nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

hi nikki. id keep both tops if i was you. has someone drawn on your carpet?

hi nikki. id keep both tops if i was you. has someone drawn on your carpet?

ems drew on the landing wall :D an hours scrubbing did nothing to clean it off but it might have taught her a really good lesson :D

i've been thinking that. i've got quite a few tops now. i'm just too addicted. no more tops now. i've got more than enough. i've got.....

1 x black and purple (i love zumba)
1 x blue (i love zumba)
1 x red (special party hearty)
1 x blue (feel the music)
1 x black and yellow (feel the music)
1 x black and yellow with hole (feel the music)
and i've just ordered
1 x red and orange (wild for zumba)

that's 7 tops. one for each day of the week. not that i do zumba each day of the week.... :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

thought i'd put this in my diary too so i don't have to type it out again......

hi sal/shanny

i'm fine. been mega busy today. had an apocolypse of thoughts flooding through me too. i've recorded them in my diary.

had kids this am and cleaned house, downstairs. then i gave them lunch and took them off to the nursery (ems went in too as she was off school).

i then went to meet my mum and dad at the hair dressers as they wanted to see if mum's chair would get to the loo and back but it won't. then it was shopping at tescos. putting it away.

a trip to the skip to get rid of a few items that were broken followed.

then i decided not to paint the hall, landing and stairs but i was overcome with the need to do something otherwise i'd eat so i painted the landing and stairs but just ran out of time for the hall which i was going to do tonight but will end up being tomorrow pm job. the kids will probably hang over the gate and stare at me the whole time i do it too. grrrrr.

then i dashed off and picked them up. gave them tea and then got ready for zumba.

i darted out as soon as hubby came home. ran up the gym stairs to studio 1, ran to the loo and then jumped into zumba. i then darted home, after running to the car and got caught up in the 3 week running's mess. (week 1 dude drew over the walls, week 2 dude pooed on the floor) week 3 involved a double barrelled attacked from the kids. ems opened the gate to the kitchen where said hubby had left the biscuits within a 22 month old's reach, dude got the biscuits and there was crushing on the floor involved. hubby tidied this up only to find (and this is where i walked in from my class) that ems had un-done the bean bag and there was little polysyrene bits on the floor everywhere. so i ended up hoovering up and then putting dude to bed. argh!!!!!!

tea was gobbled shortly after that as was a naughty piece of cheese which just jumped into my wide open mouth. thank god for zumba.

tonights class was only 45 mins long but i wore my polar watch and...... 479 cals were burnt 40% fat so i think i'm in the realms of a 600 burn from a 1 hour class. will see as i'll wear my watch tomorrow. i think it depends on how all out i go.

why is it that hubby just can't cope with the kids when i go out for 1 1/2 hours max? it's crazy. i just can't understand!

Heey Nikki ive updated in Sal' diary iev doen well but training was really hard..never mind i did it.

im impressed with your polar watch i must still get one.

you do love your cheese Nikki lol.

well done for today chicken all 3 of us have done fab xx

so far today i've had....

breakfast - porridge (150 cals aprox)
lunch - cd bar (175 cals)
tea - cottage cheese and salad with a slice of medium wholemeal bread. (450 cals aprox)
snacks - apple, banana, cheese (opps). (200 cals?)
milk option too (?)
coffees x 6
coke zero x 1
dr pepper zero x 1
6 pints of water

total cals - 975 cals plus milk cals (100? for milk) 1075 cals

more or less sticking to the 1000 plan but it's so hard that i'm thinking 1200 might come next week if i just can't stop feeling hungry.... real tummy rumbling hunger too.

exercise - 479 cals burnt

I'm doing SS or SS+ depending on how I feel on the day. It shouldn't make a difference to my losses hopefully.

That's what I thought, it hasn't before lol.

Click to enlarge which one Nikki??Entry level heart rate monitor with one target zone (automatically calculated according to your age) and coded belt to prevent crosstalk. Was £54.50 Now £49.05

Price: £49.05

fs3c_gry_front_240x298.jpg
Size:​

Quantity

Polar FS3C
Now £48.50
Product Features

If you’re looking for a simple way to monitor your fitness, the FS3c has got it all sorted. Not only can it give you a brief training summary after every workout session, but its straightforward and easy-to-use features mean you have everything you need for safe, effective fitness training.
  • See how the intensity of your workout affects your heart rate
  • Improve fitness with an age-based intensity zone
  • Keeps you on time with its watch

i can't tell from the description. just make sure it has cals burnt option as well as a heart rate monitor, own zone training and a link wear belt thing (this is what makes the watch work, very important).

the 2nd one looks ok as long as it's got the belt to wear to pick up your heart rate and cal count.

oooo Nikki im liking the boots one better and yep points are fab too lol.!

this may be the one i choose lol.. x

thank you very much.

Back