris: "Can you guess who it is yet?" lol :D x

Back