Nikkis 60 days to xmas challenge!

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Hi everyone!

So, a couple of days ago I decided to do a 60 days to Xmas challenge for myself. The only exception are things I already have booked.....

Halloween
Bonfire night
Anniversary dinner (2nd December)
1st Xmas party (3rd December)
Christmas tree putting up party

Today is day 1/60 and I think I've done pretty well....

EXTRA EASY

BREAKFAST
1 egg
1/2 slice of ham
Small blob of sauce (1/2 syn)

LUNCH
Left over SW chilli

DINNER
SW tapas
Potatoes in tomato and chilli (free)
Chicken with onions, peppers and paprika (free)
Potato and Ham frittata (free)
Pork sausage meet balls (2 syns for the whole batch-- had about 0.5 syns worth)
Chorizo paella (9 syns for the whole lot-- had a 1/3 so 3 syns)
Brown bread rolls (1/2 bread roll 1/2HEXB)

So syns I'll say 5 to be safe for dinner
HEXA was milk throughout the day

SYNS
5 + 0.5 + 3 (hot choc) = 8.5

Day 2 of 60... WI day...

So today I went to the supermarket and got loads of goodies for WI night, from chocolate, wine, crisps, pizza and cake! Which to be honest we have had a mini feast of all through my SW journey...but tonight, after sitting down with a vodka and only 1 sip later, I poured it down the drain and got out a SW chilli and had it with pasta and my HEXA of cheese :D

Uber proud!!

So... food today...had a really busy day and didn't get time to sit down until later after noon!

SNACK
Slice of slimming world Fritatta

DINNER
SW chilli with pasta - HEXA low fat cheese
Tommy and BBQ Sauce (2 syns)
1/6 of a WW wrap (1 syn...this was vile, I dry fried it to try and make crispy wedges)

HEXB - HIFI bar
Hot Chocolate (3 Syns)

Total Syns: 6

Oh and I gained 0.5lb

Day 3 of 60.....

HELP!!!! Having a hungry day!!

BREAKFAST
Small coop fruit salad

SNACK
2 x hifi lights (HEXB)

LUNCH
2 slices of frittata ( approx 1.5 eggs ) small tin of spaghetti

SNACK
2 slice of ham with philli el (1 syn)
BBQ sauce (1 syn)

DINNER
Diet coke chicken with a whole pepper and half a red onion
Crispy potatoes
Cheese HEXA well 1/4 of

5 mikado (2.5 syns)

Syns: 4.5

Last edited:
I have had a few hungry days this week!!! :-/ but keep going!!
Fill yrself up of fat free yogurts, fruit, mugshots!!??

Just make sure u Stockton yr 1/3 superfree if yr doing extra easy!!

I like green days when I'm hungry!! Lots of carbs filling me up! :) I'm on y 2nd green day this week :) x

Cai said:
I have had a few hungry days this week!!! :-/ but keep going!!
Fill yrself up of fat free yogurts, fruit, mugshots!!??

Just make sure u Stockton yr 1/3 superfree if yr doing extra easy!!

I like green days when I'm hungry!! Lots of carbs filling me up! :) I'm on y 2nd green day this week :) x

Im at work and my choices are.... Don't have tuna with my jacket later and have have beans instead and then I can have a mugshot in a hour or so. OR stick with EE as I loovvveeee tuna jackets and maybe have a slim a soup at 2.5syns. I'm totally out of salad, fruit and yoghurts at work grrr!!!

Hungry days are the worst and my body knows I'm starting back at the gym tonight so craving some more fill me up carbs!

How long have you been doing SW?

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Im at work and my choices are.... Don't have tuna with my jacket later and have have beans instead and then I can have a mugshot in a hour or so. OR stick with EE as I loovvveeee tuna jackets and maybe have a slim a soup at 2.5syns. I'm totally out of salad, fruit and yoghurts at work grrr!!!

Hungry days are the worst and my body knows I'm starting back at the gym tonight so craving some more fill me up carbs!

How long have you been doing SW?

Xx

I'd have tuna and beans lol as long as some fruit/salad then still ee!!

Same with mugshot - u can still have them on ee - or at least I hope u can as I have had lol.

I've been doing it since first wk of feb :) it was all perfect until the last few weeks where has really slowed down! Well not completely, I'll loose 2-3lbs then the wk after gain half, then loose another 2-3!!
I'd much prefer 1.5 off each wk and no gains!! Only got 11.5 lbs till at target! Lost 5 stone 5 so far so not giving up !! :-D

Work is hard!! I keep snacks in my classroom (mugshots, ryvitas etc) but when the fruit is limited I get really annoyed with myself!!

It's all about planning I think :) xx

Nikki<3 said:
...things I already have booked.....

Halloween
Bonfire night
Anniversary dinner (2nd December)
1st Xmas party (3rd December)
Christmas tree putting up party

What is a Christmas tree putting up party?? I want one of those!! :)
It's the bonfire toffee I need to stay away from this year!!!

Haha well last year me and OH finally for together on 3rd of December and on the 5th of December we put up our first Xmas tree and because I was sooo obsessed with SW he made me have a pizza and wine lol so we are having another party this year but with Buffett food and my some friends and family! Great excuse really for a party.

Oooo I just love bonfire toffee I made a batch last week and it's amazing! Lucky enough it's so damn thick it takes half an hour to eat a piece.

Cai said:
I'd have tuna and beans lol as long as some fruit/salad then still ee!!

Same with mugshot - u can still have them on ee - or at least I hope u can as I have had lol.

I've been doing it since first wk of feb :) it was all perfect until the last few weeks where has really slowed down! Well not completely, I'll loose 2-3lbs then the wk after gain half, then loose another 2-3!!
I'd much prefer 1.5 off each wk and no gains!! Only got 11.5 lbs till at target! Lost 5 stone 5 so far so not giving up !! :-D

Work is hard!! I keep snacks in my classroom (mugshots, ryvitas etc) but when the fruit is limited I get really annoyed with myself!!

It's all about planning I think :) xx

Wow well done you on your 5st 5! That's amazing hun. I got 2 lbs away from target in march and then put on 9lb! Now I'm 4lb from my very lowest and have altered my target so now 10lb from target! So many people keep saying don't lose any more weight and that's why I lost my mojo for it!

Xxx

Yeah everyones started saying that to me now and it is offputting! (albeit nice!)
My mother said I shouldn't loose any and some of my friends but it's me who is to be comfortable and happy! With my target I still think I will be slightly heavier than others...but will be so much happier in myself that it won't matter!! X

I resisted any more food! So think I'm on for the jacket and tuna!

X

Wow day 3 complete!!! So happy with myself!!

Day 4 of 60.....

A few too many alcohol syns....

Day 5 of 60.....

Major hangover......

Off into town today to do a little bit of Xmas shopping and to have my nails done. Going to have a luuurrvley jacket spud off the spud man.

BREAKFAST
2 egg omelette with mushrooms
Sauce (1 syn)

LUNCH
Jacket potato with beans

Slimming world cheese scone.
Spread (1 syn)

DINNER
Debating on a square wrap pizza with wedges. (8 syns)
Sauce (2 syns)
1/2 chicken chargrill (2 syns)

Syns: 14 eeekkk!!!

Last edited:
Day 6 of 60.....

BREAKFAST
1 x wm ww bread (3 syns)
1 egg
Squirt of sauce (1 syn)
Ham

LUNCH
Harvester salad
Jacket pot and either chicken
Brown roll (HEXB)
Spread (2 syns)
Sauce (3 syns)

Eeek!! Went to OH's parents and had a small glass of wine (4 syns) and 4 cheese straws (8 syns) now does anyone know if I could minus 6 syns as I've not had my HEXA?!

If I can total syns today: 15
If I can't total syns today: 21

Last edited:
Day 7 of 60..... Eeeeekkkk Halloween!!!

First off plan day on my list! Off work alllll week and going to WI later before Halloween antics!

Day 8 of 60.....

Had a planned flexi syn day today. I had a top syn amount 60 and I believe it worked for me! I've never had a flexi syn, I just usually go completely off plan, but not today! It was because I went for an Indian for OH's sis' bday.

So... I went to back to the gym today yippeeeee, felt amazing having a good workout.

BREAKFAST
2 x aldi harvest morn bars (HEXB)

Gym

SNACK (whilst getting ready to go out)
2 x apple sours and diet lemonade (10 syns)
Crisps and nuts (10 syns)

DINNER
Grilled sea bass and a spoonful of pilau rice (1.5 syns)
1/4 nan bread (8 syns)
Pint of beer (10 syns)
White wine (8 syns)
Vodka (5 syns)

Syns: 52.5!!! Gosh they add up quick!

Even though I had a planned flexi syn day (which is how they are meant to be) I'm still going to cut my syns down to possibly 5 until Saturday, as I have day 2 off plan day for Bonfire night!

Day 9 of 60...

GREEN DAY today I think.

BREAKFAST
2 x wm bread (HEXB)
1 egg
7 mushrooms

SNACK
Ryvita minis (HEXB)
Philli extra light (1 syn)

LUNCH
LF super noodles

Last edited:
Hi Nikki, Finally got to coming to your food diary for a read through. I've got family coming round in a couple of weeks for a "spanish" themed meal and I was struggling with some ideas for the tapas that didnt involve too much oil, but I have just seen your menu from a few days ago so I think I might pinch a few ideas :)

Well done for starting back at the gym as well - I always think it is harder getting there then the actual work out itself!! :) xx

Yesterday ended up being a bit of a right off... BUT the scales are still showing a STS and I have a whole week until WI to get them to move!

Kirsty, the tapas were just divine! OH was so impressed with them, I just love using chorizo because its only 9 syns for 100g and 100g is loads, yet the oil that comes out of them makes any dish sooo tasty and spanish! Mmmm...may do some tomorrow night or for bonfire night!! Yummy!!

xx

Back