nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

£9.68 now, since last Thursday when they were £4.50. I wasn't going to bother but cos I'm having different diet products Kee diet, I want to keep a closer eye on it.

I've got silver highlights that need dyeing out pretty soon lol, might try and get an appointment next week.

I'm going to try to make the cottage pie mix. I'm not sure I'll like it, but it's worth a try, it's part of Kee's VLCD plan so....

:D natural silver highlights. i thought you were younger than me :p

Ive had a hard life lol, not really. It's only a couple but because my hair is so dark they stand out! :( my mum has only just started getting them and she's 54 so it's not genetic lol. My friend is a year older than me and her hair is really grey, so is her brothers, he's a year younger than me. It's a pain in the bum, because I like my natural colour and they never get the match quite right :(

*Shanny* said:
Evening girlies I'm in bed so tired and moody ... So u liked your cottage pie then was there lots sal ?

X

Yeah it was a nice change to sweet stuff all the time. There wasn't a huge amount but there was definitely enough to fill me. I'm ordering some more when I get paid next week, I might try some shakes too. I'm going to have one of the MAM substitutes tomorrow Shanny I won't keep you guessing any longer.

I'm just watching ice-road truckers then I'm going to have a nice long bath. I'll watch Embarrassing Bodies after in bed, I'm taping it.

naughty last night... had 2 glasses of wine. hubby was out drinking. scales are being nice to me though. i like your idea in your diary surf. it's possibly it is quite true. i know i loose more not exercising. my body is very odd.

food so far...

crumpet (100 cals)
1/2 slice of toast (already too many carbs) (50 cals)
choc shake (138 cals)
1 pint water
2 cups of coffee
1 pint of water
2 cups of coffee
packet of quorn ham slices (100 cals)
3 biscuits (180 cals - bad choice as i could have used these cals for a shake or a bar)
bit of choc bisc mix (50 cals)
milk allowance (100 cals?) total so far 718 cals

still to have - cottage cheese and salad - 350 cals meal..... total for the day should come out as..... 1068cals

Last edited:
Morning :) I replied in my diary Hun x

Afternoon Nikki did you enjoy your wine?? i miss Balieys lol
my polar watch came at 10am havent had the chance to open it still, but cant wait to use it.. is it straight forward to set up?? just had the carpet fitted in the living room so knackered now the men were'nt very helpful with lifting items.

Ive only had a shake so far feel really dizzy so sitting down now resting.
glad your scales have been kind again x

keep smiling x

Last edited:
got an interesting picture for you..... i wonder what you make of it.

get-attachmentaspx-20.jpg

this is only a half and i'm laid down.

Afternoon Nikki did you enjoy your wine?? i miss Balieys lol
my polar watch came at 10am havent had the chance to open it still, but cant wait to use it.. is it straight forward to set up?? just had the carpet fitted in the living room so knackered now the men were'nt very helpful with lifting items.

Ive only had a shake so far feel really dizzy so sitting down now resting.
glad your scales have been kind again x

keep smiling x

i loved my wine. it was so nice. 2 glasses and i was pi$$ed. which one did you get then shanny? when i got mine they came with a very simple couple page booklet just to get you going and a small manual too.

carpet - i wouldn't use that company again. they do like to have the room emptied so i don't know how the elderly cope with this.

you must have more shanny. one shake is not enough.

If we're sharing body parts here's my contribution lol. My fat leg and my thin leg.... But which is which lol ;) both squashed against the cushion so not as massive as they appear lol. They look like giant hams.

Attachments

• image-2173234296.jpg
    image-2173234296.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
If we're sharing body parts here's my contribution lol. My fat leg and my thin leg.... But which is which lol ;) both squashed against the cushion so not as massive as they appear lol. They look like giant hams.
Sal is it your right leg... x glad your resting now thou x

*Shanny* said:
Sal is it your right leg... x glad your resting now thou x

Nope it's the left one lol. It's hard to tell to be honest but if you look a bit above my left ankle on the outside it's rounder than the same place on the right leg.

Do you like my socks? They're my ketosis socks :D I have lots of pairs of warm woolly house socks!

love your watch. very jealous now!

so.... what part do you think i'm showing off in my pic?

i wouldn't have noticed though.

today ive had

1 banana shake
grapes
tomoto soup exante one
smoked salmon with scrambled eggs
2 herbal tea's
coke zero
1 litre water
oooh and bag of crisps lol

feel fine

I'm a bit mad in the head, I'm watching Come Dine With Me. It's become my thing since I've been off, ive recorded it and everything. Strangely enough watch food programmes don't bother me!

Back