Nikkiruth diary

Just popping in to say hi. That recipe looks delish, thanks.

Hope you're having a fab weekend x

me too - that sounds gorgeous, however am going to think about how to reduce butter/flour...

Have made it with only using 28g of flour and marg and leaving out the wine and it tasted just as good, bring it down to 2.5 syns per serving plus 1A & 1B. As I don't tend to use many syns i make it with the 40g measure!!!!!!!!!! :)

Have made it with only using 28g of flour and marg and leaving out the wine and it tasted just as good, bring it down to 2.5 syns per serving plus 1A & 1B. As I don't tend to use many syns i make it with the 40g measure!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks for that, i don;t often use many syns but ... OH does!

Hi Nikki

Looks like you are doing really well. Well done on your 21.5lb loss on Summer SK challenge ;). Good luck for the Sep one. Our team are doing one too, have challenged myself to 12lb, as holiday gain was 10.5lb!! Good job 3.5 was off this week, hoping next week will be near that too.

xx

Hi nikkiruth, how are you? Hope you had a nice weekend

I'm Still Here!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone
Sorry I haven't been on as been very busy, Been on and off plan due to not being organised, but managing to maintain my loss which is good, will have to give myself a good kick up the you no what and get my self back on the straight and narrow, not helping when rest of the family are all on shift work and having my G.daughter a lot more at the moment.
Thanks for keeping in touch,

Hi Nikki, hope you're doing ok and had a fab weekend x

Hi All,
I'm back, had a few problems with health and life, got to get back into gear, so started back on plan today, didn't weigh on Monday didn't want to, so have got back into the zone and will start leaving my diary's again starting tonight, thanks to all of you who have been popping in and giving me encouragement, will try and get round to you all and see how you are doing soon, I think I will try setting my self some mini goals, so thats all for now and will post my diary later. :):)

Glad to see you back!! And hope you're feeling all better x

Well I hoping I’m back on track, not left a diary since mid august, I think this is why i have been having a few problems, so here is my diary for today,

Food Diary for Wednesday 15th September 10
GreenDay
Breakfast – Banana, topped with Muller Light Yogurt,
Lunch – Pasta n Sauce, with quorn strips in tikka,
Dinner – Chicken and leek bake (5 syns), Pasta,
Snacks – Boiled sweets x3 (guess 5 syns)
HeA – Milk; 28g cheese
HeB – Chicken, Alpen light bar x2
Syns – 10 used
Comments always welcome!

Hi all,
Sorry there has been no posts from me, having a terrible time, with my health, I now have the biggest worry of all, my OH had a stroke last week and I am finding it hard to keep it together, I am worried sick, he is home from hospital but I am so worried it is going to happen again, I thought I would try and talk about it but this is the best I can do, I will try and pop in occasionally I'm writing this now as I can't sleep and I thought it might help me keep sane!!!!

Sorry to hear about your husband, and about you too.
Talking about it will always help, I'm sure the docs wouldn't have let him come home if they thought it would happen again.

How are you/him today?

It's good to see you back - you know you'll always find plenty of shoulders to cry on here xx

Back